My gf wants to take pole dancing lessons

>my gf wants to take pole dancing lessons

she says it maximizes her time and she will be physically stronger and more coordinated and more attractive to me

Tell her to just work out like a normal person and not a stripper.
If she still insists she is probably a slut who has taken dozens of cocks in each hole.

RIP OP, gf is whore

Ok

you better sell that pussy and move on

I wouldn't allow it.

maybe its not such a big deal

"Not gonna happen"

tell that bitch how it is

Yeah, no. If she want to get fit and flexible tell her to take up karate.

>more attractive to me
Tell your bitch you find slut behavior about as attractive as hemorrhoids

Tell her no and make her exercise like a normal human being
if she insists, dump that whore like a stone

drop her like a deuce

Well then instead of taking her out to dinner or movies invite her to a strip joint.

>she will be physically stronger and more coordinated and more attractive to me

Oh I am laffin

hahahahaha

Pole dancing can be actually quite attractive when it's done properly. It can be acrobatic and sexy, so there's still hope. Just make sure her teacher is not one of those animals twerking and fucking the pole.

>she says it maximizes her time and she will be physically stronger and more coordinated and more attractive to me

kek

instructor is probably a man
she wants to crush on some chad instructor who somehow managed to land a job teaching pole dancing to wet pussy sluts

you're gonna get cucked
it's degenerate stripper culture.
only strippers dance on poles

would you want your christian qt3.14 dancing on poles? wtf man

That's just step #1, OP. Step #2 is when she tells you she can get a discount on the cost of the lessons, and can actually get paid to do it.

Just break up with the roastie. Better for your own sake.

Be glad she is taking the initiative and trying to improve herself, OP. Don't be a rat and find yourself incapable of being happy for her. Take some dance lessons yourself, and you have a reliable and mutually enjoyable plan for the weekends, by going out dancing.
Also pics, pls

Pole dancing isn't inherently slutty and it's actually really good for building core strength.

>Take some dance lessons yourself,

This, see how she feels about you cozying up to the spicy Latina salsa instructor