Chicago kidnapping / White lives matter

#Whitelivesmatter
Let's get this shit trending..

Shit like this that really gets me boiling.
It's like they want to start a race war

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/wdfwGzu
youtube.com/watch?v=2JdATVV2hkc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lion_Guard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They do want to start a race war, don't you know? It has been they're plan all this time since the 1860's.

Why aren't the Brotherhood and the Aryan Nation arming themselves and going to lynch these fucking coons right now?

These are the people who oppose Trump.

You don't want to be one of these people do you?

Trump's a fucking kike but these niggers gotta hang.

And they act like we're the raciest

Bumping for justice

Just #fuckwhitepeople. Gotta get the on the fence people butthurt

Whos that guy and what happened to him and give me a link.

>#OBAMASLEGACY

no protests

start a gofundme page for him

I love it. The radical left will keep pushing more and more moderates to right wing beliefs, causing more and more attacks by the radical left. They're destroying themselves and we don't even have to move a muscle. Sure, there's going to be some innocent people hurt and traumatized, but it will all be worth it in the long run. All Trump has to do is not shit the bed with his presidency and we're looking at republican victories for decades to come.

My sentiments exactly.
I can't imagine if they filmed some frat boy on beach saying "Fuck these niggas" as he threw a beer at someone and the news took hold of that.

Here we have these nig nogs explicitly film the bottles of alcohol they had been consuming and filmed each one of their faces. No "human" has such levels meaningless barbarism

USE #BLACKLIVESMATTER
>USE #BLACKLIVESMATTER
USE #BLACKLIVESMATTER
>USE #BLACKLIVESMATTER
USE #BLACKLIVESMATTER
>USE #BLACKLIVESMATTER
USE #BLACKLIVESMATTER
>USE #BLACKLIVESMATTER
USE #BLACKLIVESMATTER
>USE #BLACKLIVESMATTER
USE #BLACKLIVESMATTER
>USE #BLACKLIVESMATTER
USE #BLACKLIVESMATTER
>USE #BLACKLIVESMATTER
USE #BLACKLIVESMATTER
>USE #BLACKLIVESMATTER

It'll either get #blacklivesmatter removed (win)
Or
It'll get #blacklivesmatter associated with heinous crime (win)

You are my bitch. You will always be my bitch
- Black people

USE #BLACKLIVESMATTER
>USE #BLACKLIVESMATTER
USE #BLACKLIVESMATTER
>USE #BLACKLIVESMATTER
USE #BLACKLIVESMATTER
>USE #BLACKLIVESMATTER
USE #BLACKLIVESMATTER
>USE #BLACKLIVESMATTER
USE #BLACKLIVESMATTER
>USE #BLACKLIVESMATTER
USE #BLACKLIVESMATTER
>USE #BLACKLIVESMATTER
USE #BLACKLIVESMATTER
>USE #BLACKLIVESMATTER
USE #BLACKLIVESMATTER
>USE #BLACKLIVESMATTER

It'll either get #blacklivesmatter removed (win)
Or
It'll get #blacklivesmatter associated with heinous crime (win)

Bite the curb cracka

Use both

RACE WAR RECALL

REPORT IN

discord.gg/wdfwGzu

RACE WAR RECALL

REPORT IN

discord.gg/wdfwGzu

RACE WAR RECALL

REPORT IN

discord.gg/wdfwGzu
RACE WAR RECALL

REPORT IN

discord.gg/wdfwGzu

RACE WAR RECALL

REPORT IN

discord.gg/wdfwGzu

RACE WAR RECALL

REPORT IN

discord.gg/wdfwGzu

DD

youtube.com/watch?v=2JdATVV2hkc

Try and make me nigger. I've got fifteen reasons you won't.

Maybe because they so call-ed "Aryan gansta" is just a bunch of degenerate meth/heroin dealers?

Good, tell them to take up arms and kill these fucking niggers. It's a zero loss bet.

There's already a fucking trending hashtag called #BLMKidnapping

For fuck's sake some of you are slow as shit, we just need a general for this shit already

That hashtag got removed but we definitely need a general

Honestly, this is getting pretty stale

The FBI isn't allowed to kill people.

how come no one ever talks about how black ppl are the most racist ppl on earth? look at all the genocides in africa over just being born in a different tribe lol

Make it into an Us vs Them situation. Force their hand to choose between supporting White Nationalism or supporting the 4 niggers, don't let them have any alternatives.

