What have you fags started now

Top fucking kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EOkG4rriAd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the big guys

He's a small guy

I don't do Facebook. Who is based alaska? I live there.

>this will be the start of a long race war

Pretty sure it will be over fairly quick, blacks don't stand a chance

>Pretty sure it will be over fairly quick

Yes. Many would be slaughtered extremely quickly and 98% of the rest would very quickly get in line.

White men shoot straight and true. We don't miss.

>He thinks a race war will happen
Haha

big guys :thinking:

for you?

Whites don't stand a chance. Blacks have the media and an army of SJWs on their side. They outnumber you racists rednecks.

This video is a microcosm of what will happen. Poor lil' white boi sittin' in a corner while a group of big, powerful black people take him to pieces.

Milo's hype man.

Some limpwristed slackjawed faggot who lets niggers tongue his anus.

>JUST kids being stupid
I'z nindu duffin.

Is this one of those "assault gifs" I keep hearing about? Those are tools of racist violence, y'know.

>alaska bro

care to post one of your wonderful firearm pictures? I love seeing them out in the snow

>t. Abo d Rig Nigese

HAH

Mess with the bull and you get the horns. Trump getting elected was just the white man flexing his muscles. You do not want to declare war on us.

ATF pls go

No one's declaring war on you, you fucking leaf. No one cares about you.

Lay off the petrol.

BristolBay fag here

>Blacks have the media and an army of SJWs on their side
neither of which have the mettle to kill for what they believe

You must not be white I'm assuming?
Sorry to hear.

I'm not the only person from Alaska on Sup Forums.

>no guns britcuck thinks his opinion is relevant

Haha

You need to go back, shitskin

>the media and an army of SJWs
who dont own guns

and most niggers while they can do drive bys in the city and fight like wild apes wouldnt have a half a clue about strategy if it came to a proper war. war invloves thought and strategy not sperging out like a violent horde of apes

And do you? I just see a lot of grandstanding from behind a computer, buddy. Blacks have inflicted far more damage to whites than vice versa. What are you gonna do about it?

Just kidding. I am.

>a racewar will actually happen in your lifetime
feels good man

we president and we guns nigger

>implying anyone on Sup Forums is dumb enough to post serials

you'd think the /k/rossover effect of other boards would rub off on everyone.

is that a no?

>you racists rednecks

Go home abbo you're drunk.

Goose the keks!
Rose warts know!

I think that gif just killed me

atta boy.

good weather out there? we were getting our shit wrecked before christmas but all has calmed down now.

in 3 weeks we'll hit -30 c.

They've already said they are looking into prosecuting it as a hate crime. The Chicago PD said that the "intent" of the perpetrators will have to be determined before they decide what charges to bring. It's niggers so look for the maximum possible charges, tried as adults, and maximum sentence. Anyone who thinks Chicago PD is cool with niggers has never been to Chicago. They might let them run wild in the streets killing each other (and nothing of value was lost), but once they get their hands on one and have a smoking gun like the facebook feed, they will drop the hammer.

I'm from Maine, which is just Alaska with hipsters instead of natives.

Does that count?

>we

Its not terrorism unless its a muslim. Use this argument and they'll have to call it terrorism.

Lies user....Ak fag here

If they do get charged as a hate crime it will set a good standard for this kind of "fuck white people" shit.

is this the start of the great race war?

Right now it clear and cold. Normally that means that in a few days the lower 48 is going to get some jet stream and the TV is going go nuts with "it snowed a foot!! We're going to die!!!"

check'd. also i never go outside, how long would it take you to walk from where you're standing in that shot to the base of the mountain in the center of the frame?

Thank God and Christ there's barely any fucking niggers in AK.

>66
praisekek,
that abbo is buttmad forlife

Yet in Anchorfatown they commit over 80% of the murders

But you have to shoot guns and smoke pot.

Hmm...that trailhead is less than 15 minute drive from my house. the trail is 180 behind me and steeper...about 1.5 hours...on trail to the center of the pic maybe 45 minutes. No trail...hours.

