you are all retards and pussies

>4 whites out of 60 million whites do something racist
>CNN freaks out about all whites
>mfw

blacks out of 60 million blacks do something racist

>300+ million whites in US/Europe never do anything racist
>coddled, protected, and welfared coloreds call us racist anyway

fpbp

gonna take OP a while to mull over this. I'm guessing he will claim "systemic racism".

The absolute denial of this from liberals never ceases to amaze me. They will jump through fucking hoops to convince themselves that blacks are oppressed.

except the thousands of documented videos of evidence of niggers attacking, murdering and torturing whites, as seen on colin flaherty's channel, which has been taken down like 3 times by jewtube in an effort to hide it

mfw

dylan stormroof literally killed 8 blacks and nobody gave a fuck.................

Wow you sure convinced me with all that evidence and reasoning.

dem Robbery stats. wow

>nobody gave a fuck
Gee user, you sure are stupid

Came here to post that awsome expert Skreli-face.

nice argument there, mike smith

Fuck i wanna kill some african people so badly. I HAVE AN URGE. I WANT RACE WAR NOW. THE WORLD CRIES OUT FOR THE UBER RACE TO TAKE CHARGE AND WIPE CLEAN THE SHITSTAINS THAT ARE THE INFERIOR RACE CALLED NEGROID.

>1 White out of 60 million whites do something racist
>MSM freaks out about all whites
>mfw

I don't understand why you have to generalize

Blacks do crimes 24/7. If they worked towards industry, education, cultivation, ANYTHING as hard as they work towards crime and violence, they'd be masters of the earth.

Back in the 90s (((TV and movies))) were able to fool society into thinking they were all beautiful gentle souls, but now they have the internet and they are showing their true Chimp nature.

Fair enough...
Ahh fuck now i'm racist again.

We've hated niggers forever. Fuck off you mentally handicapped baboon.

NIGGERS BTFO