Because black lives don't matter.

And we'll always be higher on the socioeconomic ladder : )

Literally every race on the planet. You act like Vikings, Mongols, and Aztecs didn't exist

>That's messed up

lol bon mot

I may have voted for Clinton but I'm no race traitor

You're just a traitor to America. Nothing wrong with that Amirite?

>um
cough
>ya know
>although they are adults
>they're
>they're 18
um...
>Kids make stupid desc-
erm ugh
>I
>I shouldn't call them kids
>they're legally adults
>but
>they're young adults
>and
>they make stupid decisions
um
>that certainly will be part of whether or not
>a hate crime is
uh
>if we see a hate crime
um
>determine whether or not this is sincere or just
>stupid ranting and raving

No. It's hilarious and comforting.

>Shit like this that really gets me boiling.
perhaps you are, *snort snort* triggered?

Wow, you're so edgy fampai

Yes, I am. We're gassing nigger lovers like you first.

Are you retarded? Everyone would celebrate

Absolutely true. I hate to say it, but I was pretty far left just a couple years ago. The fucking insanity and hypocrisy was something I couldn't be associated with any longer. After questioning the motives of the left I considered myself to be somewhere in the middle. I am now proudly right wing conservative and feel nothing but hatred and disgust towards liberals.

These idiots have no idea that they are ensuring Trump gets a second term. I love seeing the left show their true colours.

Trump is a traitor to America and he will be impeached

just sucks that Pence is even worse

fake news. buzzfeed already debunked this hoax

I am literally shaking right now, ugh

Us whites are so oppressed

Let's start a white lives matter movement

When the race war starts, remember to take out the Jews first.

>When you kill terrorists, they win.

Also, white cybercucks, another Drumpfkin got BTFO!!

>playing into the race game

That's exactly what the leftist want. The whole point of Trump's campaign is to stop race baiting fuckery and come together under united ideals.

What should be done is pointing out the obvious hypocrisy with something like #JusticeFor[victim's name here] instead of buying into leftist division tactics.

Here's your (You).

Fuck off Ahmed Bin Zareeki Al-Zarqawi, enjoy your fucking drone sandwich at the next shitskin funeral you go to.

This.

>mentally ill person voted for donald trump

>#Whitelivesmatter
HAHAHA don't make me cringe dickhead. Fuckoff to r/the donald.

>criminals voted hillary

Okay

Except black lives matter is the most racist dividing movement there is, who fucking chimp out over cops, justifiably, shooting criminals who are trying to kill them.

And here we have a white person being tortured and killed purely because he's white, with the black killers saying fuck white people. This is fucking discrimination against us, and they claim they can't be racist against us. We need to use their own tactics against them

This.

You're just bending over for the elite and lubing yourself up first for the elite by letting our will power become divided.

Do you even check the tags? Idiot.
They're both liars tbqh

>Literally an average trump supporter is mentally disabled

Your point?

How do they know that?

Look at the fucking thumbnail they chose

Seeing as the race war has OFFICIALLY begun, its time to take the oath and fight the niggers back to africa.

REPEAT AFTER ME FELLOW WHITES

“I vow to you, Donald J Trump, as Führer and President of the White American Reich, loyalty and bravery. I vow to you and to the leaders that you set for me, absolute allegiance until death. So help me God”.

>tfw anthony cumia wore me out years ago with all the culture of degeneracy and savage animal talk but now everyone else is picking up the slack and the race war might start after all

true

buy guns

>Really makes you think
>Really tickles my pickle

Someone splice a photo of the autust and the drexel professor who tweeted "all I want for christmas is white genocide."

"Teens"

>Except black lives matter is the most racist dividing movement there is

Exactly. So why give an obvious opponent to the left, who still control the media and popular public thought? Using their own tactics will do nothing but have more media coverage of "white supremacy under Trump" so they can say he's literally Hitler.

This is why you bring them to justice without bringing in the whole race aspect further playing into their diversionary tactics. That way you still get justice without playing into the left's hands

This reich shit is stupid. I'm latino and want to kill me some niggers, but this exclusivity bullshit is stupid, let me in on this assholes, just consider us honorary whites so we can purge the niggers, mexicans too, actually, all central americans. After that, I'll move to Europe, help out the effort there.

