Brit/pol/ - Pissed as FUCK Edition

Who /drinking/ here? Based Blackpills report in. Civilisation will fall!

>Household debt at its highest since the 2008 crash. Keep taking out those loans goyim
bbc.co.uk/news/education-38370219

>Labour is running a great risk with its populist turn
newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2017/01/labour-running-great-risk-its-populist-turn

>Pro-EU Tory ambassador accused of leaking Brexit plans to the EU before quitting
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/04/sir-ivan-rogers-could-no-longer-trusted-iain-duncan-smith-says/

>Riot feared in Bradford after police shoot Paki
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/04/family-man-shot-dead-police-join-mp-appeal-calm-protests/

>Thanks Theresa - Britain will be Europe's most populated country by 2050 because of mass immigration
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4085590/Population-Britain-set-overtake-France-13-years-Impact-high-immigration-make-UK-populous-European-country-2050.html

>Union Leader: Corbyn should step down in 2019 if Labour's poll ratings are still bad
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4083838/Jeremy-Corbyn-consider-quitting-Labour-leader-polls-awful-2019-says-close-ally-union-power-broker-Len-McCluskey.html

>Warner Bros. looking to make Brexit movie
theguardian.com/film/2017/jan/02/brexit-the-movie-warner-bros-set-to-option-ukip-donors-memoirs-aaron-banks

>Brexit Britain is more racist and less happy than it was in 2016 - Rejoice
news.sky.com/story/brexit-britain-sky-data-poll-reveals-a-nation-divided-10713985

>"Tories make a mockery of the honours system", claims Corbyn
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/new-year-honours-jeremy-corbyn-labour-party-latest-conservative-party-mockery-cronyism-a7502826.html

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/london/police-dive-into-canal-to-rescue-150-islamic-books-only-to-find-they-were-dumped-there-on-purpose-a3118916.html
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/01/26th-june-revisited-still-trying-to-check-out-of-the-hotel-california.html
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/816784373404069889
youtube.com/watch?v=-kcAgVN1wGo
youtube.com/watch?v=dmwqEg-06Ww
youtube.com/watch?v=JRilf3i8MrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=N1RTX9O8gek
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4089086/Blair-s-10-war-chest-fight-against-populism-Former-PM-winds-secretive-company-start-new-organisation-battle-against-Britain-leaving-EU.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for chicken and chips

Which stage are you?

>tfw had this for tea tonight

Based Six

Also the demographic issue is one that you'll never tackle. Pakis who came here in the womb in 1997 at the start of THINGS are now old enough to be having kids and starting massive families themselves, you can't argue with this

We have done irreversible damage to our country. I say "we", it was boomer scum, not us

Had a london kebab.

Isn't as good as my local kebab with doner chips and salad drowning in garlic sauce but hey

YKTD, how much do you weigh?

I'm not going to be sharing personal details because that's how tripfags get doxxed but I'm not fat

Anybody who lives in 2017, where the 60s "fat makes you fat, not sugar" meme has been thoroughly BTFO and debunked, but still eats sugar and carbs en masse anyway, deserves all the problems they're going to get

>posting your bodyweight gets you doxxed
careful mate or weightwatchers will get ya

Kek I was in the middle of typing a response to this inevitable comment

What I mean is it's like a huge game of Guess Who. If I give my weight then it narrows down the potential list of suspects for the autists trying to dox me

Again, Spain was 100% Islamic and full of Moors for the best part of a millennium. And I'm sure plenty of Arabs were getting blackpilled and going 'welp that's it the Levant belongs to these slanty eyed cunts on horses' at one point. As long as even a few of us remain, we still exist, and so does everything good about us. People are resilient animals who can recover from just about anything, giving up is far more naive than holding on imo.

>People are resilient animals who can recover from just about anything, giving up is far more naive than holding on imo.
You're still thinking in pre-technology terms, we live in an absolutely unprecented age of Huxleyian distractions and entertainment, it's not happening

But the thrill is enjoyable to say the least,I've posted way more shit about me on here than I shoudl've but no one rose up to the challenge yet.

Just trying to work out what's up with you for you to be spending your life curating the night threads. How come you've lost all hope for this country, yet do nothing? You're a fan of Bowden, so I'm surprised you ignore the whole 'improvement starts with the individual' thing.

This sounds like something a fat person would say

I've seen tripfags get doxxed before, my biggest defence against the Ellipsisposter is that if he seriously thinks i live in Newport and am named Owen Smith or whatever the fuck he thinks my name is then he hasn't actually tried to contact me yet

It's not a thrill at all, it can fuck people over when the right type of autist sets his sight on you

You keep posting this.

