This is what at least 78% of you white power faggots look like

This is what at least 78% of you white power faggots look like.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
kageshi.com/rooms/gaypissbabies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

still good genes

>78%
so you niggers are into numbers now?

>he dosn't know about FFTB

I know right.
The people who make these threads don't understand its the genes rather than the lifestyle.
Aryans are objectively the best.

It makes sense why white girls date black guys now

Hey man they could totally beat up a gang of blacks 4 on 1 and the only reason they're not doing that now is because they've got to uphold civilisation

fpbp

I don't look like a fucking drawing, get your eyes checked

>sources
>none

niggers are the least desirable creatures on the planet.

In fact, women would rather fuck a canine.

Based off of what?

Fixed it for you

>I don't look like a fucking drawing
I wish I did. Then I would be the same as my waifu.

If girls wanted the big cock from another species they could just ride a horse.

>Sources
>none

Faggot

Actually I'm a fat manlet that can deadlift 260kg (575lbs)

Also, I'm Greek, so I don't even count as white on here.

say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside Palestinian land in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

nah bro greeks are tier 1 with italians and most of the rest of europe

I love how you went through all that trouble lol. You Pol guys are funny af.

>Also, I'm Greek, so I don't even count as white on here.
Pls dont fall for JIDF divide and conquer tactis

Are you a woman?

And this is what 90% of you shitskin mutts look like

>Deadlift 575
>With that body
Color me skeptical

dumb bong

I don't support Israel lol. Never have. Just cause I'm a Christian, it doesn't mean I like modern Israel.

Dude what are you doing here? This violates judengesetz 2: GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEE

~signed, Adolf Hitler

>Also, I'm Greek, so I don't even count as white on here.

lmfao Greek people aren't White now? What the fuck kind of delusion are you under?

>look what you've done to him pol

>apologize

If were talking about /r9k/ the answer is yes but on Sup Forums being alpha is all we go for

>average Sup Forumsfag crossposting on /his/ or /k/

I'm a black male dude.

This triggers me

Your stats are about as accurate as presidential election polling

Still better than a nigger or fucking muslim. Post a pic of yourself OP!

>I'm a black male dude.
THERE HE IS BOYS HE FELL FOR IT
GET HIM

why would a negroid be browsing here? This is not your place, isn't there a basketball court or some sort of looting/riot event nearby?

I'm not a newbie to the internet dude. Not gonna post my face.

Post a picture of yourself and I'll post one of me.

Kek

Best post of 2017 so far.

Well, I just finished studying and am bored af. Tbh this place isn't as funny as it used to be. I don't get offended by you racists because I can't tell if you're serious, and if you are then I feel extremely sorry for you.

butthurt poc. kys.

Your low IQ, ridiculous crime rate, and failure to progress as a society on your own, obviously.

And you know this how exactly?

>trump will never win
>cubs will never win

>there won't be ww3 mass deportations of muslims and jews a caldera

If you think we're joking you'd best leave now.

Seriously Fuck off nigger you all are shit. Forcing schools to dumb down so you can even compete just get on welfare like 95% of your race.

Can't wait for an economic disaster.

Don't forget, this treachery is funded with our fucking tax dollars.

And the ONLY candidate that ran for US president in 2016 willing to put a stop to this madness?

It wasn't Sup Forumss hero, that is for sure...

how do you have an internet connection?

Do you know why so many globalists support this? Do you know why Europe is being inundated with Muslim refugees? Islam is the key to world domination because its desire to form a world-wide caliphate will never end.

Damn, my Norwegian girlfriend is over here talking about how you guys must be the lowest of losers here. I'm actually interested in how people like you came to have your mindsets.

That's where you're wrong kiddo

Where are my glorious white brethren at

Because your black stereotypes are either outdated or just plain retarded? Still can't tell if you're serious.

Wrong

Are you fucking retarded. The West Bank is Israel's land. By right of conquest in a DEFENSIVE war. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War

Israel's mistake in this whole thing is that they give the Palestinians too much legitimacy. The Palestinians should be forcably resettled in the countries that they were citizens of before the Six Day War.

Why does Israel have a moral imperative to care for (and let vote?!?!?) citizens of countries they beat in a defensive war. You're believing the globalist Jews.

I'm a honorary aryan :^)

pol wants a society for people of the same kind
gets mad when jews actually have said society

Im sure it is easier for you to assume you know what you are talking about. Do you know anything about the military? It's pretty fucking segregated desu, and everyone is in shape. You think you know about racism, you have only scratched at the surface, it exists as a reality in the whole of humanity. You are just some fag that bought into the television soap opera version of life. You are weak and don't understand the harsh reality that races are happier segregated.

