STOP CALLING THEM NIGGERS

Seriously, stop calling the kidnappers niggers. Call them typical black people.

niggers

>people
Niggers, I don't recognize negroids as human.

Yeah, let's discriminate an ENTIRE fucking community of people because of 4 bad apples.

White people have done worst (rape, burglary, shoplifting, murder, discrimination) but when that happens, you can hear the crickets on Sup Forums.

You should all read your posts again and feel disgusted. Disgusted.

Typical black people ARE niggers.

Nice pasta, faggot.

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

If you were as polite and kind as we Canucks are, you'd simply callem nignogs...thats what we do!

Nah, being a nigger don't mean they black foo'

Niggas hustle around commitin' crimes

>Chicago
>already 54 people shot since the new year started
>4368 people shot in 2016
was the 2nd amendment a mistake? did the founding fathers not have enough foresight for such niggerish behaviour?

your point is shit

trump voters are rural & surburbans, hillary voters are city people, etc etc

ya get over it asians and loo's will dominate the world

its more like 40% of apples. But the rest are okey i guess

Kill yourself

The proper terminology is kidniggers.
(Kidnappers+niggers)

>chicago
>"gun free zone"
>criminals get illegal weapons
the problem is leftists, like always

>typical black people
>niggers

what's the difference?

good hustle but
>nignappers
is better

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

niggers and typical black people are the same. they all have the same dna. i understand your point though. maybe we need another word. like hypernigger or something

his name was african american
>actually I think you hit the motherload
>the more people normalize the assailants the easier it gets stick these accusations to the whole negro 5th column enterprise

THESE NIGGERS
>meh they're niggers, fuck'em

THESE PEOPLE
>fucking savages, wherever you go all filling the lowest strata, IT COULD HAVE BEEN ANY OF US SIC'EM BOYS SIC'EM