How you holding up, Sup Forums?

How you holding up, Sup Forums?

Stay strong.

both demoralised and motivated at the same time

what are you drinking anons?
>glass of whiskey
>beer

I'm completely contented at the moment. I don't drink or do drugs, you might want to quit.

I dont know why i keep going honestly

I genuinely hope i get deployed to the middle east so i can kill sand niggers and die a combat death and finally end my existence

A good death is always preferred.

Stop drinking alcohol, that won't help with depression. Watch anime instead.

Do you consider a combat death a good death? I do

On a personal level I'm okay, job is good, possible promotion soon, but I'm fucking livid re this Chicago kidnapping thing. I'm sick of blm and niggers in general. Imo get rid of them first before mexicans. They are decaying this country from the inside out.

Pretty good, user. I hope this feeling lasts a while

That or old age. One or the other.

Feeling good.

I raise and breed service animals for the police and milfags. They're better than you, or me, and they keep me sane.

Can i have a german shepard pl0x

Fuck white people.

>Nigger

Got a date tomorrow, kind of nervous.

Hoping not to sperg out. I've known this girl for like 7 years and she's pretty conservative, so I have high hopes.

Water.

Mixed/conflicted. I've been reading more lately, but my masturbatory habits have changed little if at all. I keep thinking back to the esoteric aspect of it constantly nagging in the back of my mind, that every time I spill my seed, I die just a little more, the "little death" as it is called.

I want to stop, yet I don't. I want to have the will to stop, yet the will does not exist.

In any case, I've just been trying to further my knowledge in these spiritually turbulent times. Want to be prepared just in case something ghastly comes out of Antarctica, you know?

Wild Turkey. Straight from the bottle.

That stuff good? Local liquor store got rid of the whiskey I could drink straight from the bottle

I'm not my family doesn't care about me I would love if I could commit suicide but I can't because I have the dream of my people surviving I need to help them through all this

>Trinidad and Tobago

I didn't even knew about your meme country before 2006

I like it better than Jack, thats for sure.

Good user. Real good
First beer after a productive day. Feels good man

>kale
>cucumber
>celery
>pear
>ginger
Liquified in a vitamix