NIGGER HATE THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rij8JIvneiU
youtu.be/rK4y_PwXhw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUT horses only have a few seconds of sexual stamina
>t. /mlp/

>they turn to violenc because they have no options

I can't believe I ever believed that nonsense. Crime is literally the least reliable way to survive regardless of your income level or level of education. they just do it because they've got a warrior gene and way too much testosterone.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rij8JIvneiU

How many niggers are there in Japan?

don't you losers have anything better to do?

>muh nigger hate thread
>im so great that i talk about how much i hate a group of people while doing nothing about them and being too scared to confront them
you faggots are fucking pathetic

a handful unfortunately, thanks to our military :(

I'm sorry Jap bros

>t. nigger

do you have a higher res version of this image?

Oh look, a nigger

so what? I've met a lots of black american soldiers they are bro-tier.

what a surprising comeback
who could have seen this coming?

im Spanish but okay.
you'll just say im lying anyways right?

stormkykes these days...
literally the worst society has to offer

your sister thinks highly of them too.

>Comes on a board called "politically incorrect" and cries about racism

>making fun of idiots who have nothing better but to masterbate each other about how they hate niggers
>crying about racism
pick one you neanderthal

speaking of neanderthals, isn't it weird that blacks have absolutely no neanderthal admixture? It's almost as if we've been separated by tens of thousands of years of evolution...

>making fun of idiots who have nothing better but to masterbate each other about how they hate niggers

American education

idc about your stormcunt pseudoscience

the worst part about you people as that you come here and complain and wine all day and blame niggers for this and that and waste your life doing nothing worthwhile
and you ACTUALLY think you're better than them
at least niggers are having sex and making money
you're not even doing that

I wonder if you're actually from Japan
Or just a weeb using a proxy
Or you are a westerner in Japan
Which one

Black American soldier saved my life. You cowardly white subhuman niggers know nothing about the sacrifices blacks make for your country.

>the leaf thinks this is an insult

you can't just say american education when an American posts anything that hurts your feelings

kill yourself you pathetic mongrel

>TFW no frontal lobe

I hate the white-washed ultra liberal ones speak English properly more than ghetto nigs desu. The former spend their lives on pol or youtube or whatever looking for ways to prove one or two black people are superior to the average white person, and then confidently and condescendingly believe that said person applies to all black people. How insecure are they?

it's not pseudoscience and I fully admit that niggers have more sex than me. They're the ultimate R-selected group and they have astronomically higher levels of testosterone. this makes them more sexual but it also exacerbates their stupidity and impulsivity.

Hey Kim
Can't wait to see you nuked by your counter park

RACE WAR NOW!!!!!!

THEY CANT GET FUCKING AWAY WITH IT

AHAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Don't sure it's sarcasm or serious.

I love you 'nam.

>a nigger saved my life

greentext faggot

alright ill leave you faggots alone.

i just realized that if im making fun of you lifeless losers that makes me just as sad

have fun wasting time and energy

Nothing in that abortion of a post made any sense. For some reason you weren't able to pick up on that thus further proving that you are an autist of the highest caliber.

I really fucking hate niggers. Without them the US would be a paradise. They take and never contribute and have been doing the same for the last 10000 years.

>doing nothing about them

Nigger thanks to the efforts of my community we have raised our property values to the point to where there is not a single nigger for 50 miles.

Based Korean
Most thankful receivers of American aid hands down

You can blame the faggot southerners, instead of paying their fellow white man a decent living they decided to let their farm equipment breed like rabbits.

>faggots

you seem like the kind of guy who stops himself from saying the "f word"

did someone say YRYL?
youtu.be/rK4y_PwXhw0

That first answer was actually pretty well written

but it's the double standard. nobody will take the time to craft a response like that to defend white girls.

alot
all fucking Nigerians running whore houses. buy me drink me bars and scheemes

fucking Indos.
youtu.be/rK4y_PwXhw0
if this doesn't start a proxy war than what will?

I don't think you can determine that from a couple dumb yahoo answer posters who aren't even the same person.

>niggers cause violence because the lack some of their frontal lobe

I've seen how these kids are raised first hand, and that 'warrior' gene is rewarded in these families where as in mine it's punished. The problem is philosophical, but the continuity is very much natural.
It's not nature or nurture, it's nature and nurture.