Children of older fathers and grandfathers are more likely to live longer, research suggests

Should I wait till I'm over 30 to have kids?
I want them to live long and prosper.

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/9325945/Children-of-older-fathers-are-more-likely-to-live-longer.html

Other urls found in this thread:

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/295063.php
youtube.com/watch?v=gnZyTaSdBs0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They live longer, but have an increased chance of being autists/downies

>Should I wait till I'm over 30 to have kids?
Yeah, you should marry when you're about 30 to a woman no older than half your age.

But they have longer Telomeres.
Isn't having every generation of my offspring live longer worth the risk?

That's based on the age of the mother. The age of the father has no impact on how the child turns out

How do I meet younger women when I'm 30 and have to deal with a time consuming job?

my father was 43 and my mother 40 when I was conceived

how am I doing?

Have you even read the article?
It comes from the father.

You're in Poland. Meet them in a church

teach kindergarten

You will die of cancer because you keep your phone next to your balls and brain all the time.

You were attention whoring on Sup Forums as a kid?

>The age of the father has no impact on how the child turns out

Everything I've read says that it's both of the parents being too old increases risk of autism.
So does the mother being too young.
And so does the parents having a 10 year or greater age gap.

The age of the mother increases the chance of down syndrome more than the age of the father, though.

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/295063.php

basically confirmed autism

Is Autism even real?
Isn't it just the result of parents doing a shitty job at being parents?

You're thinking about it all backwards. You don't go looking for a girl. You find a good family to marry a girl from and ask her father to court her. Ma5be a co-worker.

when I found Sup Forums I remembered I had this slide and figured it'd get a kek

I deleted it because I don't want pedos doing disgusting things with it.

Too late. Already saved it.

My dad was 50 and my mum 45 when they had me
I'm 23

9 miscarriages before my older bother happened, 2 before me

a risk is not a guarantee

I have a tested IQ of 167 and am a perfectly normally adjusted individual with outstanding health even at 53.. just some sketchy joints and a mildly degenerated bottom dic in my back.

I liked having such older parents who were in WWII and knowing their aunts and uncles as a boy who had lived in the 1890's I value that ability to have had a personal connection with the past.

the scares about problems with older parents is a Jewish scare tactic to limit White reproduction.

you should have kids whenever you can

older fathers kids live longer because older men can provide better

If you wanted to limit white population, then you would encourage people not to get married young, and instead tell them to focus on their careers and other hedonistic pursuits until they are old and worn out and ready to "settle down".

Which is what's happening.

If you want the healthiest kids and best families, marrying young is thw way to go

do you see substantial numbers of whites waiting till their 40's to have children?

I don't.. only rich people who think they can afford the potential risk of having a problem occur seem to do that

How did Mick Jaggers child come out? haven't heard anything at all about his health

I had my son when I was 20... but my father said his family all lived long healthy lives while bearing in mind that was in 1963 so what they regarded as old then may not be what we do today .

If I hit the lottery I'll have more children ..

Ok except that you never got to have a young dad who could give piggyback rides and take you camping. Also your parents might not live to see their grandchildren. Kind of sad t b h

>do you see substantial numbers of whites waiting till their 40's to have children?

That seems to be the trend thats becoming more and more common.

Get out of school, party it up, 30 is the new 20, "find" yourself, and when you are old and worn out, "settle" with someone who is equally worn out and start having kids then.

To me, its a depressing trend.
Its just a promotion of hedonism and pushing the idea that marriage is the end of life.

Its getting harder and harder to find a woman to settle down with these days because they allwant to wait until their 30s and 40s before getting married

>implying autists aren't the next stage of human evolution
youtube.com/watch?v=gnZyTaSdBs0

I have an unusual situation so not to get too specific or overly personal I was adopted.

I have the info about my biological parents age from the agency.

Father would be 96 or 97 if he is still alive while I learned my mother died in 1995 at 72 after sustaining a head injury in a fall and never recovering herself in a fall

I had a good neighborhood with other children my age to play.

I didn't know I was missing out on an energetic youthful dad but looking back of course I did.

they're all dead now anyway

Yes Goyim, wait until later in life to have children. They will live longer and pay taxes longer-I mean have a nice long, happy life. Party and drink, have sex many women now. Life really starts in your 30s or 40s when you'll need a bank loan for everything because you wasted almost half your life. Become a debt slave like everyone else. No need to be serious in your 20s when it really matters.

Children of older fathers are more likely to be women, and women live longer on average.

it probably has more to do with the fact that men in older age have had more time to figure out what to do with their lives and actually make a decent living and be able to provide more for family

You guys are missing the obvious explanation.

>Average nigger dad has child at 16, goes to prison, son grows up without a father, gets shot on the streets, but not before knocking up another sheboon
>Average white guy waits until 30 to have children, raises them normally

It's a sociological phenomenon, not a biological one.

>tfw pappy had me at 40

Am I Gandalf now?

but according to the article the research showed only the older fathers and their fathers inferred longevity not the mothers.

in my case my father I think had one of his secretaries.. he was an Ivy League (Dartmouth) W.A.S.P. executive in manufacturing They weren't married to each other.

you give them notes while they're at their barista jobs

I'd rather my dad had my earlier so I could still hang out with him. Probably going to settle down with the girl I'm with and it bums me out he'll never get to meet our kids.

>how am I doing?
>on Sup Forums
In all seriousness though it means you were more at risk. It's not a sperg death sentence.

interestingly I was born nine moths after the Cuban Missile Crisis. I don't know but maybe they thought they were going to get nuked.

Or it's a fucking evolutionary mechanism to polong life in populations who procreate late.