What is the biggest redpill?

What is the biggest redpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0Pgnng3bVlc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6YSrJzVGo5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Monetary policy reform.

Everything else is derived from our ability to acquire and distribute labor and production.

you are going to die and the only way to avoid oblivion is to accept christ into your heart. ignore the memes and you will understand what i mean by this.

we're the normies and everyone else is crazy

Liberals are worse than niggers.

that you should kill yourself

Pol is filled with angry children

Strasserism

Jews are the master race

Religion is literally the biggest bluepill on the entire earth. Especially the Semitic religions.

"Believing something with no evidence because an authority figure told you it was so from birth" is literally the definition of bluepilled.

gotta agree

Tolerant whites are worse than niggers and kikes

That it's not enough to just have our own countries, but that we must take the whole planet.

That the red pill is in fact a bigger blue pill, a next stage of mental mechanism to instigate resignation into your mind, to make you think even more than before you took it that you can't do a damn thing to fight back because they're too powerful. Which they aren't, it's a bluff, they're scared shitless by the 99%.

ew an atheist. does it want to subvert and collapse my nation or something?

>godless emuposter

I was never raised in the church, but found God. I hope one day, you do too.

Bread and circuses are all it takes to defeat the white '""'man.''""

Learning that Christianity was crafted by Jews to cuck their enemies (Rome at the time) and Gnostic teachings were suppressed to prevent true spiritual wisdom from reaching the masses.

The absolute only way your post gets worse is by being Canadian.

>What is the biggest redpill?

The Big Picture...

kek i love it

that the "colored pill" shit was created by the very same people you claim to rebel against

To truly be against white genocide you must hate race mixing especially with asian women

they are our closest competition

i expect every honorable white man here to hate asian women with a passion, find them disgusting, even the most "sexy" asian women should make you want to hurl and puke

never post a single picture of asian women

should never have a single picture saved on your computer

when you see them in the streets spit at them and avoid

only then have you reached true respect for a white

otherwise redpilled white girls like me will avoid you like the plague

The Jews are controlled by aliens.

...and retarded leafs.

there is no god

true redpill is accepting the bluepill of religion to strengthen the cultural identity of white people

For me, at least, the biggest redpoll was when I started teaching and tutoring blacks. I saw just how poorly they did in spite of the truly monumental amount of help they got, and I wept for them.

boipucci

that this world belongs to the machines

>t. jews don't control earth

canada will be a 3rd world country by 2040

Riding the tiger

fucking bogdanoffs.

youtu.be/0Pgnng3bVlc

>durr hurr if you don't subscribe to my cult you must be an atheist
Religion is literally for cucks, it takes away your self-determination and places it in the hands of some "prophets". The world has had thousands of religions, assuming yours is absolute truth is asinine.
There is certainly a divine creator, but know that it doesn't give a shit about you or your prayers, it doesn't communicate with your "holy men", and it has no divine plan you can comprehend.

t.deist

dillon roof evened the score

i fucking love this salad

:'] you poor bastard. atleast you tried to help the dindus?

as opposed to us who already are?

the answer is cuckolding OP.

literal cuckold here, AMA

this guy get's it

nice

>controlled by aliens.

You have no idea how close you are to the Truth... Check the big picture...>
>fucking bogdanoffs.

Who can stop these guys, their power only grows!

i could eat it all day and still want more!

Realizing that God was created by man and not the other way around.

>found god
>on Sup Forums

Choose one

There isn't one. The rabbit hole only goes as deep as you allow it

>redpilled white girls like me

What's your bra size? Post pics.

Right here. Whether you believe there's a god or not is unimportant.

In the US, for normal people? There is no better way to predict a state's murder rate than the size of its black population as a percentage of the whole state. No matter what the state's average income is, no matter what percentage of the people in the state live in poverty, more blacks=more murders, across the board.

It took me 30 minutes, a lot of yelling, and getting accused of being an uncle tom 4 or 5 times to get this point across to my dad. They've been conditioned to ignore it, to pretend it's just due to poverty, but it's due to being black.

>And I wept for them

Lol why? Every sane person knows they are dumb. Americans pretending they are equal is hilarious tbqh

That every political, moral and tradition failure; and the problems that stem from them are and have always been the systematic erosion and subterfuge deployed by the Jews.
Nobody on earth will ever be free, from control, shame, persecution, debt or degeneracy. Not until Israel is crushed along with the shackles the western world is forced to wear.

>i can't dispute what he say, quick better resort to ad hominem

Your inability to post something valid in return only makes me harder

Either you're:
a): Full of shit
or
b):an extremely rare statistical anomaly.

Either way what you say is irrelevant.

srsly tho

with a good gyro or slouvaki pita

That this is the only life you have, this is your only existence, and it's a very cruel and evil world. You must build yourself based on your true inner beliefs and teach those that are worthy the way of life and survival.

Autism intensifies

They are the one race not tearing us down or destroying us. Ooh they immigrate to the west to study and contribute to healthcare systems and software development.

Newsflash, brown people have turned whole downtowns of our greatest cities to ruins and war zones.

This

it goes on everything!

chicken, stake, fish. you name it.

Saved

You have ass cancer.

>HURR DURR MUH 2000 YO EUROPEAN TRADITION IS BLUE PILLED

VEGANISM

damm this guy is right
whites worst enemies = guilty white liberals
digit confirm

probably the best post in this thread but fucking leaves god damn.

Jews are the true master race

Also, do not associate with any no white. Be polite and professional at work but do not socialize. If a white person is okay with mingling with non whites then avoid them as well. Find a white woman who feels the same as you, yes they exist, and make a lot of babies. In before why aren't you making white babies!? I am.

