HAPPENING in Mexico

HAPPENING in Mexico,

gas prices spike 20% makes population go LA riot mode.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nbiEOp126yg

thats a lot of beer to sell a kid
what's the legal drinking age there

LOL jesus christ, its just a wall, no need to over exaggerate.

At 1 minute a police officer gets hit by one of hte squad cars.

Lmfao, Mexico wtf?

the souh is the niggers of mexicans
we here in sinaloa dgaf we just dont order an extra taco

You should have just agreed to build the wall.

at least in some parts the looters got their shit kicked in

The hell do you people care? Burros don't run on unleaded.

are they all making a dash for our border while they still can?

>1:00
Topkek, fucker stops too late.

This makes me so fucking happy.

EAT SHIT MEXICO

Fuck Mexico. I hope Trump makes them suffer.

18 but noone really gives a fuck

It's like a fucking clown car

If petrol prices are so high why are they wasting it burning things?
Is it like in Mad Max where they cope with limited fuel by doing donuts and burnouts 20 hours a day?

Scary shit, looks like we might have to build this wall higher and wider.

My gas price went up also

And I didn't riot

Wtf is wrong with everything south of the equator?

Them taco niggas be crazy asf mane like damn bruh how you finna bix nood mufgga just cause that mufuggity ass gas n shit going up like 1/5th brUH. like 4real yallon some dumB azZ shit brUuH

Leave the gas stations to me.

>mfw spics have more balls than white people
>mfw niggers have more balls than white people
>mfw roaches have more balls than white people

Is it over for the white race?

Lol based mexico. Cops letting a 12 year old riot alcohol and nobody cares. Thanks deregulation. If all drugs were legal you would be cured of most problems

Can't you guys wait till the wall is up to collapse?

Were those live rounds? I doubt it? Who'd they run over there?

they get a carbon tax too?

god canadians are so tame in comparison

Nothing is going to happen.
People will complaint and bitch but nothing is going to change.

Coup when?

I think they were,
just saw it on the news.

also 1 riot cop dead and a lot of gas stations have remained closed.

....did you go to school in America?

>chimping out and stealing shit = bravery

Doing ANYTHING > only talking of action while doing nothing

Why would white poeple chimp out because spics have to pay more for gas?

I'm speaking more to the general complacy, always talk the 'x war' but Nobody will do a damn thing

I have beaten up several niggers and no race war has started yet. Strange. Thats what youre saying right? That i can start a race war? Well i did nigga

Such is the fate of this country.

What happens when the wall is built and the cartels are starved for money and supplies?

AMLO 2018

real simple question I haven't found yet, why did the gas price spike 20%?

they have boats, tunnels and catapults. the wall ain't going to to shit when it come to the influx of drugs

the goverment cut the gas subsidy

the government subsidizes gas. the government is running out of money. they ended the subsidy to raise more revenue. mexishits riot.

Shut up indio

LMAO what is wrong with them?!

>muh mexican pride

What? No. I hope the Great Wall disrupts the drug trade and leaves the cartels in penury, their lack of influence and power let's the Mexican government round them all up, drag 'em out back, and shoot 'em, and things get steadily better down there for the good Mexicans who stay in their own fucking borders and try to improve shit. I want Trump to make Mexico great again, entirely as an afterthought.

Joshua Norton was the first Emperor of America and Protector of Mexico; I hope the God-Emperor of America can also be the God-Protector of Mexico.

and 4 police officers have to tend to the guy they hit. Mexicans are fucking retarded.

UNDER BUDGET

AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

my friend just returned from Chihuahua. he said it was like the apocalypse

That's not what deregulation is. If they tell the industry at what prices to buy and sell that is because it used to be a nationalised industry. Neoliberalism is a shitbag. Every time. These are not necessarily tea subsidies that your revolutionaries called "tax increases" when they were cut

A shame. Maybe morena or prd will win

>mfw faggots on normiebook think that AMLO is the solution
fkn the chairos

Catapults? haha, let me know when they have access to REAL siege equipment. Catapults are shit, and so is your argument.

no thanks,
we don't want to end up like Venezuela.

>yfw when pol memed the first civil war in Mexico in 106 years

This. Other races actually do things while whites only complain in Tumblr, Reddit or Sup Forums.

