Turns out the guy that got "TORTURED" was racist and thats why they did it. Vid explains it all

Turns out the guy that got "TORTURED" was racist and thats why they did it. Vid explains it all.

youtube.com/watch?v=1o6UDCNpHrA

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/nR4hJZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ou_XUHgnNNI
youtube.com/watch?v=aqg6uoDefPQ
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
m.(KIKE)book.com/austin.hillbourn?pn_ref=friends_search
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Turns out the guy that got "TORTURED" was racist and thats why they did i

thats not a good enough reason to torture someone

It is for lefties

>inb4 the tard was testing homemade explosives on watermelons for science class

I didn't see anything in this video to indicate that lil' retard was racist.

What did you meam?

>mfw im secretly a lefty and everyone on Sup Forums generalises and hates me

As a privileged white male he benefitted from institutional racism and thus deserves torture

T. CNN

yeah obviously. all trump supporters are racist. white males are the only ones who voted for trump. he deserved it

Stop identifying with social retards then.

or stop generalising half the political spetrum

Stop talking about this privileged white boi. We enlightened people know the true racist story for today was pic related

Good enough for me. Whites are racist AND retarded

>is lefty
>id says Poz

what a shocker

He's a racist? That changes everything, they should've killed him to be honest.

The video doesnt explain anything. It is just a bunch of niggers torturing a mentally disabled man. Just because the title says it is racist doesnt mean shit

im not HIV positive

this

Lynch him

I thought the US had free expression

>white boi thinks we savages
>lets beat him up lol

Kek. Underrated.

hes gonna walk away from that experience even more racist, i know i would

glad they waited until 18 to nig out. now we can lock them away for longer.

Half the political spectrum are complete retards though

>MFW the white special needs kid still has a higher IQ than the nigs that tortured him

>implying

> white boi thinks we apes (n sheeit)
> ./go_apeshit.out

Bash the Fash!
Drumpf scum deserved it!

>now we can lock them away for longer.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. $20 says nobody involved does more than 18 months once the undercharge, plea bargains, time served awaiting trial, overcrowding, and "time off for good behavior" are factored in.

Probably. Autism is a helluva drug desu

you didn see he was wite?

This video is pretty much a summarization of dealings I had with blacks in high school.

Hate the idiots behind desegregation. It hurt the education system

Join us gay guys:

discord.gg/nR4hJZ4

This

WHITE MAN
DO YOU WANT YOUR COUNTRY BACK OR NOT?

that you know of you disgusting faggot. I hope a nigger rapes someone you love.

according to your id you're a pozzed tater. this 5 confirms it.

It doesn't matter if he's racist - he can believe in whatever the fuck he wants. It doesn't justify the cruel torture.

Look at him, poor kid. He's terrified. Police saw him wandering in a state of distress and decided to take him to the hospital.

The nogs are equally racist. Fuck white people? Imagine if it were 4 white folks saying "fuck black people and fuck obama" while beating a single black dude.

All hell would break loose. It'd be like 1860 all over again.

Is it nice out there in 1892?

An hero, negro. No wonder why nobody likes you. Not the yellow people, the white people or the brown people.

Good thing they proved to him that he shouldn't be racist because they aren't violent and racist

>white boi thinks we chimps
>lets [CHIMP NOISES INTENSIFIES] lol

kidnapping is pretty serious charge. so is torture. they are all fucked, even without hate crime.

>YFW NIGGERS SLAVE AWAY AT THE GRILL COOKING YOUR BURGER

WENDY'S CONFIRMED WHITE SUPREMACIST

THIS MAN CALLED ME ATTRACTIVE, GAH, CATCALLING FILTH, THAT'S WHY I KIDNAPPED HIM AND HIS FAMILY, THEN FORCED HIM TO WATCH THEM SLOWLY GET FUCKED TO DEATH AS I TORTURED HIM TO DEATH IN THE SLOWEST WAYS POSSIBLE

YEAH NIGGER! MAKE MY FUCKIN BURGER, WASH MY FUCKIN DISHES, MAKE MY ENTE$RTAINEMENT SLAVE

Are you sure?

if there is a group of people who want to torture me for my beliefs i support going to war upon that group

Let me ask you this: do you think Kimesha Foxx, controlled by Toni Preckwinkle, is likely to file those charges?

full blown AIDS you say

>This person doesn't like people of my race, he has a mistrust and dislike of them
>Better fucking torture and beat him
>That'll change his opinion for sure

with enough pressure, yes. there is no way to not charge them with kidnapping and torture. you might think they wont because they are sjw niggers, but i guarantee they will. the evidence is overwhelming

He's not even white he's Hispanic dumb shits.

