How come liberal people are so gullible as to believe that Islam is a religion of peace...

How come liberal people are so gullible as to believe that Islam is a religion of peace? Are they simply uneducated or just ignorant? Muhammed himself murdered people and the spread of Islam was rooted in violence and warfare.

The terms of the cultural revolution dictate a dogmatic belief in cultural equality and fetishizes victimhood

Christianity itself kind of glorifies victimhood and being a cuck it seems to me.

Then let their be victims.

I'm Muslim. Islam isn't a religion of peace or violence. The Quran actually has far less violence in it than the Old Testament. Like anything it is very open to interpretation.

That is a common meme here, consider reading the bible yourself and seeing what Jesus said. He calls people out left and right for their wickedness, and directly tells his disciples that carrying swords for defense is more important than their robes

They're so dumb that they'll pay $50 a month for a safety pin box to ease the pain of the dogshit concept of white guilt that's been forced into their heads by people who only want to use them.

They're hopelessly spineless.

Fear is a powerful motivator.

They think that terrorist attacks will be less frequent if they open their borders to Islam.

>open to interpretation

Nice taqiyya, but Muslims actually believe that there is exactly one correct interpretation of the Quran, and that this interpretation applies to all peoples, at all times, and in all places, forever.

>Doesn't think religion of high capacity assault trucks is peaceful
>"Thats racist you white cis scum!"
Simple as that.

Turn the other cheek, blessed are the meek, etc etc

I am not going to worship a desert kike.

I think that keeping the religion of your ancestors oppressors is being a cuck anyways.

This "religion of peace" meme needs to die. It's ignorant, and in a way, disrespectful of the text in the Koran. Jainism is a religion of peace; Islam is a sand cult that advocates for murder whenever Muslims see it to be fit.

My interpretation says your a danger to me and my people. Leave or die.

Yes, they really are. They treat everyone like they're children.

If someone commits a violent act, a liberal sees it as "It's because they didn't know better!" or "It's just because they were pushed to it!"

Liberals are sheep. They eat up the kike media and what the kikes teach in college, and force them to regurgitate as answers in class and in exams.

Then they go to to work and have to abide by anti-discrimination laws drafted by kikes, enforced by kike lawyers, and adjudicated by kike judges.

The narrative and law is controlled by jews. After awhile, the beta male cucks started to believe everything they taught.

"Islam is great, invite immigrants into your country. If not, you're a bigot."

Kikes are the biggest threat humanity has ever faced and they should all be gassed. For real this time.

Yeah the Quran has less violence written inside it than the Old Testament, but you fuckers only recite the violent parts like a fucking mantra

This is exactly what I mean. Taqqiyah is a concept developed pretty much out of a single verse. And not all sects practise it. These days only Shia Muslims in places like Afghsnistan and Pakistan learn it to protect themselves if caught by takfiris.

Uhhh I'm not in the USA.

That same desert kike got more Jews and Muslims killed than WW2.

My sext doesn't teach the violent parts actually. It focuses on Muhammad before his exile from Medina which was when he was still a pacifist. He wrote pretty much all the violent verses later in life during the war with the polytheists and it's only some groups that legitimised on those later verses as genuine abrogation. Ie. a lot of Muslims don't pay attention to the violent verses at all because they contradict the earlier verses

Liberals are vulnerable to being motivated by indignation.

Whats how the jews use them, just find a group, use the media to portray them as opressed, win.