These 4 African-Americans don't represent all black people

These 4 African-Americans don't represent all black people

You realize that, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalresearch.org/2014/06/19/mass-shooters-have-a-gender-and-a-race/#sthash.VSvTTDPz.dpbs
mintpressnews.com/white-americans-are-the-biggest-terror-threat-in-the-united-states/211608/
cnn.com/2015/06/27/us/mass-shootings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

these digits demonstrate that OP sucks nigger cock on regular basis

Niggers pull this shit all the time. It's fucking RAHOWA time.

>not all muslims

Get out of here faggot.

shit tier bait

/saged

but they represent the majority of them and what they wish they had the balls to do.

All white people aren't responsible for the failings of basketball Americans.

*sips tea*

No, but they need a taste of their own medicine. That's what this election was about if you ask me.

>These 4 African-Americans don't represent all black people
>All Whites are school shooters

Fuck that. These 4 People have done a serious crime that is beyond disgusting and deserve punishment.
Plus their entire culture is encouraging this behaviour, so of course we have a reason to be worried.

Niggers are subhuman and must be exterminated or left to their own devices in the shitholes they came from.

go in a guetto area just one time in your life
your opinion will change rapidly

Nice scarecrow you dunce.

They are a product of the BLM community.
Perhaps you should have a conversation about de-radicalizing your organization rather than doing damage control and accusing others of stereotyping.

They don't, but I suppose neither do the other thousands.

>the 6-8% of the population which commits the majority of crimes doesn't represent their race

No, they do.

nah but the millions of black people justifying their actions do

Yeah I know. Probably representative of about 77 percent of the total population tho.

>what's a bell curve?
>what's a 14 point difference in AVERAGE IQ?
>what's a link between low IQ & violent crime?
>what's a warrior gene?

It doesn't matter and I don't care
until every nigger head rolls I won't be happy

You are correct. They represent degenerates and what happens when society fails to protect its most vulnerable.

The black kids at my school were never apes. Know why? Because their parents were doctors and lawyers, who were present in their lives and didn't let them hang out with riff raff.

As a nation we're either so tribalistic or individualistic that this is the end game. Niggers gone feral, whites doing nothing about attacks like these.

>tfw getting my guns and supplies ready
If this shit starts I'm fucking ready.

>These 4 African-Americans don't represent all black people

no, they represent roughly 75% of american blacks though, and that's being generous

LOL

Yet most blacks think slaveowners of the past represent Whites of today. You can't have it both ways.

No, blacks really are this stupid... to actually live stream their crimes. wtf how stupid are they?

I used to work as a Public Defender in a multi culti city

black people cannot plan or commit a crime for shit. They are terrible criminals.

take drug dealing. I white person selling cocaine will get a network of clientele that is discreet and sophisticated (career minded who don't want to get caught using). He'll deal discreetly in his home or only make deliveries. He'll usually never discuss buying or selling via text or cell phone

Blacks sell crack right on the street. That's where the fucking cops are! Cops can't see through walls of a home but these idiots are selling at public basketball courts where the cops can watch and observe behavior.

Is it really, though?

>All whites are school shooters
No one said this, so yes, it is a strawman argument.

Not all blacks are niggers. But niggers tend to be black. And this is a prime example of black niggerdom on display.

*downboats*

Fun Fact: If this was a mentally challenged black guy kidnapped by whites, all of Sup Forums would be cheering for them.

>No one said this, so yes, it is a strawman argument.
>politicalresearch.org/2014/06/19/mass-shooters-have-a-gender-and-a-race/#sthash.VSvTTDPz.dpbs

so any black guy

No true Scotsman would fuck a goat!

white person does something

>ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE X!!! WHITE PRIVILEGE! WHITE FRAGILITY!!!

POC/Muslim does something

>MUH NAXALT! NAXAAAAAALT!

Goddamnit you must be really dense. Yes, there are people in the world that thinks this but the person he was replying to and everyone else in this thread never brought it up.

Apparently, you haven't listened to news about Chicago.

You realize that statement loses value every time you say it, right? You can't say the same thing 500 times a year and expect it to hold weight.

>basketball americans

kek

I don't see any outrage from the black community, do you?

>mintpressnews.com/white-americans-are-the-biggest-terror-threat-in-the-united-states/211608/

kys

Kill yourself

Everything about it deserves leftist sophism applied to it. Fucking annoying and retarded, right?

yeah, and the three good ones who worked for NASA don't either.

You realize regardless every single one needs to be sent back/re-enslaved, right?

>cnn.com/2015/06/27/us/mass-shootings/
>According to data compiled by Mother Jones magazine, which looked at mass shootings in the United States since 1982, white people -- almost exclusively white men -- committed some 64% of the shootings.
64% of the time A FUCKING WHITE MALES commit ALL mass shootings.

So disgusting the President hasn't disavowed these terrorists.

White Americans are about 64%

Black, and especially Middle-Eastern over-representation among massacres are really high up there.

Not true. Back to plebbit.

No one cares JIDF

They do though.

School shooter dont represent all american gun owners
You realize this right?

Just tilting this guy the fuck out of this thread. KEK

If I can be punished for everything done by white people, then the actions of these 4 can be thrown at the feet of all blacks.

You realize that black on white crime and violence in the U.S. has been out of control for decades now, right?

Epicl'y Trolled!!
Kill Yourself.

t. Duffin

FUCKING A WHITE MALE

There would be nationwide riots and a legitimate, all-out race war if there was a video of 4 whites torturing a black guy

This