Are we reaching a tipping point?

If whites are genocidal assholes that are the majority in America, why provoke a confrontation with them? Thoughts? Oh, pic related...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RqcQMEVmrso
youtube.com/watch?v=yAkmBOXETiA
youtube.com/watch?v=rfzvrCwjfLE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw born just in time to see niggers swinging from trees like christmas ornaments

Don't use that image. It's not actually the girl in the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=RqcQMEVmrso

Day of the rope when

That's not her.

Is it you?

tipping point? right on schedule! Yes we need o'bummer to declare martial law and get his third term now! Good goy.

>Fake news
That's not fucking her.

There actually was very good discussion earlier today about this subject and in short, leftists want to bring out the genocidal fascists that they see so much in white people and bring about a violent race war, just to prove their beliefs and paranoias correct. They see nothing by oppression and destruction in this world, and they naturally act in a way to bring that vision into reality, even if its to negate all that we have fought so hard to help build.

>retard

>Dylan Roof is okay
>hurting one literal retard (((Trump))) kid's feelings is annudah shoah

really makes you think about antiSJWs being the true SJWs

Are you sure you're a leaf?

hahahahahahahahahahaha youre right but everyone will say you are wrong because we post truth now

She dindu nufffin
FREE MY NIGGERESS SHANIQUE

Now.

YOUTUBE IS GOING FULL 1984

MARTIAL LAW WHEN?

youtube.com/watch?v=yAkmBOXETiA

youtube.com/watch?v=rfzvrCwjfLE

ALL CHICAGO HATE CRIME VIDS ARE GETTING REMOVED

"DECEPTIVE PRACTICES"

WTF

We're social justice warriors for whites, senpai.

im going to point out, that regardless of the position of this terrorist organization, george soros is paying them BECAUSE he wants a race war color revolution.

you are his pawns if you buy in to this
soros has summoned kek we must withdraw

Serious question what would have to happen in america to actually get people to form a civilian militia and fight for their interests besides the government taking away their rights or something else

It would take a massacre like Port Arthur. Oh wait, you cried and gave up your guns instead of forming a militia. cucks.

checked

>HOmy tBH
what did kek mean by this

This.

Just waiting on you faggots.

Does it matter? They look the same and they're all niggers

wait until my stg 44 comes in

i was fucking 3 years old m8 and I am very upset that Australia isn't as free with guns as your country is also it is pretty fucking common that basically anyone who owns farm land here has buried guns

dylan roof was a fucking retard who should have shot up these subhumans instead of a church. get out of here subversion

m.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
You watch those nature documentaries on the cable? You see the one about lions?

We're about at the part where the jackals are getting bolder and bolder.

You grow guns on farms?

this. Makes me think that 'white guy' was a kike and those niggers will go scott-free.

topkek