Indonesia suspends all military cooperation with Australia

What the fuck did the army lads do to insult them?

abc.net.au/news/2017-01-04/indonesia-suspends-all-military-cooperation-with-australia/8161362

Who would win in a total war, Australia vs Indonesia?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politionele_acties
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Indo has always been anti australian. They publicly make it known.

And yet our fuckwit gubberment still throws aid their way. The less we have to deal with sea monkeys the better off we are.

Also we'd fucking slaughter em.

They're muzz and thus enemies of all. This is extremely unfortunate.

What did you cunts do this time?

I hate our faggy anti Australian government.

We throw over a billion dollars In foreign aid every year while some of our institutions need to be scrapped because they're a couple hundred in debt.

We give hundreds of millions to Indonesia every year and promote tourism to their shitty island knowing that they hate us and publicly constantly slander our beautiful country.

Why does the government even give them aid? Thought the Aus govt was at least conservative when it game to foreign policy.

I see it too

Just banter. Not our fault the muzzies can't take the piss.

something about west papua

But the General behind this is a tin foil fag who thinks that Australia (among other nations as well) is training sleeper agents to infiltrate the Indonesian military.

"Humanitarian issues" it's basically blackmail by proxy.

Feed the indo government a few million to keep them the fuck away from our shores.

Could solve the problem permanently in a few months if we just told them to suck it.

We are.

Indo is an islamic nation of multiple billions with an anti western anti australian government.

Too fucking right we want to train out military to deal with them.

Gonna be honest. My money would be on Indonesia.

You guys have 60 tanks across your entire continent.

Indonesia deployed hell of a lot more than that in the 90s asian bubble popped.

Oceanic geopolitics must be very strange.

as long as its not based duterte land, aussies will be fine.

isn't indonesia like 85% muslim?

Fucking good, They're off their fucking door acting like a bunch of top shit dickheads. Bunch of stupid cunts.

They only thing they've achieved in their fucked tantrum is valuable 1st World Country training KEK

Yeah it is, it's fucked aye, it's like our version of mexico but more fucked

Australia.
Indonesians are very good at jungle warfare, but have no experience in the desert.

Besides, they're all mudslimes now. They practically exiled all the quality Indonesians which left a bunch of seemingly witless people with their oldest trade partner begging them to accept the word of Allah.

We never should have allowed them to take it by force, I wasn't alive at the time but it's sickening that we wouldn't defend a sovereign country but would invade Iraq and Afghanistan for "democracy"

Shows the money grubbing kikes in charge of all western foreign policy and their priorities, it's no wonder so many soldiers get PTSD these days

Indo couldn't handle the bantz.

As a Britbong I think an Anglosphere Union with you guys would be fucking hilarious. It'd a shame that Rona Gypsies can come to the UK for free whilst you guys have to jump through beauracratic hoops to get here

>tfw no indo gf

well at least they're on a bunch of islands. hopefully you don't get an influx of "refugees" anytime soon
stay safe

Time to annex Bali aye

>giving a fuck about back stabbing muslims

maybe aussies will get a taste then wake the fuck up

You too mate

BTW, get your emus to read up on these
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politionele_acties

Might come in handy when the jungle folk get uppity and the USA gets in the way, again.

Most our landmass is desert and the cities strategically are very defendable as such - Indonesia would have an extremely hard time continuing supply lines to NSW, and our military tech is much more modern and our military also has a much more functional bureaucracy. Indonesia is a massive sprawl of Islands which our navy could easily blockade, and we have the money to sponsor independence and secession movements due to all their Catalonias, not to mention we have much more allies

The defender. Indonesia is a poisonous jungle, Aussie is a venomous desert. Whoever has a navy and airforce could do some damage until China and US end it.

This can't be fucking real, how does this shit even happen, it's like 18th century colonisation tier casualties

Armed with relics, untrained and beaten to death by Japanese slave labour, the Indonesians did what they could against the morale, sophistication and dedication of the KNIL, which also suffered badly from the slave labour.

Still, there's something about mobs and machine guns that doesn't go well together.
Really the only reason we didn't pursue further action was that the USA would stop the Marshall plan if we did.

We got cucked, and now Indonesia is fucked. Good riddance, I suppose.

Aussie would win no doubt,one on one,you just need to mine their waters and...it's over,no commerce between the islands,no foodie for the millions starving, you just need to shoot any plane that takes off and just go picking any island you want to take and butt rape it,the best thing being...it's an island so no running away to anot her country.
With allies...even more advantage on aussie,without allies still aussie
P.s. you're welcome(I'm spanish and we removed all kebab from Philippines,yes,it ain't paradise but...better rha indonesia right?welcome...

The Philippines are Based, They don't cause any issues, they have a good PM and they have their muslim population under control

God speed to you user