Found her Facebook page

Found her Facebook page.

Add her tell her how ya really feel Sup Forums

All just jokes she DINDUNUFFIN she nubian princess who knew now what she did. She just a kid let her off dis tymeee she and tyrone learned deirrr lesson. Deys from underPRIVLAGED backdorrs. She need more money for dem chuch progrumzzz.

do nogs get internet in prison?

Bump

Who cares about facebook

she looks underage
nothing is gonna happen to her

its somethin?

Doesn't the police seize FB pages of criminals?

add her and findout !

This.

Unless the good upstanding White folks of our country do something about her.

Kek.

OBama'll do sumfin,

"Cool video Brittany"

ORRRR she Could have been his daughtahhh

Hohahahaha so funniez op.

Shave her head and she looks like D'Angelo Barksdale from The Wire

You're JUST finding her fb page now? Whenever there's a white on black crime pol doxxes the whiteys immediately yet pol can't doxx this nigger yet. Shame.

chu talkin bout DOXXIN an all dat nonsense huhhh?!?!?

I'm watching the 1st season of The Wire and I just got done watching the episode where DeAngelo teaches the younger kids chess. I was blown away! I had to watch it a couple times to really pick up on it, but did you guys realize that when he was teaching them about the chess pieces, he was really referring to THEM being the pawns! What an amazing metaphor!

It was so deep and meaningful, I am amazed by the deep symbolism of this.

Do the later seasons continue on with masterful symbolism like this? This was truly the pinnacle of storytelling that I have ever seen on a television show, and I think I can confidently say The Wire is the best show ever made without even having seen the entire series.

Also the acting is amazing. Idris Elba and Dominic West do a great job with their Baltimore accents.

lmao ded BTFO

actually dying, watched 3 episodes and thought the show was absolute shit. Dnno why fanboys go gaga over this shit

Vigilante justice is going to happen user. I promise you. Ever seen a 16 yo girl beg for her life without hands?

We were on her page 4 hours ago senpai

it's cool how wrong people get ebonics when they try to imitate it

i just got home from work can someone spoonfeed me?

black guys and black girls all have the same head. I can't take a black bitch serious because once I look at her face I can easily see a man or vice versa.

Four mentally retarded albino Trump supporters kidnapped Trayvon Martin's ghost and forced it to say "Drumpf is the new millennium! Shadilay! Watch Styx's videos!"

what a bunch of shitlords!!

couple of black kids kidnapped a mentally handicapped disabled kid. Tortured and scalped the kid. Posted it on facebook like the fucking retards that they are and have been caught. No major MSM is reporting on it.

someone explain please. who is she and what has she done?

couple of black kids kidnapped a mentally handicapped disabled kid. Tortured and scalped the kid. Posted it on facebook like the fucking retards that they are and have been caught. On the vid they say, FUck Trump fuck white people blah blah. No major MSM is reporting on it.

thanks leaf

Fox just reported it

>ant man lives
No it's just upset white boys

>Posted it on facebook
sauce??

google it you lazy Ameri-fat

God I hate niggers so much
I had black friends before the whole BLM waaaaaaambulance era really took off but now anytime I see a nigger or a spic I feel sick to my stomach and a massive urge to vomit