Learn.

That everything described as "redpilled" is just factually incorrect

>says the faggot who believes evolution because
....... Jewish scientist said so
>check the missing links goy this is the half monkey half human proofs!!! It has a 900 bone skeleton that we recreated from a single tooth, which still contains trace carbon bbbbbb but is millions of years old, goy
You're a retard, yeah Jews run the Catholic Church, yeah they removed all warnings about the Jews from the bible but religion is the last bastion against complete dengerecy, even with a Jewish shill literally desecrating everything the church once stood for.

>inb4 you start making child support payments to the tune of 80% your net income

women are a meme

Sup Forums pretending to be religious just to be contrarian is my favourite meme.

That we will always be against the mainstream, we will always oppose the existing order.

hey redpilled whit--i mean fat bitch

fuck you, asian women are better

0/10

anti-religion =/= atheist. you are a retard.

That technological civilization was a mistake, and all our problems stem from our alienation from our natural state of being.

THIS. THIS. THIS.
And no one is acknowledging it.
EVERYTHING depends on wealth, jobs, and personal income. Yet so many morons go voting for social reasons. Our politicians needn't be bothered with who marries who, take it to the courts.

Nope. The two of us have been searching far and wide for each other for years now. We're quite happy we've found each other. First date involved sitting in the car watching Hitler speeches. Not making out and getting drunk because we're not degenerate scumbags. Both gainfully employed, both of us own our own homes.

Everything you do matters. If you don't sort yourself out you'll be trapped in hell on earth.

is that what you tell yourself at night after all the hotties rejected you?

Love is a lie, she only wants you for your resources and labor.

You bust your ass everyday to make some kike richer.

Government is ran by bleeding heart retards who will undermine the country any way they can.

Society has become degenerate and is probably doomed.

>keeping the large amount of money you've always had is godlike
>being a nationalist country under the defence of muh religion while being lefty cucks in the western world and screaming muh holocost
Being shameless hypocrites and honorless victims while holding your hand out isn't being a genius

This is the exact reason I have come back to Christianity.

That people are all equally shit, and preference is just as good of a reason as 'legacy' or 'heritage'.

This. I'll never be able to convince myself that God is real and that all the shit in the Bible actually happened, but I am trying to embrace it anyways for cultural reasons.

Your brain is a story repository. Stories and memes (memes in the Dawkins sense, rather than the Pepe sense) are subject to natural selection. As a thought experiment, take out God and replace him with another abstract, intangible thing, like "Manifest Destiny" (as represented in this shit painting from 1872)

Now if you were a Native American in the 19th century you might have laughed at these white weirdos, turning up with crazy ideas about how it was their duty and destiny to spread their stupid country from the Atlantic to the Pacific.

They died for it, and then their children died for it, and their children's children. Chief Soaring Condor or whatever could ambush and kill as many white men as he liked and more would come shortly afterwards. After disease wiped out one expedition, someone else gave it a go. Generation after generation smashed itself to bits against the wilds of North America, people happy to get themselves killed to bring the western edge of the USA a bit further West.

Now if you were Chief Soaring Condor you might have thought they were fucking stupid. Manifest Destiny isn't real. You can't measure it. You can't weigh it. You can't eat it or see it or carry it. Only the trees, the fish, the rivers, the herds of buffalo are real. Why get yourself killed for an invisible concept? You might even have laughed at the silliness of it all.
The Native Americans aren't fucking laughing now.

Now replace Manifest Destiny with Islam and replace the Native Americans with you. The 21st Century is going to be almost as interesting as the 20th.

Pic related. Look up "Joy Of Satan."

>the redpill is the biggest blue pill

Because I didn't realize just how dumb they were, and how futile it is to try to help them.

I figured, okay, they come from shitty situations and they're not that bright, but with tutoring and extra help...but no. You try, and they don't even get the basic idea of what they're supposed to be learning. I once tutored a high school kid on fractions for DAYS only to realize that he didn't know what fractions were.

Every black who crosses the stage at college graduation is a miracle or a lie.

A white dude with an Asian girl and half Asian kids created more whiteness than a frustrated autist with no kids at all.

You must go and make white people. We cannot sit around and go online or fuck with other groups, or play games. I do not care if a white girl is red pilled or not, get some social skills, have some sexual prowess and make some god damn white babies.

We could win every political battle right now and republicans are still destine to lose and the white race will decline by 50% or more in just 30 years.

Either race war now or make babies. We are threatened. At this point, have babies with any willing women. I do not care about the race. If black girls say yes to you then use a fake name and keep their wombs busy not making 100% niggers.

No, he doesn't. He creates a hybrid which forms part of a hybrid swarm which leads to our extinction via introgression. Learn.

That the world is about 5,777 years old.

The holocaust never happened.

Men lived with dragons (dinosaurs).

The world's leadership is formed of pedofile cannibal cultists.

Guys what's the name of the stuff that the jews put on food and shit like tax coupons to make us have hormonal disturbance? It's an acronym with 3 letters that starts with B. I can't remember the rest of it.

Daily reminder my sons 1/4 posts on this site are shitskins 1/2 from the USA are too don't reply bait threads only whites view this vid all the other dirtskins fuck off to you're cuddling media and stay fucked offm.youtube.com/watch?v=6YSrJzVGo5c

9/11 was not an inside job, but similar to Pearl Harbor, many political and military elite were aware of an attack and rather than prevent it outright, maneuvered chess pieces according to their agenda.

A group of elite Jews own Hollywood, DC, Wall Street, and the media.

Sandy Hook was a false flag

You're a little slow huh

So this is how a woman wizard sounds like..