White folks been doing this shit to us for centuries. It happpens to one white kid, and now y'all mad?...

White folks been doing this shit to us for centuries. It happpens to one white kid, and now y'all mad?? get over yourselves #

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tMVE2MaLe8I
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>leaf
>nigger

Holy fuck just off yourself now.

What happened? I'm out of the loop

How many niggers does it take to tie up a retarded guy and torture him?

Someone make a punchline.

Pussy ass white people getting mad for no reason.

Nigger folks been doing this shit since yesterday. It happens 150 years ago and now ya'll mad?? TOO LATE
RACE WAR NOW

>MUH feelings

Republicans please kill yourselves or let these blacks do the work for you

some black guys tortured some white autistic kid whilst shouting fuck white people and fuck trump

nigger > leaf

fuck off nigger

oo oo aa aa there's a banana

Niggers will get theirs. Guarantee this just birthed a few new Dylan Roofs.

FUCK RUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPO

Kek confirms it.

nigger = leaf
>fixed

Naw we just want the hypocrisy to end. So when you shut the hell up about people of a certain race getting shot up but not other and act like civilized humans, we will overreact too.

WITNESSED

Dumb leafnigger.

I see LEAFs still fail at trolling. Are you fucks good at anything??

How the fuck is Canada more relevant than Croatia with such moronic people living in it is beyond me.

where do you live bitch?
wanna meet up?

do you really,really think your anonymous

do you think I won't find out, given enough time what your address is?

try me, please, I dare you

Hue hue good one cananigger. It's so irony ya kno.....

A trump supporter who was also special needs and autistic (rofl seriously) got btfo by black alphas.

shut the fuck up about my country, scum

this op is a nigger
don't stoop down to his level and be a nigger too

1 to tie him up
1 to blame white people for his own problem
and 1 more to post it on the internet.

sorry man, I forgot you had the base PM who can recite PI to the 19th DECIBEL.

my bad, sorry syrup dude, you guys are based??

btw, did you lower your carbon emissions and legalize weed yet? also, did you get rid of the nasty gold?? fuck gold, paper money is better than gold..

Leafcuck talking tough to a Croatian. How cute. Shouldn't you be handing out "how to legally pleasure a canine" leaflets instead?

I'm done arguing with Marxist indoctrinated shitheads who are justifying torturing some retard for what powerful, rich whites did hundreds of years ago. It's time.

Bye pol.

Praise Kek

Leafs aren't really that different than niggers to be honest

YEA FUCK DA WHITE MAN NIGGIA WE WAZ KANGZ AND SHIEET

Nice meme.

Ovu od Kanada nema pojma, moj prijatelj

The prophecy has been fulfilled

Show me a live stream of a group of white Americans kidnapping and torturing a mentally handicapped black kid just because he's black

Go ahead, I will wait

The number of white on black lynchings and so forth before whites freed and gave civilisation to niggers is greatly over exaggerated.

Previous to, during and ever since that era the amount of sheer brutal violence conducted by niggers against whites has appeared in call forms in staggeringly larger numbers and has been completely ignored.

Niggers have never been innocent victims. Niggers have always as a whole been violent and savage people. The crimes of niggers far outweigh anything white people have ever done.

White people should stand united and state as such every time some nigger or white guilt nigger lover attempts to tell them that niggers are victims of so called racism.

Niggers are the most racist group on the planet since while other races may manifest their racism though treating others differently, the nigger's racism is done though violence, rape and terror all while demanding that other races support their campaign of violence and self determined victimhood status.

Fuck niggers.

Dude

>one white kid
This is obvious b8, more white people have been hurt over the last one hundred years due to blacks then the entirety of black slaves in Muricas entire history.
Not fooling me (((leaf))).

lol.

750000 white Americans died to give black animals rights in the American civil war. Someone should have told them, around blacks... never relax.

yeah, ausie at least make funny and creative shitposts.. canada just fails at everything, but that doesn't prevent them from trying. persistent motherfuckers.

fuck from the thumbnail he looked like someone stuck a screwdriver in his eye.

>white people killing people all over, meh no big deal i am white i am right
>black people cut a white bois hair zomg da
outrage
Yes, white people are seriously this delusional.

Never use this flag when proxy posting again you disgusting subhuman. It's obvious there is only a small number of you cretins on this board right now by the same shitty edits and poorly crafted posts.

ever heard of SLAVERY, white boy?

Obama leaf detected

he was disabled too, fucking hell

We should have never stopped. We're coming for you nigger. We're going to find you. We're going to hurt you. We're going to kill you.

Shadilay, brother!

>1 to find a white guy
>1 that speaks retard
>1 to torture him
>5 to figure out how to tie the rope in a knot

are you that one canadian that loves slurping on obamas schlong?

Heard of it? Hell yeah, we're working on reinstating it. Don't worry, you niggers will be much better off with masters - it will be almost like having a father!

>white boy
Yeah, no. I'm 0% white.

If your main point is slavery then get mad at Muslims, they had way more slaves and some still have black slaves today. White people didn't start slavery, they ended it.

