Is there a country with somewhat solid race relations? I need to get out of here fast after what just happened...

Is there a country with somewhat solid race relations? I need to get out of here fast after what just happened. Could I just move to New England instead?

I live in New England. Living here doesn't change whats going on in your country faggot. I might see only white people every day but it doesn't make me any less aware of the fucked up shit garboons are doing in our country every day.

Don't be a pussy and move out. Stay in your homeland and face our problems with the rest of white America. We need to unite against this shit

Come to Brazil

New England is the most cucked part of the USA lol wtf are you talking about

You're a pussy.
It took 4 blacks to kidnap one retard.

Are you seriously worried?

Go to Singapore/ Hong Kong/ Iceland/ Switzerland/ Finland/ Norway/ Monaco/ Andorra/ Portugal/ Luxembourg even Thailand.

Little to no racial problems there.

>race relations?
>Could I just move to New England instead?
Yes, race relations are solid in areas where there is only one race.

japan

Masshole here, OP you're fuckin out of your mind if you think this place is any good. Just stay the fuck out

You're all retarded lmao

He means because it's mostly white people in New England. I'm assuming he means New Hampshire, Vermont, or Maine. All of those states have like 98% white populations

digits confirm it.

Nips will consider him as second tier.

Hong Kong/ Singapore way better.

English is official language, huge opportunities for business.

This. Mass is awful. Only good states in New England is New Hampshire and Maine. Vermont's white but it's way too fucking liberal

Could try Australia. Our mainstream media is cucked like yours but we have bogans that will not tolerate refugee's. It's fucking glorious.

come to australia, we are over 90% white and abos wont do anything to you

If you aren't even the least bit angry after seeing what those fucking spooks did than you're pathetic

most nations are, there are very few multi culti shitholes around the world

move to a white american state OP

Russia has solid race relations as in, if you fuck with native European Russians we will murder half you population (Chechnya)

Canada. We all live in one big happy beautiful mosaic.

What just happened?

Honestly fuck you.

You people are all fools. The solution to the race problem is quite simple: MOVE AWAY FROM THE NIGGERS.

How do you know when it's time to move away from the niggers? Easy. The day you see two or more of them walking down the street together.

And guess what? Niggers can't follow you. Wherever you're going, it's too expensive for them to live there.

Stop being retards. White flight works. Leave the shit-tier cities to the niggers. They'll destroy them but so what, they're the ones who have to live there, not you.

I literally haven't seen a nigger in over a month. Southern Utah FTW.

>tour de troit

The guy with the trigger happy tazer kills me every time.

>filename

kek, you would find a lot of racism in some of these countries.

I live in New Hampshire so I really never see black people. But honestly, white flight is nothing but cowardice. This is OUR country, not theirs. All of our states were taken and annexed by white people, all of our historical cities were built by white people. Our civilization is Western European, white civilization. We shouldn't just move away when they destroy our areas. It's nothing but a fucking shame that our historical cities are being ruined by people who don't giving a shit about their living standards. Hell, I can't go into Boston, where I know my ancestors came over a century ago to make their fortune, without thinking about how much better that city used to be.

We shouldn't move out of the places our ancestors have established civilization in. Our history is there. Just because Montana is white and Alabama is about 1/4th black doesn't mean we should just willfully let them destroy Alabama as we watch

>niggers keep breeding
>whites keep moving away
>niggers keep breeding
>no more room
>whites die off
there you go