>196,817,552
vs
>37,685,848

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2DFYvwn_xLM
youtu.be/kLWSQRNnGY8?t=33s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Charles Manson is going to die the day it starts.

Kevin Duffin say they dindu nuffin!

He will gladly martyr for helter skelter.

If they get sentenced to less than 10 years in prison let's just skip right to DOTR

HELTER SKELTER

SUMMER SWELTER

still laff when this movie is recommended to help teens to understand racism is wrong.

nah cunt

It's gonna keep building up but this kinda shit will boil over eventually. Probably won't happen until 2018-2020 but it will happen.

Yeah poor little white boy did great in that fucking video :'( oh wait boo hoo every tiny-dicked seppo loser on Sup Forums is a coward and would never do shit. Was just on a BLM stream calling them niggers and they said your scared of them in Detroit, you're scared of them in the south, you're scared of them everywhere, and you know what, I believe it. You're all cowards.

Now just waiting for the
>le I could take niggers 4 on 1!
>Look at these 20 gifs of whites beating blacks in a fight!
>Um, excuse me shitlord, we have le civilisation you know?????? (As if they care about that)
And other pathetic excuse making so you can get your feel-good release of anger and go back to doing shit :)

youtube.com/watch?v=2DFYvwn_xLM

youtu.be/kLWSQRNnGY8?t=33s

As a mixed race person (1/4th black) I look forward to ingratiating myself with the white militants and then betraying them and taking them out from the inside.

bring it on you autistic, out of shape, anime watching, bitter virgins.

the day of the rope will see you and (((Them))) hanging alongside the dindus you so despise

Brothers the time is near, it's time for a cleansing! Deus Vult

whats the other 3/4ths

Traitors die first

>tfw you hang a dirty nigger.

100% SATISACTION

*chu-chuck*

Bring it on, faggots

t. Blac/k/

Sorry no niggers allowed.

>flag
go fuck an abbo, cunt.

Go put your money where your mouth is cuckold.

French
>Congolombia
kek'd

-65M Dems

>mixed race of any kind
>being integrated
Your kind will be the first to go, kill a traitor before an enemy

of that 200m whites, like 90m are white liberal pansies who will join the blacks, the other 100mil will be east asians, indians and other mixed race moderates/whigs, pot head, bernie/gary bro's that don't want to join, and weak women on both sides

in reality it'll just be a battle on social media, a real race war will never happen, kids these days would rather hurl slurs on the internet and fight on cod than ever do violence irl

>vs

What about "white allies"?

Gringo English teacher Tyrone. Some people travel, mostly whites though because, you know wealth and no criminal record. Now go back to your water on corn flakes breakfast

whites are stronger and much better at killing than nigglets are

Why do they call themselves niggas for life?

Like those monkey lips and devils curly hair will fool anyone. Push comes to shove the uncle ruckus in u will shine bright

Science dna test , you getting shot and falling face first into an open pit mass grave....sounds a bit closer to reality.

Get bent nigger.

Is that my boy Reagan on the left?

Hispanics wouldn't side with the blacks, and white race traitors wouldn't have any weapons to use.

>tfw mexican

Whas my fate senpai? I aint dying next to no nigger.

>whites joining blacks
That's the beautiful thing about a race war, the side you join is determined by your skin color. Even if any liberal whites joined the niggers, they would quickly be shot in the back and the rest would learn their place.

I AM A SOLDIER!
I WAS DESTINED TO MAKE CHEESE!
THAT'S NOT A METAPHOR, I'M TALKING ABOUT SEPARATING PARTS OF FERMENTED MILK!
I WAS DESTINED TO MAKE CHEESE BUT THEY THREW ME INTO HITLER AND SO I AM A SOLDIER!
I SOLD MY JEWELRY AND EVERYTHING!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Line your driveway with the decapitated heads of liberal Mexicans on pikes Vlad style. I know it's in your DNA to behead, Jose