The Qurans weren't being saved, they were being removed as litter to be disposed of later.

standard.co.uk/news/london/police-dive-into-canal-to-rescue-150-islamic-books-only-to-find-they-were-dumped-there-on-purpose-a3118916.html

>Salman Farsi, a spokesman for the nearby East London Mosque, told the Standard the person who dumped the books would be “admonished” for breaking the law – if they could be identified.
>“You can put books in water and hope the text kind of fades away and disintegrates,” he explained, “or burn them and put the ashes in water.
>“I think it’s someone from our community who’s basically taken the wrong guidance on how to dispose of these.
>“Although there is an explanation as to why you would put 150 text books into a canal, there’s obviously environmental concerns – so we’re very grateful to the police for fishing them out and making contact with us.”

The books will now be disposed of by a local cemetery.
“If they’re put in an industrial grade incinerator I don’t think they’ll need to be dried out first,” Mr Farsi added.
>He dismissed suggestions the books may have been dumped as some sort of hate crime.
>“If someone wanted to make a statement they’d have set the whole pile alight in the middle of a park,” he reasoned.
“For someone to put it in water, I think they had the understanding you couldn’t just throw religious texts away.”
>A spokesman for Scotland Yard said there was "no evidence of any hate crime”.

And all of those distractions are dependent on a fragile, never-tried-before international economy we've been waiting to see collapse as long as it's existed. Modern life isn't the new normal, it's a bizarre experiment that will fuck itself over by the time our kids are middle-aged.

>You're a fan of Bowden
Enjoying his insights on the Left, which are admittedly brilliant, doesn't mean I agree with his paganism or silly LARPing belief that we will eventually take this country back

Kek I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't really
I understand that it's very tempting to think of every tripfag as obsessed scum, it's how I saw them before 2014

>Modern life isn't the new normal, it's a bizarre experiment that will fuck itself over by the time our kids are middle-aged.
I want to believe this but the kikes' grip on conventional opinion thanks to this unprecedented age of media control and globalisation is too powerful to ignore

also it's quite funny that for such a huge Hitchens/conservatism fan you display such ultraDawkins-tier contempt for any kind of faith about anything. Not trying to 'lol btfo' you it's just interesting

No dry January?

You're also ignoring the huge drop in global IQ as well as the prevalence of distractions like we've never seen before - See stage 6 of pic related

I'm not aware of any time I've shown contempt for religion, if so it was completely unintentional except for my criticisms of Islam, I'm actually worse than Hitchens in the respect that I don't think it's possible to have morality without a religious source

Fuck tripfags and fuck non-UKIP voters

we'll be lucky if we can avoid mass starvation in a couple of generations, I don't think Disney will remain a threat for long

Ok, not really my point though - I was more asking why personal improvement doesn't seem to be appealing to you? I'm getting involved in babby-tier politics at uni after losing weight and looking after myself, maybe you could try similar and attempt to do something in real life, besides giving up without trying.

>Implying it's not anonscum who fucking voted Tory en masse

Again, you have to draw a distinction between acknowledging that this country as a political and cultural entity is fucked, and having no hope in yourself and your future. They're not the same thing and the people who believe that plain politics can be the answer to all our problems are part of the problem themselves because they deliberately ignore personal morality and the value of private life

>it can fuck people over when the right type of autist sets his sight on you
Not when you know how to play it off, especially if you're a neet. I'd understand if someone would be worried about getting doxxed if it could possibly lead to them losing their job but seeing as how the only thing that "the right type of autist" could really do to is temporarily slow down the progress of the greater plan, I have nothing to hide other than the fact that I post here and besides, you'll all know who I am soon enough.

didn't say 'religion' mate, I said 'faith'. Any hollow depressed cunt can follow religious rules, it takes effort to trust in whatever you call god and keep plugging away with a smile

So wat do?

>you'll all know who I am soon enough.
What did Thomas Mair mean by this?

Live life as best you can withon your own personal sphere of traditionally moral private life, but acknowledge that as a civilisation we're doomed and do your best to start a new life in a flyover state or smaller European country as soon as possible if you're really dedicated

as Peter put it earlier, "I no longer think I have any suggestions as to how to deal with this. That was vanity."
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/01/26th-june-revisited-still-trying-to-check-out-of-the-hotel-california.html

"Tod für Verräter, Freiheit für Deutschland."
I believe.

