vid.me/w3aF
vid.me/SVgu
vimeo.com/198148347
vimeo.com/198144390
vimeo.com/198146646
liveleak.com/view?i=154_1483565133
google.com/maps/search/mosque/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seeing as the race war has OFFICIALLY begun, its time to take the oath and fight the niggers back to africa.

REPEAT AFTER ME FELLOW WHITES

“I vow to you, Donald J Trump, as Führer and President of the White American Reich, loyalty and bravery. I vow to you and to the leaders that you set for me, absolute allegiance until death. So help me God”.

He's from Streamwood. A bunch of people on my Facebook page were sharing him around as a missing person since new years.

what, did they kill him?

youtube.com/watch?v=kujo7V9m0gk

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

>Austin Hilbourn
>AH
!!!

Proof

>WAS

Did he die?

He's still alive, you know.

No

Why didn't he just best them in a battle of wits?

So then why is this such a big deal?

He was reatrded u fucking retard

How will Facebook recover?

Anything like this sucks, but you know damn well if he was a minority and people protested, lots of people on this board would attack the protesters. Remember this horrible moment when you're on the other side next time. But hopefully there is no next time, for anyone.

cringe

Why are liberals so bloodthirsty?

Because there's video. Bored teens do way worse things to homeless people but they're usually smart enough to not record themselves doing it.

Ban anyone who talks about it and bury it?

No, he's in the hospital but he's gonna be okay. Physically anyway.

Could we have asked for a better propaganda piece? They literally kidnapped and tortured a retarded kid. That's only like a step above torturing babies.

proof blacks are animals. Damn it, they are going to ruin shit for me (I'm latino/hispanic/chicano/mestizo whatever its called today). I don't think I will be spared when the purge happens.

>AUSTIN

who gvies a shit lmao

False flag in full force.

Question this.

Hes home now. I reached out to his family on (((facebook))), they said hes extremely shaken up but at least hes home with his family where he belongs.

post pics

Do it for him
>Do it for him
Do it for him
>Do it for him
Do it for him

What do you mean "was"? He's still alive you stupid burger

If there is a war, it is not a war of race or skin color or ethnicity, but ideology and truth. Have you already fallen to ignorance?

How would they even found out that you did it?

rt.com/usa/372699-chicago-police-tortured-facebook-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcerUi2OGZA
youtube.com/watch?v=QtSR1qGcuRY
streamable.com/m2duh
vid.me/w3aF
vid.me/SVgu
vimeo.com/198148347
vimeo.com/198144390
vimeo.com/198146646
liveleak.com/view?i=154_1483565133

A Martyr of Sup Forums. Patron saint of dindu victims. Attributes: red pill. Catholic Feast Day: January 4th.

>google.com/maps/search/mosque/

Shoo shoo FBI
Sup Forums is a board of peace

Why do most autistic kids have certain names like Austin? I don't get it, it's always the same names

Sup Forumsis full on Sup Forums now. CONTEXT AND LINKS PLEASE.

Bump. Keep this trending on Twitter for as long as possible Anons.

I recognize that pledge. That's from The Man in the High Castle!

this.

who's that lady on the left?

He's pretty cute.

His (half?-)sister I believe?

>AUSTIN HILBOURN
look at the fear in that man's eyes. I actually feel fr him. Cornered for 1-2 days while 4 people cut on you? Burn that shit hole city to the ground. We don't need it. Or Baltimore while we're at it.

4 days

dude fuck off back to 8ch Sup Forums went this cringey tinfoil shit.

it's a massive apartment project building.
Brittany Covington
1349 West Estes Ave
Chicago Il. 60626

This is what happens when you elect a retard.

Elections have consequences Trumples

Gtfo falseflagging faggot pol is a board of peace

Keep throwing fuel on the fire baby.

I'm fine with it. I'm very glad the poor boy wasn't murdered in the process but this is ultimately a good thing for the movement. Already dropped the dox off with my local klan and they said they'll be reaching out to the Illinois' chapter and seeing what they can do.

>Sup Forums
>white
l e l

Michael ceras mother

My side isn't the one mentally challenged and getting bodied lol what happened to that race war you talk about? All talk?

criiiiiiinge

Send weapons pls

Don't look at me

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

It's time m8. Start buying good weapons and join people outside of this echo chamber that are actually willing to work on the problem

if you hear 'blacks beat up white kid'
yo ukinda just scoff going 'whatever , happesn all the time'

theres a video
it was livestreamed on JEWBOOK LIVE
holy fuck, it's blown up on everyhwere, even reached cnn

thats why its a big deal senpai

its slowly redpilling the masses

>HIS NAME IS AUSTIN HILBOURN

Dumb LARPing faggot

keltech makes neat stuff

They won't

MEME THIS SHIT

SPREAD THIS SHIT

PRESSURE THE CHICAGO DA TO PROSECUTE AS HATE CRIME

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Look at all these autistic wimpering weaklings sperging and chimping out at a small bit of his scalp being cut off unintentionally (he was trying to cut his hair). They think this is violence.

They don't care if Dylan Roof kills praying old people in a church.

They literally don't care when kids are killed by cops (if they're black) over nothing.

They don't chimp out over the most fucked up history ever that a people has had to endure.

They chimp out over this whimpering weakling because they identify with his weakness. They become filled with fear at the realization that they are weaklings that haven't earned anything they have received. That their ancestors built their state on Plunder. And that their day of Reckoning can never be avoided. No matter how long they may attempt to delay it, the Justice that was denied the millions of Blacks will be felt by whimpering Trump cucks like this one right here.

Sad!

This is my first post after a two week ban that expired 15 minutes ago.

I'm using it to call you a faggot.

kys faggot my penis just went inside me

political capital obviously I mean let's be real

fuck off stormfaggot, Sup Forums is a board of peace.

beaner works for me

>people
>over nothing
>history
now this is cuck posting

$0.01 has been deposited in your account. Thanks for Correcting The Record!

Someone start a gofundme or something to help him, pay for his recovery
He's probably on some sort of medication or treatment, we could do some good, in all the sea of shit we find ourselves in
Even if, at the end of the day, they don't pay for their abhorrent crimes we could help someone in need, with all the "alt-light" figures and MSM covering this we could get some traction

That's fucking gay and you're gay af

Based texas

HIS NAME WAS AUTIST HILBOURN

>reatrded

Hi Ben

Someone start a gofundme to hire hitmen for the black people who did this rather.

If you want to solve a problem, you need to get rid of the thing causing it..

(((White)))

Fuck this monsters, not even ISIS pulls this type of shit
Even in my little 3rd world shithole we respect those with disabilities, I've seen how much a family suffers by having someone with a disability, no one should go through that, no parent should carry that type of baggage
If in any way I can help them, even in prayers, I'll do it, maybe some good can come from all of this

All in due time croatbro

on the day of the rope, wear a mask and make sure you're with a group on the right side of things.

"mexican" > black

You should be okay. Your people aren't too wrapped up in this shit- yet.

xd le cringe

This makes me unhappy.

2017 is going to be crazy as fuck

That looks sexy as fuck. That's a built-in suppressor? 22LR, perfect for head shots, shit penetrates and bounces around and fails to exit. How much?

xd le cringe xddd

Wow black people are smarter than literal retards. Looks like Sup Forums is finally wrong about something

Kinda this

fucking niggers had to go do some evil shit like this, how am i supposed to jerk off to BLACKED now?

so he was tortured for 5 days?

Well, it took a while but JewTube took down my video even though it doesn't do any of the things that they are claiming that I violated. Absolutely fucking ridiculous.

is he even white?

He drank toilet water to start a race war.