THEY WERE JUST KIDS

stop being racist They were just kids, according to the Chicago police commander

twitter.com/tml103/status/816820941909098496

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/01/04/us/chicago-facebook-live-beating/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cnn.com/2017/01/04/us/chicago-facebook-live-beating/

>It's possible the racially charged statements were little more than "stupidity" from young adults about "something they think might make a headline," Johnson added. He said he did not believe the attack was politically motivated.

>He said he did not believe the attack was politically motivated.

>They're not even trying to hide it
I thought the kid being a clinical retard would have given him support but it's real. Once your skin is white and you have a penis you have no rights as a human being.

its official america is cucked

I remember when I kidnapped and tortured a mentally retarded guy when I was a small child of 18 years old.

THEY WUZ JUZ KEEDS

Dindu duffin are you fucking serious.

>his name is literallly a contraction of Dindu and Nuffin
>>They jus keedz
>>They dinduffin

JUST

>Duffin

WE WUZ INNOCENT N SHIT!

#theywerejustkids

>black guy robs a convenience store, armed, charges at a cop and refusing arrest
>headlines read: POLICE BRUTALITY AGAINST AN UNARMED INNOCENT BLACK TEEN
>white autistic kid gets kidnapped and tortured by black savages
>headlines read: 4 arrested for beating a guy, no race involved in this one ;^)
We need a 4th reich at this point to fix this cuckoldry

RUSSIA PLEASE BOMB CHICAGO

Duffin huh

Kids make stupid mistakes....

Dindu Duffin

Don't let them throw this one down the memory hole.

RADICALIZE

RADICALIZE

RADICALIZE

Trump's racism made them do it.

Chicago just needs to be fucking nuked at this point. It is a complete warzone with nothing but worthless niggers. If Trump doesn't condone these niggers, I will be pretty pissed.

Hope Trump doesn't let this nigger shit slide.

Chicago is something else, isn't it? It's like a fucking enemy state within our state.

I hope Trump strips that city of every single solitary last federal cent, and then sends an army of alphabet agencies into that city in force to tear it apart from the top down.

I hope he levels that city.

He was just a kid

Mind. Blown.

>now

Bro, we have been cucked for a while, Sup Forums was just in denial about it.

18 is an adult. being a low IQ nigger is no excuse

This is good
GET IT FUCKING TRENDING LADS

To be fair lads, they were only kids. They had absolutely no idea what they were doing.

IT DONT MATTER HOW MANY PEOPLE THEY'VE KIDNAPPED AND TORTURED

He also killed a bunch of people and now he's gonna die for it.

The kids who made that video will probably get a few years max.

You mean Chicago, the police commander is probably a servant of Obama and BLM.

I wonder if they'd be saying "kids will be kids :^)" if it were a group of white men doing this to a black kid

this fucking nigger should be strung up

He NEEDS to be fired or america is officially cuckoldistan.

Trumps racism fuels hate. Its Trumps fault.

You didnt see anyone beat up George Bush fans now did you?

They're not charging as a hate crime despite them saying "fuck white people and fuck trump

Imagine for a moment if 4 white people abducted a black guy and said "fuck black people and fuck obama." This would be all over the news.

I'm so fucking done with this.

duffin is a corruption of "dindu nuffin"

>tfw you're from Chicago and local news is barely giving the story 10 seconds
Niggers can do anything wrong besides hang.

>"din du nuffin." say's Duffin
is this real life?

Dey good niggas, dey dindo Duffin.

im pissed off that im not furious at the audacity of the MSM. i just expect it. fuck it, we deserve a beating

RACE WARRR

Black privilege is police making excuses for you after you kidnap and torture somebody you disagree with politically

Lol, nigger logic

Yes, yes, buckle down leftists. Just call people racist more and more, I'm sure it will help this time!

It's so nice to hear an actual fatty come out and say this. Pretty much every fatty on here seems to completely ignore any bad thing in America and just say "GUNS THO INIT SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED".

Respect to you lad.

They are only young, guys! They are completely innocent.

>SHOULD I SHANK HIM?
>IMMA SHANK HIS ASS

>AYY IM JUST A KID

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA NO MERCY FOR NIGGERS, NOT EVEN THE NIGGER "KIDS"

couldn't Trump do a similar thing here that obama did, invite the mauled guy to white house and tell everyone how bad people BLM are?

Picture of his scalp please

>105681841
>He said he did not believe the attack was politically motivated

This is the subtle racism of the left.

What they are saying is that these black criminals can't possibly have the higher level thought processes required for a motive more complex than "OOGA BOOGA SMASH!" Therefore it can't be political.