Quit the weed jew. I ccw everyday. Walther master race.

>chicago

Just fucking nuke it already

You'll never get lost with that gun.

is milo a lot of fun?

funny how they spaz out about that stuff. I know they never deal with it, but a dusting of snow cripples places like GA and its honestly hilarious.

How did all of you newfags fall for such obvious bait? Like jesus christ look at his flag, there are next to no niggers there. LURK MORE newfags

PRAISE KEK SHALIDAY

>Quit the weed jew.
We aren't like the liberal shitholes that legalized it. We did it because it's nobody's fucking business what we do as long as we aren't bothering anyone.

Shadilay my brother!

Fuck that idiot.

No faggot , maine is nothing like alaska kill yourself.

Was about to tell you to fuck off bud but I will allow these digits

There are abos, some have even figured out fire and the complexities of posting on the internet.

>x doesn't have a chance

Gee where have I heard this before

Can we get a sticky for this already? I can't keep tabs on all these threads.

>I-I'm shaking. W-what happened today? I-I-Is this the day?!

>is milo a lot of fun?
So is that Milos twitter handle now? I honestly don't know.

>I just see a lot of grandstanding from behind a computer, buddy
user on /pol without irony
> top kek

Sorry but I don't buy it. Rahm Israel Emanuel is the mayor of Chicago and he has been for quite some time. We all know where he stands

callate conchetumare

I'm not the one claiming I'm gonna start a race war now, am I, yank? Black men are killing and raping your people right now. What are you doing about it? LARPing on the internet.

>you fell for bait

Does it really fucking matter when you're arguing nonsense with other retards arguing nonsense. Everyone is just arguing ideas and whether the poster actually holds those ideas to be correct is inconsequential. It's called shit posting for a reason..... maybe I just fell for yours. Super spooky!

>torturing a kid with special needs

Call me soft and a fag, but i believe in defending someone born without means to defend himself.

This story dont even enrage me, just make me sad and depressed. Those nigs can hang or burn for all i care, but even their suffering wont make up for what the kid went through

>and whether the poster actually holds those ideas to be correct is inconsequential.
>being so embarassed that you fell for bait you double down and try to justify it
Stop posting and lurk more.

What's the deal with all these people putting dog snouts and ears on their selfie?

Kek shall bring about the age of the Social Justed Warrior

Former gawker employee or somesuch who has switched sides, so naturally everyone considers him an e-celeb and jidf/shill/controlled opposition/enemy because he doesn't hide behind being anonymous.

no
if americans were to rise up they'd have done it already

It's a new way of filtering sluts,whores, and degenerates from the average person

Great race war, you say?

youtube.com/watch?v=EOkG4rriAd4

Love frogs, man

I've stopped frequenting this site, but come back occasionally.

What the fuck is going on?

No more /cfg/, but we're on to other dumb things.

it was a snapchat filter
dont know why it's so popular though

Token nigger that they put in a leadership position so they could pretend like blacks aren't a problem and "can be part of the solution." Don't believe their propaganda. The rank and file police don't.

Memes build a resistance to your MKUltra brainwashing Mr CIAman

>nd do you? I just see a lot of grandstanding from behind a computer, buddy. Blacks have inflicted far more damage to whites than vice versa. What are you gonna do about it?

See that country that the Māori once owned.

They don't.

You were saying?

Whites are weak af

>flag

No suprise here.

CAN SOMEONE FUCKING TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK THE STORY BEHIND THIS IS!

JESUS

kek

Hes from /k/, the Alaskan guy regularly posts aesthetic as fuck pics of his journeys to the wilderness with firearms.

Relax, its probably not the ATF this time.

iz
duffinz.

>holding a state hostage
DELETE THIS

>I just see a lot of grandstanding from behind a computer, buddy.

Is Chicago the most disgusting city in the USA? Or is Detroit worse?

wew thats the best one ive seen
almost got me paco

You can't be ``from'' a place you are currently in. That isn't how it works.

That gif, what the fuck.