Clearly incorrect. We bought people that your fellow niggers kidnapped.
We whipped your asses when you acted like niggers.
Then we fought a war to end slavery.
Then you all kept acting like niggers.
So we hung you niggers to try and make the community learn and thin out the retards.
It's kinda worked, American nigger IQ is higher than African IQ.
You all continued to act like niggers though and you just won't fucking stop.
Keep it up and see what happens, white people have a very high level of tolerance, but everyone snaps and you fucking niggers are going to get it REALLY good if you keep up your nigger practices.
Start being black people and you won't be treated like niggers.

White people don't do this.

>posts holy trips
kek demands it

white people haven't killed any black people in more than a 100 years and you niggers are killing so msny innocent white people and raping white girls every day let alone white people never tortured any black people. stop talking outta your ass nigger

Stop talking about this dumb privileged white boi. We enlightened people know the true racist story for today was pic related

Well i suppose you learn to become persistent and overbearing when you've been referred to as the US' retarded little brother for your entire history.
Add to the fact that this syndrome makes them ethically over-correct to the point that they throw their daughters at yellow and brown immigrants, you can kind of understand their anger.

>a leaf
Of fucking course

WHITE MAN. DO YOU WANT YOUR COUNTRY BACK OR NOT?

>How many niggers does it take to tie up a retarded guy and torture him?
37,685,848 (aka, the currently estimated black population in America)

4 to do the job,
and 37,685,844 to defend their actions.

for me it is the baconator, the most racist fast food sandwich.

I'm hispanic.

Not bad.

>baconator
>racist
>leaf
I'd be jealous of bacon too if all I ever ate was Trudeau & LGBTQ POC approved tofu bricks.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

how fucking stupid do you have to be to livestream yourself doing this shit?

it's like you don't care if you go to prison.. or you don't think you will. their public systems are pretty fucking broke in chicago, I doubt they will even get jailtime.

Kys

>eating McDonald's on a regular basis
>want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs
>can match my daily nutritional needs
>nutritional needs
>nutrition
>McDonald's
By "daily nutritional needs", you're referring to the nutrients you don't get from guzzling semen right?

history repeats itself

niggers

/thread

>White folks have [been torturing our mentally retarded] for centuries.

Well, it wasn't as though we set out to do it on purpose, not our fault that all of you are mentally retarded.

>1 that speaks retart
All niggers speak retard
>5 to figure out how to tie the rope
Those niggers didn't finish tying him up.
They relied on the fact that he was retarded by birth not by choice to keep him subdued.

OUR PATIENCE HAS IT'S LIMITS

>the most racist fast food sandwich

Oh, you are flaunting your ignorance here. The most racist fast food sandwich was far and away the KFC Double Down. Just watch the commerical; DO YOU SEE?
>youtube.com/watch?v=tMVE2MaLe8I

Notice how they had the darkest negro they could find nearly erupt in squeals of ecstasy, and the second-darkest, baldest, most gap-toothed negro they could find deliver the "And two pieces o' chicken" line. This abomination could not have been more designed to appeal to blacks if had been grape-flavored and mentholated. It exists only to separate them from their money and shorten their lifespans via clogged arteries.

And God bless KFC for that; Turns out the Colonel earned his commission in the race war after all.

That it will.

It doesn't matter because Niggers can't count to 1

race war just started

I didn't care what happen to him.

Watch this and get inspired for the race war

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

Dang when will black people finally learn that it's over there is no oppression you just oppress yourselfs in your community and instead of calling this behaviour out you blame it on white people.
(White) cops shooting blacks immeditely just shows how animal-alike you are, they fear you they don't shoot because they love shooting you they shoot you out of fear, just like harambe got shot, because you act as animals with their back against the wall, even if there is no hope to escape emprisonment you still hurt cops or run away, so it's no wonder they are shooting you at the first attempt of resistance, they don't want to run the risk of getting killed by you, because most criminals own a gun.
What you people are lacking is raison and risk management/evaluation.
If I would live in america and a cop wants me stand still with my hands on the head I would freeze immediately and do as said.

And for the niggers:
Why am I going to do this?

Now niggers all together:

Because mister officer has a gun and it's very likely that he gonna use it.

Why is he likely that he uses his gun?

Now again all niggers:

Because mister officer could think I have a gun (which in america is very likely) and I would pose a threat for him.

Great nigs the next time you'll see a cop:

1. Be gentle.
2. Don't make quick moves
3. Keep your hands in his sight
4. Do what he's saying you to do.
5. If you have to reach in your pocket or backpack, taking out documents, inform the officer tell him that you taking out your documents and do it without brusque movements.
6. If you are arrested do not try do run away or hurt someone, the cops don't sacrifice their time and energy chasing you they just gonna shoot you because you resisted. (What do you think? they arrest again and again subhuman niggers for the most violent crimes, they are not in the mood to play hide and seek nor catch, they are fed up with this shit so a criminal less just plays in their hand.

None because they dindu nuffin

Dont expect an angus fucker to understand anything.

Tactictal bowlcut attack when?

Why is this called #BLMKidnapping when it has nothing to do with BLM? Kind of weakens the whole thing...

The past is in the past you fuckwit, it does not give you a free ticket to terrorize modern society like a stupid nigger.

>mfw a court ordered IQ test reveals these niggers are dumber than the retard they kidnapped.

we gonna fucking kill these niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

A few Dylan Roofs shot in the face.

ITS not IT'S, you illiterate fuckhead.

Go back to school.