Our guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=3Z_cTtTvbAc

Just about all his videos are anti BLM and dumb niggers. Going as far as to say to kill dumb niggers and without the white man they would all die. Pretty based.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tG4hb-bI7vU
youtube.com/watch?v=FtBrj39cu_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RAW AND UNCUT

youtube.com/watch?v=tG4hb-bI7vU

Nah, He often does Typical Dindu shit
>Tries to raise money for a documentary
>Documentary never happens, he rents a McMansion for a while
>Separated from Wife who had kids with
>Constantly Complains about black women
>sometimes makes videos about bragging about black women he brings home
>False DMCA's people he doesn't like
>when he get confronted he cries "i dindu nuffin"

HE'S LIVE STREAMING RIGHT NOW
GET IN HERE

>AHHHH CHIMPOUUTTT
>THEY CALL EM CHIMPS
>CHIMPOUT
>CHIMPOUT
HOLY FUCKING KEK

hes not our guy but hes good for turning normies/civic nationalists into white nationalists

I say give him a chubby white woman, a house and a job and help him whiten his kids up a little bit

>we need to get rid of niggers and wiggers!!
>out the door!
this man is based as fuck

>BLACKS ARE LIKE ANIMALS AT THE ZOO

Meh, if you're giving money to Tommy you're kinda retarded to begin with.

That said he also recently raised money for a white single father recently who got fucked over by the gynocentric court systems and his soulless wife. He was going to lose his car and be out of work eventually leading to being jailed for alimony and he had a gofundme page up for 5 months, he was still some ways away from the 2k he wanted for a new car and Tommy put him way over.

His livestreams are really blunt and to the point. Don't agree with everything he says but he seems like a cool dude.

>YEAH THIS A CLAN MEETING BITCH, CHECK THE HOODS BEFORE YOU BARGE IN
IM DYING OVER HERE

>being jailed for alimony

Is that a thing on the other side of the pond?

Why does he have so many channels?

he's a pretty cool guy definitely black tier and not nigger tier

I fucking love Tommy.

"The only thing that can save black people is white people who give a shit, and get tired, and finally start wiping out niggas." He gets it.

Imagine being in that position of actually being black in America and actually being aware of the savagery of your own people to this extent. Must be a hard burden to bear.

BAN NIGGERS!

Probably gets banned a lot for calling niggers niggers

Also he askin some dangerous questions like: "who the fuck is the leader of white people?" Answer: Literally a bunch of selfish Jews.

Literally calling for a race war right now

I like him

>CALLING WHITES IN THE MEDIA A BUNCH OF KEKS

Top fucking kek this is hilarious

He said in an earlier video that the good ol boys or something should go into the hoods and kill all the blacks

how new are you to tommy m8?

I casually watched him for awhile

I thought I had it bad here but after reading about civil forfeiture and jail sentences for being late to pay alimony I feel a lot better.
Thank you.

What happened between him and bananaatheist?

Yes, look up divorce corp which is a docu that details how fucked the US court systems are when it comes to that.

Blame that faggot Reagan for bringing in no fault divorce.

>go find me a black woman who tries to break up a fight, IM WAITIN

It really is the guns and free speech keeping us alive

At least you can say whatever you want legally and defend yourself with a gun legally

He always has been. He's been makin these videos for years.

His video(s) on weave were eye opening.

Got a link?

I can already kinda tell what he will say though, he will say that they are trying to adopt white aesthetics because they know deep down know they are ugly as fuck and inferior or something along those lines.

>THE ENEMY IS THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT
HOLY FUCK

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN JUST WENT FULL TERRORIST

RIP TOMMY YOU WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN

Watch his livestream

This nigga is going HAM on the anti gov shit like Lavoy Finicum

this is how i describe my penis

tommy is honorary white

Always has been

Nice, was just about to post about this guy. He's speaking the truth, the black community needs more men like him!

Tell me someone recorded his livestream that just finished

That was a pretty good stream.

Fuck those bitches and all these weak ass enablers in government trying to destroy the family unit. Fuckers are the epitome of "misery loves company."

They do it to all races except jews too

>Imagine if 4 white people took a retarded black person- which in general is like 70% of the black people in America- but just imagine

GOLD

I hope he marries and knocks up a coalburner like this woman

hes out of our league desu

Fuck white people. They act like their race is a race of angels when all they've done since their existence is exterminate and mistreat every other race since their miserable fucking existence.

They've murdered millions of Africans, raped them, mutilated them, stole their resources, stripped them of their culture, put them against each other, then left them governmentless and decided to fucking arm a whole continent without government rule. The crime that blacks commit against whites today will never, NEVER, make up for that.

And that is just in the case of Africa. I havent even started on the destruction of civilizations in the Americas, and the imperialistic will in the middle east.

You destroyed anyone that isnt white due to you greed, your religious influences, and thirst for blood, then ask why they're not as capable as you. Then you bitch about muslims.

In the states, 50 years ago, you never offered blacks the same education, then ask why they're stupid. You never rented blacks quality homes, then ask why they live in shitty communities. You never gave blacks quality jobs with equal pay, and ask why they're broke. Then 50 years later, you ask why they havent adapted fast enough, even though racism CLEARLY still exist. You sit here and deny that there's racism, then go back to being racist pieces of shits. You don't know shit about your own race. All you see is the "good" that you deluded yourself into seeing because of your need to belong to something. White men are cowards and cant handle the consequences of their actions, they cant take responsibility, and will deny it at every turn.

that's sotomayor of course he's one of us
what's the hype about?

I didn't do anything you fucking faggot
YOU turned me into what I am not some history book, not some mistreatment happened by russians or anyone else in history
I never did anything to you or wanted to hurt anyone of your family until recently
I hate you because of how to act irl

you can walk to any white neighbourhood but I can't walk through yours? I can't have my own opinion, but you can tell people to kill my whole family and be praised?
nigga fuck you

I'm talking about today, tommorow next week
kill your fucking self even if this is b8

And yet the black population is still skyrocketting

Hmmmm maybe niggers die less from white people than they do from independent survival

So, are you saying our only solution is to kill the 14% of the population that is black because the only other alternative is violence because of skin color the other way?

Sounds like a plan.

Pretty sure we could take out 9-10 percent alone by hitting about 8 nigger infested ghetto's. Another 3-4% by shotgunning all the ones in prison, and the rest have already fled the black communities and joined "white" society.

r u cri

Stay woke, bratha.