The audacity of this nigger

>No clear evidence
>A fucking video

Imagine the wall-to-wall nonstop coverage on CNN and MSNBC of the white Trump supporters cutting the face of a special needs black man that they tied up and kidnapped. Maybe it's time white people had their own riot except instead of looting and burning local businesses to the ground we hang the four animals.

#dinduduffin
#dinduduffin
#dinduduffin
#dinduduffin
#dinduduffin

FUCK HIM
REEEEEEEEEEEE

America, kill your niggers please, I have enough watching subhumans on a daily basis, I go online to escape reality not being met with niggerdom.

What a qt

cant the kids family just sue the niggers anyway for hate crime, torture etc even if the cops arent charging it as hate?

i mean us ameriburgers can sue anyone for anything right? theres two vids full of evidence, the scalping thing and making him drink toilet water

I believe niggers are truly that stupid

We really need to work on a solution for this. Pic related

First Pu and Lu and now Duffin? We've broke the memetrix

Let's find out

Don't call for racewar you mouth breathing autists
spread this shit around, make people know about it

sitting on your lazy 400 pound asses crying about it will achieve nothing, educating the world on what has happened here will

Daily reminder that there has been a race war going on in this country for the last 50 years, yet only one side is willing to acknowledge this. How long will we pretend that everything is ok thousands of our people are beaten, raped and killed by these subhumans every year?

> DUFFIN

Come on guys, we were all kids once. This is just a phase.

>read OP with a older nigger voice
>KEEDS
10/10

ofc it is. thats why we TRUMPED. to make america great Again

t. mr. drump

It's in the video on YouTube. They cut a piece of his scalp off and ashes cigarettes into it.

>fuck trump and fuck white people
>they dindu nuffin - said duffin

meme magic is real.

DotR when?

Now I'm sure they would love to use IQ so they could call them kids.

Gee big shock the nigger police commander is downplaying this.

dinnu duffin

hello fellow native

niggers are at LEAST as racist as we are. But we made it possible for them.

You're next

>Duffin
We memed real life so hard that there are niggers who now call themselves an abbreviation of didnu nuffin.

So fucking hope so, it's time to people to chimp out and start public executions.

I'm going to light myself on fire what the fuck

white people must leave Chicago and allow it to collapse.

Detroit 2

>Duffin

These memes write themselves, NINDU DUFFIN

I know people have screencaps of it

"Dey din do!" - Duffin

DINDU "DUFFIN" NUFFIN

DEY DINDU NUFFIN

DEY JUSS KIDS

Rare

>Duffin
Alright I'm out. Sup Forums needs to cage Kek. This is getting out of hand.

>din du duffin

ITS UP TO POL TO GET JUSTICE

WE NEED TO GET THIS SHIT MORE VIRAL THAN HIV

No doubt if Chicago whites chimp out this fat fucking nigger will authorize deadly force.

>DUFFIN

oh boy

lmao

You can't squeeze the frog back into the tube.

If this happened in rural Georgia all 4 of those niggers would have disappeared to Cletus'a shed never to be seen again. But don't think for a second they wouldn't live to old age if you get my drift

Use this to genocide niggers, dont be stupid AMERISHITS

Honestly I love how roof has handled the situation. Dude is a legend, only problem was who he killed, church going blacks arent our issue. It's the scourge of street niggers that are.

>demoticational reaction pictures

:\

>memes and reality are merging
WEW LADS

Well, on the bright side they are going to get that race war they always wanted.

Seriously though, this is getting to a breaking point. Excusing the actions of these feral animals is pissing off a hell of a lot of people, and rightfully so. Liberals have no idea how sick of this shit we are getting.

Meanwhile MTV will continue telling us how blacks can't be racist, and the media will continue telling us how oppressed blacks are. Race war time. I wish you guys the best. Destroy these fucking apes.

>Duffin

Kek just keeps on giving.

Did you really expect the Chicago police to do shit? Why don't we doxx these people? her name's Brittany Herring. Send her some shit, you know what to do, and fuck up her entire clique on FB + Twitter and whevever they're at. Let's find out more about them.

I just read the post on r/the_Donald about this and what the fuck Sup Forums?

>Please remember to follow our sub rules and sitewide rules when posting. Reddit does not allow the information of non public figures to be posted, so please refrain from posting the fb links or full names or info of people.

Fuck reddit, we're not reddit god dammit. We just gonna let this shit slide and shitpost here like nothing happened, and just complain? Doxx this bitch and her friends