4 arrested in beating broadcast on Facebook Live

cnn.com/2017/01/04/us/chicago-facebook-live-beating/

"A young woman who broadcast the beating of a man on Facebook Live has been arrested with three others in connection with the gruesome attack, Chicago Police said Wednesday."

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VKK4h
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NOTHING ABOUT BLM AND TRUMP! FUKKIN JEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWSSSS!!!11

Very peculiar how they don't mention the races involved....

>His attackers laugh and shout "f*ck Donald Trump" and "f*ck white people" as they kick and punch him and and cut into his forehead with a knife.

I'm shocked they put that in.

> Cut his scalp open, ash cigarettes in it, make him drink toilet water

> "Beating"

>I'm shocked they put that in.

Weak attempt to get the readers to sympathize with the attackers.

Cause you know, everyone hates Trump.

>It's possible the racially charged statements were little more than "stupid rantings" from young adults about "something they think might make a headline," Johnson added. He said he did not believe the attack was politically motivated.

>He said he did not believe the attack was politically motivated.

#BLMKidnapping

>head of the chicago pd

>inb4 they are let free

this is just like the kkk when they would torture blacks and be set free. but i guess its not racist when you are black.

Infuriating to the extreme.

>At this moment authorities are still trying to find Rasheed Kalib Jamal D'Brickashaw's motivation for the attack

Someone, please, beat up johnson to a pulp while shouting THIS IS NOT A POLITICAL STATEMENT!

We should bring back heinous methods of execution just for crimes like this. Draw and quarter the niggers, hang them at high noon, scalp em, go kebab and stone them to death. I don't care at this point.

The guy being special needs tipped me over the edge, I bash some nigger noggin right now given the chance.

OK no more jokes, let's get this civil war started

this was Fort Sumter. We need to prepare for Bull Run

There's nothing about it on TV. They are running a full court press on Trump.

I'm hispanic, but can I join whites when the race war happens, please?

Go right ahead. Nobody's stopping you.

If this isn't a hate crime then neither is Dylan Roof's. fucking goddamn niggers.

kek

It's a reverse KKK!

Only if you collect at least 100 nigger scalps.

>Emanuella (((Grinberg)))

There is this gigantic meme started by the left decades ago that you can undo a history of racism by equal, yet opposite, amounts of racism.

Tu dales, ya te juzgara dios, que es el unico que realmente puede

Not racially motivated either I suspect

>Baggy pants

Are these battle uniforms or ceremonial ones?

ForWhatPurpose.png

RIP Black Lives Matter, massive political blunder right here

es sabido

Y asi sera hasta el in de los tiempos
I'm sorry if I statled you. I'm 2 drunk, the life is too shit here.

>The young man yelled "Allahu Ackbar!", "Death To Infidels!", "This Is Explicitly Because I'm A Strict Adherent To Islam And It's Teachings And Want To Pressure Western Governments Into Not Interfering In Our Building Of A Caliphate In Syria and Iraq!" Before detonating his suicide vest

>Police are baffled and mystified as to possible motivations for the crime, and believe mental health and racial persecution may be the primary factors

Did you just ask him out?

SHUT IT DOWN

archive.is/VKK4h

>they played the video with the "fuck donald trump" parts

yes, it's quite fine, my brother. I hope for another Primo de Rivera to bless your country and whip it back into shape and give your countrymen pride in themselves once again

Rest assured, the entire city of chicago will be suffering in 16 days when Trump pulls their federal funding.

>racially charged statements are what will make a headline
>not broadcasting the kidnapping, scalping, and humiliation

No, I just stated that God is the only on that can truly judge people.
The funny bit is tha that I'm an "atheist". but I have respect, even if I believe in a different god from you.

The only reason Lee didn't fight for the Union was because he was loyal to Virginia, which went to the Confederacy. While an impressive general who did well with what he had, he is not the proper figurehead for the day of the rope.