Why do uneducated people on alt-right forums and websites feel their opinions should hold as much weight as those who...

Why do uneducated people on alt-right forums and websites feel their opinions should hold as much weight as those who actually have a nuanced understanding of the political system, economics, science, etc.
I feel as though nearly everything written on this board should be disregarded and ignored simply due to the blatant ignorance and widespread unwillingness to understand or read anything beyond alt-right web publications and repeated unsubstantiated statistics spread through these forums.

I know that I am going to start using some logical fallacies if I keep going (that's pretty much all I see on this board so I'm sure it's no big deal) but it's honestly frustrating to read angry posts made by people who clearly ignore science and researched publications for Breitbart, Sup Forums, etc

I honestly believe that if you do not have a degree from a decent university (Liberty University doesn't count), your opinions are inherently of a far lesser value.

Nobody here gives a fuck what you believe, go feel superior somewhere else, tosser.

There is a lot that they don't know. They aren't allow to know.

>study finds that .05% of US citizens are deficient in their potassium intakes while .15% of syrian refugees are deficient in their potassium intake
>salon ((news)) reports that syrian refugees are 300% more in need of nutrition than americans
>college educated librals claim that we must accept more immigrants because they are starving! just look at the facts! the scientific census is in!
>muh college degree in art history

here's you, nuanced fag

By that same logic, you shouldn't allow niggers/spics to vote, because their average IQ is 85 and most of them don't even know that the Attorney General is.

This. You're a moron, OP.

"nuanced"
I think you mean narcissistic, guy.

We're interested in results, not "facts."

I know you're a genius because you talk like Reddit

Apparently 37 top scientists are also rubes. Iran definitely isn't lying to us and they certainly won't continue building nukes with the $150b in funds they regained access to and the hundreds of billions more in economic growth they'll see with sanctions removed.

>I honestly believe that if you do not have a degree from a decent university
Ya blew it

Being able to parrot information doesn't make you intelligent, and Im saying this as someone with a degree.

In fact I'd say people with degrees are worse. The fact you can only get 50% right and get a degree shows how worthless it is, and then they have the inflated self worth like yourself to make matters worse. Why would I listen to someone who is wrong 50% of the time?

There's nothing worse than an idiot having a certificate telling them otherwise.

Judge a person purely on the quality of what they say, what they currently say. Letting a degree blind your judgement is just as bad as letting race, gender or nationality blind you

"scientists" don't get a say in the political manoeuvring of an empire vying for hegemonic influence b/c the deal regards a facet of science

as someone currently in university, it's clear that those who obtain degrees are only superior in two ways to their peers:
-better at following directions
-parents are wealthier

neither help with interpreting politics

your use of the term "alt-right" invalidates your entire post. It's a vague meme word that has no place in any rational conversation.

>scientists.

Stopped reading there.

Hey Mr. Fancy words, you only know what they told ya'. Admit that and you will have your eyes opened for the first time.

>one post by this id

>I know that I am going to start using some logical fallacies if I keep going
You're already using a fallacy, it's called argumentum ad verecundiam or appeal to authority