Its Time to /falseflag/

You know what to do anons, many normies are being redpilled in this event and even though liberals are doing our job for us already, we can speed up the process. We are the jews now, lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/news/comments/5m2ivk/chicago_police_4_in_custody_after_young_man/dc0ok62/?context=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that your post?

If so that's god-tier bait.

Good on ya, OP

I only learned from the best baiters here at Sup Forums kek. I have read and consumed so much bait I can type and think like a true Cultural Marxist

First smart post I've seen all night.

Attacking blacks is EXACTLY what the MSM wants. It would feed into their agenda perfectly.

On the other hand....if dumb blacks keep pulling this shit it will redpill a bunch of leftists, and sell more guns.

>La Raza

I checked out you post and this is what I see:
>Your comment was removed due to your account being below the comment karma threshold. Contact the mods to get it approved
What the figgity fuck, reddit?

This man gets it, we need to man reddit and twitter and not go on nigger rants like we usually do, no matter how good it feels at a time like this.

You know that was a beautiful touch to my work of art user, knowing Sup Forums I know you faggots can come up with even better.

Lets see how the same comment works on r/news this time laddies

Brilliant

La Raza was a great touch

BECOME THE JEW
JEW THE JEW
DO IT

Im gonna need upvotes on this one lads. I added some more flair as well to the bait.

It's not just that these idiots did this but they filmed it, like a bunch of little psychopaths; all of this culminating with them posting it on social media for the whole world to see. Attacking someone for any reason can always be justified with the benefit of the doubt and societies indulgence of understanding. However, with such footage, we see that these people are not "angry" or "oppressed". They take glee and genuinely relish in hurting another human being.

Normal people don't do this. And even though we could all be considered hypocrites in one way or another, we can agree that torturing another human being is just plain sick. Sure we all fantasize but we can be civilized enough to not fucking do it.

This video speaks to the unspoken but known truth; there are blacks out there who will hurt you, potentially even kill you for any arbitrary reason. And the worst part of all, is that they will do this happily. There are no politics, no sense of oppression, no noble "Django" savagery. That video is not justice, it's not fair, it's not righteous. It's just sick.

I stopped weeping for "my people" a long time ago. I've studied every political option available but there is a population among African Americans (I'd say around 45%) that are completely beyond redemption. They must be purged; either socially, legislatively, or politically.

Although, if they were instigated into a mass chimp out...I think the civilian response alone would speak volumes. I'm not worried about innocent blacks getting caught in the crossfire; as they will either be home or helping to defend their neighbor's property. It will no longer be about race but about a social cancer, the result of an infernal experiment, being excised and removed.

I am black and I welcome this. If my people lose their shit, by all means, "Weapons Free".

cant find it post link

I need upvotes lads

reddit.com/r/news/comments/5m2ivk/chicago_police_4_in_custody_after_young_man/dc0ok62/?context=3

I feel sorry for you, but kind of in awe. I don't know if I could say and do the same, were I in your shoes.

Your not black
If you put you have a tiny cock

this is a post worth saving.

this needs to be concerted. we need to encourage the leftist who are on the verge. they need this to be a catalyst for further violence that they feel is holy in nature.

have a bump

All you gotta do is post a few pepes on the_donald and you'll have all the karma you need.

bait Sup Forums into this
They are to Sup Forums what the goy is to the jew

Post's been removed, mate.

>[removed]

fucking leddit.

T-Tommy Sotomayor? Is that you?

In all seriousness, I hope that this isn't bait. Red-pilled blacks are some of the most hardcore, quick-witted people I've met - I guess in order to even become a red-pilled black, you have to have a good mix of intelligence and self-awareness.

But it's hard for me to remember at times, particularly like these, that not all blacks are niggers, so thanks for posting.

Yes, let the hate flow through you.

sauce