>Possibly racist Trump supporter held hostage by Black Lives Matter members. Was this caused by the Trump Supporter's racism? Maybe. You be the judge. We can all learn a lesson here.

You made this didn't you.

So has anyone actually watched / found the reasoning for this? From what i heard he was some lost retard wandering around the streets, what evidence for him being racist do they supposedley have?

>secret lefty
>p0z id
dead giveaway

Look at the fucking name of the uploader. This is definitely a troll

Dude whoever posted this particular video is a troll look at the name of his channel

Oh he was racist, that really changes the fact he got public humiliated, beaten and strippen of his free will.

Guys look at the fucking channels name. This is just high-effort bait

underrated

what is the significance of p0z

>inb4 newfag gtfo

looks like his racism was justified

Poz is slang among HIV + homosexuals created to make being HIV + trendy in the homosexual community.

Example:
>We pozzed that little faggots neghole last week.

Google "bugchasing"

>Doesn't even matter if it was intentional or not. Trump movement has magical powers. I'm convinced.
Wonder why he would be racist, being surrounded by such upstanding black people.

if this was a hollywood movie, they would explain that the boy's racism towards blacks stems from his father saying nigger that one time.

>p0z

Kek's way of assigning pink triangles.

>implying it wasn't because his father was shot by drug dealing niggers while trying to stop their building from burning down

Black lives don't matter

Holy fuck America, get your shit together.

>racist
>special needs

HE'S ONE OF US!

Racist and ablest

>Vid explains it all.
No actually this mentality does.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the day of the rope is coming, (((SHILL)))

you will be the first to hang... WPWW HH

this is what real diversity looks like.

We're trying. You come deal with these niggers man

>white privilege speak

of course you think that

We don't hate you because you're a leftist, we hate you because you're Australian.

My best wishes for your people.

Fuck white people. They act like their race is a race of angels when all they've done since their existence is exterminate and mistreat every other race since their miserable fucking existence.

They've murdered millions of Africans, raped them, mutilated them, stole their resources, stripped them of their culture, put them against each other, then left them governmentless and decided to fucking arm a whole continent without government rule. The crime that blacks commit against whites today will never, NEVER, make up for that.

And that is just in the case of Africa. I havent even started on the destruction of civilizations in the Americas, and the imperialistic will in the middle east.

You destroyed anyone that isnt white due to you greed, your religious influences, and thirst for blood, then ask why they're not as capable as you. Then you bitch about muslims.

In the states, 50 years ago, you never offered blacks the same education, then ask why they're stupid. You never rented blacks quality homes, then ask why they live in shitty communities. You never gave blacks quality jobs with equal pay, and ask why they're broke. Then 50 years later, you ask why they havent adapted fast enough, even though racism CLEARLY still exist. You sit here and deny that there's racism, then go back to being racist pieces of shits. You don't know shit about your own race. All you see is the "good" that you deluded yourself into seeing because of your need to belong to something. White men are cowards and cant handle the consequences of their actions, they cant take responsibility, and will deny it at every turn.

>Jeb and Donald pallin around
Was this the last time they spoke as friends?

>Cook county

Watch these niggers hire A. Florick and beat the charges

b8

Turns out the guy that got "HIS HEAD KICKED IN" was racist and thats why they did. Vid explains it all.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ou_XUHgnNNI
youtube.com/watch?v=aqg6uoDefPQ

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

is kasich the missing link

>pasta
Those wild and crazy white tribe leaders

>the smelly desperation
smells good familam

guys my cuck sucking bitch made local newspaper just call it teens
it's literally a non issue or they'd say so

"he called me a word that's so overused it's not even an insult anymore"
"better torture him"

i'd imagine the fucking KKK is gonna rise to power again soon

If they hate us, why should we be sucking their ducks?

Blackies get out if you dont like it here

>>the smelly desperation
>smells good familam

What did he mean by this?

You cheered about the charleston shootings, now you dont like it when it happens to whitey.

m.(KIKE)book.com/austin.hillbourn?pn_ref=friends_search

The only reason these ape niggers went after this kid was because he was a white kid from the suburbs lost in the ghetto

Also, who were you quoting, exactly?

Blacks wouldn't have any civilization if it wasn't for foreign powers. Not just from whites, either. Enough excuses Jamaal, every other minority group got over it because they built themselves up.

I can smell your newness, subversive nigger lover

>fuck off now ok?

>muh reysism

yeah and Hitler killed 6million jews
you don't see them fucking kidnapping Germans and torturing them
stop getting pissed off because someone called you a word
Word are just fucking noise that we put meaning behind

Are you positive about that?