What was going through this nigglets mind

"wha why am i being arrested officer i didnt do nuffin"

seriously /pol i didn't buy into the cliche of niggers being this stupid but jesus how fucking retarded can you be

Other urls found in this thread:

abc13.com/news/teen-accused-of-luring-man-to-be-robbed-tells-her-side/834351/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PSOt6vQdplA
home.chicagopolice.org/inside-the-cpd/contact-us/
democraticunderground.com/10028431876#post78
democraticunderground.com/10028431876#post85
twitter.com/Chicago_Police/status/816803232303509504
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that's actually the one who filmed it?
hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

>what was going through this nigglets mind
Sheeeeit crimes are only crimes if you get caught

Niggers just love to livesteam everything. It's like everyday now some nog is arrested because it posted it's crime on social media

yes the same one that slapped the kid for crying after getting punched in the head and im paraphrasing "WHY YOU CRYING FO? GOD I HATE CRY BABIES"

I got some medicine for her. My big white nigger cock.

>77
SHADILAY!

if i get digits 2017 is the year we lock up a record amount of niggers via live stream!

Suck a massive cock, nigger.

abc13.com/news/teen-accused-of-luring-man-to-be-robbed-tells-her-side/834351/

Stop shitting up the board with your retarded garbage

HOLY SHIT THEY LOOK THE SAME HAHAHAH never trusting my fb feed again

>what was going through this nigglets mind

"Booga booga, niggazzzz weave blunt KFC"

THEY. ARE. NOT. HUMAN.

facebook DOT COME /people/Brittany-Herring/100010157447383

heres her facebook, anyone have kikebook that can pull the pictures from it?

My blood is boiling. Lots of new people on the no fly list from posts on social media about this event.

Hahahahahahha I hope she gets life in prison.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: niggers don't think about the future; they're a present people.

Asians are more focused on the past and their ancestors, and Europeans are future-oriented. Whites live thinking about what'll happen after they get a promotion, or after they get their paycheck, or after something else happens. We live our lives thinking that at some point in the future we'll really be living.

Niggers don't plan ahead; they only can conceptualize the present. That's why they take out crazy high interest loans. "Yeah, it's got 400% interest rate, but $300 means I can get new Jordans."

That's why they keep doing retarder stuff like filming crimes and robbing stores where everyone knows them. Sure, they'll get arrested tomorrow, but right now they're getting all kinds of likes and attention, and that $100 they got from the gas station buys some weed. Tomorrow? Might as well be Jupiter.

Facebook is offering to translate one of her posts.

This right here
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PSOt6vQdplA

Don't just rage on the internet. CALL IN.

Call the non emergency Chicago Police Department and tell them that their city sucks ass and nobody wants to get near it. Tell them it's a fucking hate crime and more than "just kids being stupid."

(312) 746-6000

home.chicagopolice.org/inside-the-cpd/contact-us/

>22
lord kek reveals your penis length in millimeters. based kek. shalladay.

the things you miss when you aren't friends with black people on Facebook.

High on drugs and drunk on alchohol.

Plus probably being A LOT under average intelligence.

Is it true that they castrated the guy?

I worked in Africa for years on and off and the biggest problem is a lack of foresight. Corruption is endemic but most of it could be solved if they simply thought more than a day ahead.

Botswana and Kenya buck the trend for black Africa. Also, Rwandans were quite calm individually. But if I was working anywhere else, it would be an absolute nightmare to try and manage them. It was like herding cats.

The police, for example, knew the big boss man was coming to inspect them as they had been tipped off. All the best uniforms came on. Everyone was smart, no one got pissed the night before. They looked the part. About ten minutes before they were due to arrive (with national media) a civilian came along in a battered Merc, stopped at the roadblock and was promptly engaged in an argument with the gate corporal who attempted to get bribes out of him.

The police chief pulls up in a much newer Merc and fires him on the spot for extorting the locals. Cue much wailing and a lot of anger. The firing didn't go through because the chief himself was implicated in bribery further up the ladder.

It's life with the lid off. I can understand why people are fascinated with the place. The other thing is that if you are a white man, you are always treat as an expert on any given situation and will find yourself being asked all sorts of things or as a mediator in bizarre arguments.