Even if you do subscribe to the Hitchens downer ending, why not at least get active and go outside? Or are you content in being a bedridden sad git when the 'new brits' come knocking?

I find it very hard to believe in an actual God but understand that religious morality is the only chance of having a stable society, it's a horrible fucking paradox that I wish I could do without

>when the 'new brits' come knocking
I live in Wales so this won't happen in my lifetime

We have more emigrants than immigrants and most people who move here are English white flighters

Do you not see how things have gotten to this point because of people who think like you, though? It's like a guy deliberately scooping water into a sinking lifeboat going 'we were always fucked, it's just how it is!'. Degenerate chavs are just human mud, it's people like you who have actively worked to destroy us.

>It's like a guy deliberately scooping water into a sinking lifeboat going 'we were always fucked, it's just how it is!'
That assumes that the lifeboat hasn't already sunk, though, which is where our difference of opinion occurs

I'm really struggling to see how the standard 'oh, well it won't personally affect me' line is respectable or in any way moral at all.

that can be reconciled. You'll have to read some people you'd normally write off as quacks but it can be done

Hit me with it

The new brits knocking thing was surely just a jab, I'm just saying that THE ENRICHMENT is something I'm never going to be hit by, where I love is a post-industrial wasteland that no paki with half a brain will move to when London's up for grabs

We'll all die one day, why do we care about immigration again?

"Society is a union between the dead, the living and the unborn"

That's the idea - it's vaguely how the Edmund Burke quote goes at least

early psychologists like Jung went a long way to healing up the gap between rationalism and human faith. Nietzsche obviously. Heidegger. Jordan Peterson is my current man-crush, he lines all this stuff up very nicely. Basically, if I read you right at all, anyone who understands that faith is absolutely vital but you don't have to become some brainless dogma-spouting robot.

London won't really be up for grabs when housebuilding decreases into the future, they're already flocking to other cities at the moment. Again, just because it won't personally affect you doesn't mean it's ok to sit back, surely?

>twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/816784373404069889
this image kind of fucked with me. i thought I was stage 3. then read stage 4 and realized I had just made a long list of books to read this year that would in fact be esoteric to today's culture.

Good to know I am progressing accordingly..

>early psychologists like Jung went a long way to healing up the gap between rationalism and human faith
Jung is one of the few people I cling to for hope that things will improve

Video related, see 4:04
youtube.com/watch?v=-kcAgVN1wGo

Alright lads, lets settle this...

Milk first, or water first?

Everyone who ever says that gets a rude awakening.
They'll one day decide to move fucking thousands of them in. It happens in literally one year flat.

No where is safe. No one is getting to wait this out in the shire

You must be young if you don't have elderly grandparents and parents tgat you can't leave to go running off somewhere else. Apart from the fact that there is no somewhere else

Your council will literally bus them in after building flats for them. How have you not seen this happening at an ever increasing pace up and down the country?

>Milk first
Deport the lot of them

Water. Don't be a cunt

And the real question of the day is
Jam first or cream

The same again man;

What I mean is that I'll be dead long before it becomes an issue. In an age of atheism and a "Nothing we do is important besides what immediately effects us" mentality, why bother?

Well for fucks' sake m80, why are you not searching for more of that instead of 'muh rationalist blackpill' like some kind of commie materialist? Lift up your heart and fight, even if it's hopeless.

>not safeguarding the future i'r Cymro

Faggot.

A loved one will unexpectedly die sometime in the future.

How do people deal with the stress of knowing this?

Because it'll only come from Islam, it's inevitable, and I want no part in it

>unexpectedly
That's not guaranteed
I have very elderly grandparents and I feel myself prepared for their passing

>mouse in the house
>little shit just ran out of my room

Smart little cunt wasn't going for the traps

Any good bait suggestions lads?

It ran into the other room so i stuck a load of towels etc under the door to try and keep the bastard in

Keep him Become like mouse

It feels pretty shit when you don't get too say goodbye.

So really you can't prepare, sorry user.

It pretty much is, someone in your life who isn't elderly will be involved in an accident, be diagnosed with a terminal illness and die shortly after, or have a stroke or heart attack.

well realistically that won't happen until we're both dead, for now it's just you. Even if we're the last Brits, do you want the last Brits to be cowering depressed 'rationalists' who just lay down and accepted it?

>Milk first, or water first?

For what?

