You guys do realize we had the leviathan/golden ball thread yesterday and the Chicago livestream happened today yeah?

You guys do realize we had the leviathan/golden ball thread yesterday and the Chicago livestream happened today yeah?

Tell me I'm not the only lurker who sees this connection...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ixc9i1G7eew
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/105585682/#105585682
youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait, what?

We had a thread on the metaphysics of pepe involving this dude I think:

youtu.be/Ixc9i1G7eew

anyways. we got into the topic of how liberals and SJWs are essentially attempting to create a self fulfilling prophecy through constantly telling us we are demons.

We could choose to become the leviathan by growing more and more enraged through their heckling; destroying them; and thus fulfilling the prophecy that we were truly monsters all along.

Or find the golden ball at the bottom of the pond; but we can not stay in the depths forever.

I suppose I was the only one...

We are in the dark depths right now; we must emerge to the surface and restore the light of the sun.

Praise Kek.

Now there are two.

It reminded me of it as well user. I'm getting a little scared

I'm glad some of you are here. Thought I was losing it.

Was gonna post that.
It was a brilliant thread.

>pic related

checked but I know now

>so is this

>and this

A leviathan would be something like a 4th Reich emerging or WW3 starting. If that happens we know we have "dug too deep" (or just deep enough, depending on what you want to see happen).

It was. lurkers treasure threads like those. It was enough for me to surface.

And that's the connection. Stoking the flame by having this special needs kid abused live online for the world to see...

This could very much be the case.
The trick is to keep ourselves from praising the 4th reich, however tempting it may be, for it is the golden apple in this devil's song.

We may not have a Garden of Eden, but it sure beats hell.

Its the search for the engram 3.0

A flame can bring light to the people and burn the house down at the same time. The important part is not letting the second thing happen.

Using the event to crush leftist ideas is fine and can only benefit people in general. However, it could also be used to incite and justify counter-violence, which would be bad, not because of dead hood niggers, but because it would give the left the legitimate martyrs they desperately need and let them mount a counter-offensive on the field of ideas and law.

Link to the thread?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/105585682/#105585682

Exactly.

You're a wizard.

It is possible to build a space elevator today:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y

Solves mankind's energy problems, gives a new direction / impetus to the species and resolves this SJW stuff going on.

While the government / oligarchy has prodded SJW crap along, ultimately it is only possible because the youth need to dream. If not onward to space or some such (use to be economical upward mobility, same thing really) then you get deleterious infighting.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/105585682/#105585682
thanks friend

>the leviathan/golden ball thread
wat?

>See>

the next step is clear. we must meme frogs into princes.

all you frog posters need to go out to dinner and sleep with a girl, and you'll go from being an autist to a prince

Hilarious.

Watch as the fire rises.