We are not the same my friend. It was our mistake for bringing you here, and we've paid for our sins dearly. You need to go back, we can't live together anymore.

Actually, I'm first generation along with my cousins. This means that I am not a descendant of African-American slaves. Try again.

Maybe in another timeline there wouldn't be 40 million niggers in our country and we could actually take in low levels of skilled Africans. That's not this timeline though, sorry, you're still going back.

>tfw you know atleast 20 people who browse this board who ended up like this

Atleast we are still white i guess

Nice bracelet. Faggot.

Actually, a good 50% of them are liberal (((ivy league))) intelligence recruits being paid to seed division, fear, distraction, and violence.

underrated

Sauce pls?

she goes by warmfreshpaint on chaturbate, alias is maddie, lives in the US.

What tier are Maltese ?
Just out of curiosity of course !!
I'm 100% aryan german !!!

>she

Not going anywhere dude, was born and raised in Maryland. Just as much an American as you and everyone else.

That's where you're wrong you fucking nigger
I cannot wait to use my grampas old rifle on you fucking chimps

Nice tough guy.

im not going to explain how grammar works. Pronouns refer to gender, not biological sex.

Its why it makes sense to call an extremely manly looking woman he, even if you mean it as a joke.

Obamaphone

Thank u thank thank u. You're alright by me leaf.

Are you kidding? Tons of these insecure faggots go to the gym. Hyper-masculenity is part of why Trump got elected.

as another black brah (west african here ) with everyone in my family direct family in medicine (2 brothers, 1 sis, the eldest bro is a neuro surg),cousins all in the stem field , all of them were always in the top of their promotions.

This place is so fucking pathetic. Just losers living in their hate filled echochamber circlejerking about their delusions of grandeur in order to fill the empty void their miserable life is.

Just laugh at them once a month and remember that at least you're not a lowlife loser like them

Black US Population -------------13%
Aggravated Assault -------60%
Sexual Assault -------------70%
College Grads --------------2%
Fatherless Children -------76%
Nobel Prize Winners ------1.5%
Nobel Prize minus NPP ---0.5%

Haha, small world. I'm descended from West Africa, Sierra Leone to be specific and I'm going to med school in Chicago. What part of West Africa is your family from? And yeah, at my lowest moments, one of the few things that always cheers me up is me not being one of these degenerate losers haha. My girlfriend finds these guys despicable and whenever she sees a Norwegian flag she always says it's likely the white trash part of Norway.

>this is what at least 90% of you white power faggots look like

>Jill Stein
>Anti-nuclear retard
>Anti-GMO
>Supports "Welcoming" path to citizenship for immigrants
>"She has promised that "the Green New Deal prioritizes job creation in the areas of greatest need: communities of color""

No thanks. Some of her ideas are okay, sure. But others...

US---->Slavery----->long history of oppression an all that shit

Me and my family= african immigrants living in canada, all of us are more educated than any peasant in your inbred lowlife family and social circle

If there's in subhuman here, it's clearly you

oh and your affirmative action boogey man, I dare you to find a single university in QC orontario and NB offering affirmative action for admissions in the stem field. The only place offering AA are in lost fawaway provinces with a tiny population
I'm from ivory coast bro

Hmm surprising, do you happen to have a neurosurgeon brother? my neurosurg bro met a neurosurg from sierra leone when he was doing research at havard, everyone in his family got in med school too

Yo university starts tomorow so i'll go to bed soon. I advise you to not waste more than 30 mins a month here, even if they are funny to laugh at,their stupidity can only kill brain cells in the long run

Italian master race reporting in

She lives in Portland iirc
Check here kageshi.com/rooms/gaypissbabies
but I forgot her username. When I went there a couple months ago I think she was mod. Pic related

Ok

Hahahahahahahahahaha

wow

you have a very big penis. I thought asians are small. lucky you

You look like that guy from starship troopers. The pilot guy that got into a fight with rico

Try again nigger

Forgot to trip

if you are trying to prove op right then you are doing a fantastic job

Didn't know asians got hairs on their tighs, are you hapa?

>if you are then I feel extremely sorry for you.
Does anyone else get tired of this passive aggressive response?

Here's my cock for you little guy

soon, nigger. soon

Good lord, man. At least trim yourself up.

I do sometimes

Implying I can't use a proxy

You look like my dead friend.