Why are liberals such faggots?

Why are liberals such faggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/nR4hJZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hah, thats pretty clever actually.

>childhood endangerment

like turning your 5 year old into a tranny?

>PENCE

Doesn't Pence not even actually believe in this shit?

>turning
transgender people have existed throughout human history and all science points to gender identity being essentially determined before the age of five
conversion therapy is literally psychological torture so it sounds good to me that they're likely banning it.

They couldn't have used the acronym for something more fitting? It sounds like it's for a childhood abuse organization

yes he does
he's nuts

Join today:

discord.gg/nR4hJZ4

>libtard snark is now enshrined in law
I fucking hate this world.

Okay, please link me the proof to this friend. I would like to verify this information for myself.

He does, in so far as those voluntarily seeking treatment should have access to those sort of options.

2pbp
Hello leaf on vacation
It's proposed, not law yet

Well NOW the Left's opposition to this makes perfect sense. How dare somebody choose something for themselves when the Dems obviously know whats best for people!

t. Faggot

>(((all science)))

If you really think that 5 year olds have the mental capacity to know that they want their genitals mutilated and that they want to take hormone blockers that will give them body dysmorphia issues throughout all their formative years and beyond that leads to huge rates of suicide, then you need to be hung from a light pole on the day of rope.

Transgenderism has existed throughout human history in proportion to that society's decadence and depravity.

>conversion therapy is literally psychological torture so it sounds good to me that they're likely banning it.

The irony is disgusting. Now GTFO and KYS.

Gays and lesbians allowed, no traps.

Credit where credit is due

No, Pence is crazy, I love Trump but Jesus Christ the people he surrounds himself with are retarded

>I love Trump but Jesus Christ the people he surrounds himself with are retarded

implying

C'mon. That's some grade A bantz. Bravo, Dems.