Daily reminder that the Falkland Islands will always be known as such and subject to the Crown

Stanely resident here. I wasn't born yet when Maggie kicked brown Argentine ass but I feel the flight in my blood.

Try it again, Argentina...once you buy back you repossessed navy.

*feel the fight

Agreed.

As a UK person born around the time of the conflict, and an admirer of Maggie (a real admirer - working class and from Liverpool, not some posh toff) can you tell me what the fuss is about?

If I lived in the Falklands, I'd trick the Argentinians to bomb them back into the sea, then bribe the British government to let me live in actual civilization.

It's like you took the worst parts of Scotland and surrounded them with no option to escape.

You can fuck off and die with your colonialism scum
The Uk is dead and soon the malvinas will go to their righteous owners

That would be the Falkland Islanders.

I don't mind since I have the Internet.

You wanna fight alongside your brown cousins from Argentina? I'll shoot your fat asses off.

Based

>this picture makes the Argentine paco monkey literally shake

The enrichment may not have come to the Malvinas yet but you need to wake up, the mayor of London is muslim already
Soon you'll be one of the "brown boys" too

I really don't give a damn about London so long as HM is safe.

You don't give a damn that the mayor of the capital of your kingdom is a muslim? That says a lot about why the Uk is so fucked right now

I don't give a shit about things I have literally no control over.

Yeah, whatever. Thanks for the rare flag btw.

you blokes need to run some undersea fiber to chile, uruguay, or brazil (obv not argentina). can't imagine only having satellite internets.

R-r-r-rare?

Nice proxy fag

Wait, you are not Australia...

Yeah but there's not money in it for corporations. And no governments want to fund it.

maybe you should turn into a tax haven like pretty much every other british island

Interesting idea. But the infrastructure would have to be here first.

Weren't oil deposits found in the area a few years ago?

the banks would need the fiber and pay for it

Enjoy them (: we don't care ..

Can you shut these 100% white people up pls

If keeping your shitty colonies is so important why didnt you capitulate to the nazis and kept india?

Fucking hypocrites

Yes the brits are well known for retaining their international holdings.