Reminder:

Liberals still insisting video is fake

democraticunderground.com/10028431876#post78

God I hate leftists.

>that those in the video may believe they are acting out a movie scene? Is it possible the "victim" has been made up to look physically injured? Perhaps the video was sponsored by US Nazis or White Supremacists in the hopes of starting a race war... More Russian propaganda, perhaps?

>More Russian propaganda, perhaps?

Fucking Putin, at it again with the beating of mentally disabled youth.

Here's a good one

democraticunderground.com/10028431876#post85

this isnt her

Lynch this nigger.

>By a very elaborate performance.
And they still won't win an Oscar for it. Niggers eternally BTFO!

What was going through her mind?

A breeze. She does live in Chimpcongo.

Just when I was thinking about trying online dating...

>Call in
>Tell bimbo her city sucks ass for what those Biggers did to that kid.
>Thank you, hangs up
Kek

>my heart bleeds for this young man
>Sadly, I fear these types of misdirected acts of blind rage and anger inspired by Trump's theft of presidency will become a common occurrence in our cities

WEW so let's unpackage that.
"I feel sorry for the guy who was kidnapped and tortured BUT I fear that these of actions will become a more common occurrence because dindus get their feelings hurt by mean old Trump and also MUH RUSSIA sneak diss"

Holy fuck, after this eventually blows over, THIS is the shit we need to start focusing on. Lefties are literally unsympathetic psychopaths

I hope Trump unleashes great shit on her the way Obama sent Holder after Zimmy and all the cops who shot dindus.

It's an interesting place to be sure, but man. I wonder if there's some way to design a society that suits Africans. All our efforts are more or less trying to set them up like us, and it doesn't work because we're just different. What would a civilization made to suit the African mentality look like?

You can get put on the no fly list for this?

The way they cut through his jacket was like they would cut open an antelope

They didn't destroy his boopucci?

Boipucci*

If digits, Trump will make lynchings great again

What do you think it would look like? Really now? Do you really have to ponder this?

S A V A G E

Don't worry about the lack of digits my friend, lynchings were always great. What you really need to do is check my digits, which undeniably confirm that Trump will make lynchings a fun lunchtime activity for the whole family again.

THE PERP HAS BEEN CAPTURED

IT TURNS OUT TO BE RADICAL RACIST

SAMUELYRONE TYRESIUS HYDESON

chicago police calling the kidnapping 18 year old torturers....."kids, doing stupid things"

I love how in the video her sister was commenting that she needs to stop livestreaming it because they are going to get arrested and she just keeps brushing it off.

I mean a place that works. Like how to structure a civilization that lets Africans thrive. They can't handle the European model, and the alternatives are either letting them flounder or treating them like raccoons who scavenge and live like parasites in our midst. If somebody had absolute power, could they build a civilization where you could just release them and they'd do well, or are they just incompatible without a mental adjustment?

We should hijack #makeamericasickagain in retaliation
Is a bread already doing that?

bitch wuz hella fine doe

...is she a literal retard or something? I've seen toddlers that could write more coherently then that.

Don't get your hopes up

literally the jungle. They do fine in the jungle.

Ratchet af

>that Dylan Roof is a good boy he din do nuffin
>hurting one literal retard (((Trump))) kid's feelings is annudah shoah

really makes you think about antiSJWs being the true SJWs

niggers, thinking...

twitter.com/Chicago_Police/status/816803232303509504

>not drug related
>tortured and held captive by #BLM minimum 24 hours maybe 2 days

i thought it was 90 minutes or something

holy shit, I've been trying to articulate my experiences but this did it perfectly

"what was going through this nigglets mind"
>nigglet
>mind

Oh, they're not. It's more of a sci if experiment than anything else. Unless we can figure out a way to collect electricity from rapping and raping, I can't imagine how it'd work. One of the cornerstones of civilization is the ability to maintain what's there, and if they can't figure that out, how can anything work?

Can someone link this fb post? want to read the comments

Probably nothing at all. They ARE niggers.

I believe it has been deleted. Sorry Italy.

Sauce?

Kek is guiding us

This is good

Wh-what is it saying?

We've got our top scientists working 24/7 trying to figure out its meaning