Nutella covered cheerio

To elaborate;

Christianity is utterly fucked and the CoE actively encourages its own destruction, the only "rejection of our own nullification" that will come from a religious source will be Islam, contrary to Brit/pol/ memes I'm not actually a Muslim and find the fact that our conservative revolution will only come in the form of a heavily theocratic "CONVERT OR DIE KUFFARS" movement disturbing

Just keep up with the traps or google "What mice like to eat", there must be guides out there

>do you want the last Brits to be cowering depressed 'rationalists' who just lay down and accepted it
As opposed to what?

Tea obv

Cream, duh

I've got a rat the size of a collie who gets into my rubbish sometimes. Fine specimen.

Water first always.

It's like pouring in your milk before you put the kellogs in the bowl

>is "we're not labour" really a mandate
Definitely now Comrade Corbyn is in charge

Correct

Inco-fucking-rrect
Sharia May apologist fucking tool
She agrees with every one of his social policies

As opposed to keeping your fucking chin up, don't you see the inherent good in that?

Nihilism is the downfall of society, put aside your first world problems because immigrants will turn us into a third world country, then you'll be sorry

I sat for 10 minutes looking at the corner and he'd occasionally sick his head out for a cheeky look

Was cute desu

Then made a mad dash for the door

fuck skeletal faced joe cox free mair now

>As opposed to keeping your fucking chin up, don't you see the inherent good in that
No. Optimism is a British value that I think we could do without

Video related - The last time we had a mass public spasm of optimism
youtube.com/watch?v=dmwqEg-06Ww

Actually, why the fuck am I saying that optimism is a British value? It wasn't until 1945 when Attlee convinced a tired, dying and war-weary public that THIIIIINGS could only get BETTER thanks to endless welfare and mass immigration

Scratch that

What's the best Hitchens book? Looking for something to tuck into on the train back to uni

The War We Never Fought is his most bulletproof-argument-laden and convincing book, but you'll prefer The Abolition of Britain for a journey somewhere

But I and you will be dead and eternally unconscious by the time we turn into a third world country.

So what's the point getting worked up over immigration?

>dead and eternally unconscious
That's what you think, sinner

Optimism is for girls, I'm talking about proud unflinching fatalism whatever may come. Don't spend your short time alive being a depressed little whinging cunt, grit your teeth and enjoy it and fight back if you ever get a chance. Nobody likes a coward.

Again, don't confuse pessimism and an utter blackpilled state over politics for despair in my private life

It's the "LE EMPIRE WILL BE RESTORED AGAIN THANKS TO BREXIT AND BASED FARAGE WILL RULE BRITTANIA" LARPers I havea a problem with

Free Mair
Free Brevik
Free Dr Chaos
Free Assange
Free Charles Manson
Free Ted Kaczynski
Actually wait scratch that last one I heard he tortured dogs.

Dogs are shit tier

If you have a good girlfriend you already have another living creature that you can boss around without having to rely on a dog

Cats supreme

Theresa May is a status quo peddler and a shameful opportunist trying to gobble up the moderate vote, but at least that's just what she is, at least she isn't changing the refugee intake numbers (still one of the lowest in western europe), unlike Comrade Corbyn who actually wants to destroy the Monarchy and the British identity because he's such a goddam marxist.

I don't want my children to be slaves to Mecca, I want them to be free from foreign influence

It never works lad

Many people try to fix YKTD at this time of night

It always ends the same

Abolition of Britain

aka Just Fuck My Shit Up: The Book

Righto, cheers

It's not fair to attack redpilled books just because they share inconvenient truths

They do get through and stay in my mind, whether I respond to them or not
Even poor anons who never get a (You) from me can rest easy knowing I've taken their arguments onboard

What hope do you have for your future? You've got no job, you sleep all day and shitpost all night

youtube.com/watch?v=JRilf3i8MrQ

Nah be honest now, you come down like a ton of bricks on anyone who isn't 100% passive and miserable. If some of the lads need to go WOLOLO BASED TRUMP GOD EMPEROR FARAGE for a bit to find their feet then that's fine, tearing them down is just selfish. Your reasons for doing so are selfish and petty, otherwise you'd offer something else afterwards.

love manson. knows some stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=N1RTX9O8gek

BASED Blair saving us from the populists!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4089086/Blair-s-10-war-chest-fight-against-populism-Former-PM-winds-secretive-company-start-new-organisation-battle-against-Britain-leaving-EU.html

I make a point of not discussing my private life as many anons do when they talk about le greggs or le tfw no gf, don't make assumptions

>Cats supreme
Heresy, get out of my fucking Brit/pol/.

Nice deflection :^)