>leftists call fossil fuel subsidies "corporate welfare"
>when government cuts fossil fuel subsidies and price rises, they riot

could have avoided all this nonsense by not subsidizing it in the first place

you know that the Venezuela meme was created by Televisa and the rich people who control your country who don't want to be taxed right? When America takes back all the jobs you stole and the facade of economy stability and growth that the northern part of the country experience due to NAFTA you'll all be voting for AMLO.

This is different than subsidies in America. This was a price control and since the government owns PEMEX they were just losing revenue.

Tell us, tacos, will anything come of this? Who is this helping more politically, the right or left?

It's not the same when you have to spend like 1/4 of your income on it.

Nothing and none, there're no right or left parties in mexico (regardless of what they call themselves), they're all the same and they all serve the same ppl, just different methods of doing it.

Lmao fuckin beanlet
>stealing tecate light is a revolutionary act
Once again proving indios are niggertier

Can't wait till NAFTA repeal and/or import tax really fucks your shit up

You can have Russia then for the same reasons? Think uruguay. Norway. Czech instead. India Australia UK and us are all right wing and shit

Did you try carpooling?

The south is getting Mad Max tier. Sent help and save me, the whitest man on México.

What part? Chiapas here, nothing happened, just the usual road blockades. :v

Its amazing how every single picture of a Mexican you see is a fat disgusting slob.

Suck a dick, faggot.

None of the people running from the store were fat. Lazy Mexicans don't exist. Every time I've been there in the cities they are better than all South Anerican countries and better than most Westerners

>tfw $1.95 a gallon

living next to a pipeline is the greatest

Fuck yeah BTC will go even higher

Edo Mex.

>implying Trump is stupid and tunnels arent going to be snuffed out

Most of the riots happen on the poor part of the city, what did you expect? Middle/Upper class mexicans (that actually take care of their body) are in malls or good places to chill, or working.

IT'S HAPPENING! There is info that coup d'etat may begin. Military is not obeying Peña Nieto. Estado de Mexico is now like fucking MadMax.

The Dakota Pipeline was supposed to go to Illinois. It's about 75 cents/gal more here. God damn chugs being a hindrance to society again.

>Just the usual road blocks
Is Mexico really as bad off overall as everyone says it is?

Kill all the oaxacas brown wars now.

1 cop is kill

Please be real

Anyone else see the cop get hit by his own buddy in the track at the end

Bye bye beaners

No. But it might be starting to get a little freaky. Trump is going to be a freakshow for everybody involved. End of discussion

What a stupid nation.

It's gonna be expensive to go the extra mile.

F
Do Mexicans care much about their police considering how corrupt a lot of them are?

Cartel trebuchets confirmed?

Our national oil industry is bleeding money left and right thanks to mismanagement and instead of kick out the bad people they want more money to continue to do the same thing. It seems they want to drag the entire country into the shit than actually do the right thing.

Not like Sup Forums says it is, but the northern part is a no go zone, besides that just the usual crime on big cities, south and south east mexico is relatively safe to travel around, we get many foreigners here because of mayan ruins and the nice beaches.

K... Keep me posted

Police actually joined the riots today they are starting to disobey Peña, along with the military.

That was a looter wearing a tan shirt. All the officers are in black.

At least they do things. Always trying to make a living for themselves. If we became as poor as they can be. Which we are. We will do nothing. We always do nothing. We're not supposed to do anything anyways. But it is more stupid to roll over when you're already poor. They need a higher minimum wage and more left wing economic policies but dont we all. There is no choice. There is right wing and extreme right. Then extreme left in some places. Never moderate left

I don't think that things like "legal" or "illegal" exist in mexico

the focus should be on them then, I've been browsing Sup Forums for the last couple of hours and theirs fucking nothing on the politicians themselves, like you got a picture or something of the guy who bleeding money? Cause you might want to post it and tell us his name, just saying.

>mexican cop
is this like the mexican intellectual meme?

we all know spics don't have rule of law, and mexicops are glorified extortionists

The cartel IS the mexican government. that's why the "mexican drug wars" basically only happened during the only period since modern history when the PRI wasn't in power in mexico.

They helped him afterwards regardless. Who knows where they were firing but good thing nobody dropped

Canada will happen.....