Shut up, shitskin.
No one cares what spics think anyways.

They're more concerned with selling drugs than actual white supremacy

WHY HAS SHAUN KING / TYT NOT COMMENTED ON THIS?

>that CNN article

THEY'RE JUST KIDS GOY. JUST RANTING AND RAVING. NOTHING RACIAL OR POLITICAL HERE.

THIS COULD HAVE BEEN ME
I live really close to crystal lake

They're whitewashing a hate crime against a person with a mental handicap.

>Fearing the media
The media spent the entire campaign trail Trump didn't have a single chance at winning and yet he won in a massive landslide. The masses know the media is corrupt as shit.

So no, we don't continue letting BLM be the most hypocritical fucking movement there is unchallenged.

Can someone make some nice "this could be your son" propaganda to spread?

#Racismworksbothways

>Trump supporter gets kidnapped and tortured

"uh... ok"

>Clinton supporter gets called rude things

"THIS IS DISGUSTING. WHY DOES THIS HATRED EXIST? I AM LITERALLY SHAKING. #LOVETRUMPSHATE"

What the fuck went wrong

#Whitelivesmatter
Or
#I'mwithHim ?

>The masses know the media is corrupt as shit

No they don't. A majority of people still think Russia hacked the election, we need a new Cold War, and that the popular vote matters. These people also still believe Trump is literally Hitler so causing a race war under Trump isn't a good move. Unlike Obama, Trump will be blamed for any racial unrest . It's not the media I'm worried about, it's the people.

What good would a #WhiteLivesMatter even do besides allowing them to ignore the issue and focus on "The rise of neo nazism". Using obviously retarded BLM tactics will do nothing but fail because these ideas are in the minority. Instead expose the hypocrisy of the left by revealing their racist tendencies. Show then that they're the real racist, not Trump and his supporters. Trying to make WLM you'd be handing them the knife to stab you with.

>No they don't.
Your point is proved wrong by the fact that Trump was elected. He would have never won, and by so many fucking states, if the people really believed the media.

Some of the country is fucking retarded, but at least half knows the media is lying about almost everything. And making WLM would just further expose how corrupt they are.
>Black criminal assaults officer and is shot
>INJUSTICE, FUCKING RACIST COPS RIOT RIOT RIOT
>White special needs kid is tortured by blacks who make him say "fuck white people"
>T-THIS ISN'T RACIST AND DON'T TRY POINTING OUT THAT IT IS PLEASE

Anyone dig out the niggers social media accounts yet?
Archive all their BLM posting and other bullshit

Underrated

THIS
H
I
S

I was just talking to my super liberal friend about it a few minutes ago. He's already jumped to using the "blacks were pushed to this type of behavior" line.

So let me get this straight.

Niggers do shit like that, then have the nerve to bitch about racists? They justify racists.

I'm literally shaking in anger right now.

I want those niggers to get shot in the head on live television so the whole world can see.

Tell your friend that he's condoning assault against the mentally handicapped and no amount of race bait will change that.

>literally shaking

>shitskin

Hows that 60% treating ya there faggot

>They try to say the blacks were targeting the victim because of his disability
>You hear them yell "Fuck white people"
Yeah ok.

>this new

I think the Lion''s Guard should start back up again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lion_Guard

might be the 3 cups of coffee I drank, though

I haven't drank coffee in like a month

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR

I DECLARE A RACE WAR

This right here. Make this happen pls.

They forced him to drink toilet water and held him captive for 24-48 hours.. They scalped him and laughed at him in pain and pleas of mercy.
Chicago police chief said the attacks was just stupid and not politically motivated and investigating if it's a hate crime despite the constant fuck trump and white boy comments
Fuck me America you're fucked, you're so cucked, Sweden is taking notes

They are cowards who would rather posture and saber rattle than actually doing anything. All white people especially the middle class and higher are sell outs that don't deserve a future.

I wish we fought for it, but the amount of cowardice exhibited since the GI Generation ...perhaps we don't deserve a culture and homelands anymore.

Even at a lone wolf level there are hundreds of millions of cowardly white people that never lift a finger except some deranged idiot like Roof shooting up a church full of irrelevant plebs.