Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yOTsMHTwshg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Babies are innocent

War never changes.

>Not killing babies
>The same as stealing my money to pay for shit you can't afford

Nah, fuck off cunt.

why isn't there more good liberal banter. I feel like it all falls flat because it relies on conservatives being stupid

>People equate not letting people kill innocent babies to not spending government money on welfare, punishing criminals, and fighting wars
I am not even staunchly pro life, but this argument pisses me off to no end because of how purposefully moronic it is. It also assumes that everyone that is pro life must hold these views as well, which alot of them don't. It also relies upon an entire list of false equivalencies.

>implying Babies commit crimes horrible enough for the death penalty
>Implying Babies contribute to wars whatsoever

Well, a lot of it has to do with this board being full of edgy high schoolers.

oh so you're

"prochoice"?

except for when youre an unborn baby.. is that right?

Just war theory, applies to death penalty as well.

Healthcare they think free market / their ideas better serve.

food stamps they think is kicking the rock down the road re poverty, hurts in long run

whether any of the above is correct doesn't matter in this context

Honestly how do people not understand this, its so simple

Sage

Do you ascribe to a political party? OP said "republicans", not independents, non-affiliated, democrats, libertarians, communists, and so on. As non-affiliated I can pick and choose what I want to support and what I want to throw out. If you are a republican then I got bad news for you, you have to support your team.

>Oh so you're [word with specific ideals behind it] except with all these things unrelated to it

Why isn't the internet age gated?

Pro-life meaning believing humans themselves reserve a Right to Life.
None of what you mention deals with a Right to Life.

Pic related. It's the person who made the image.

no i am not pro life, i want dead niggers and liberals and i will only be satisfied if they have their heads on pikes

They believe everyone gets a chance to live life, and it is then that person's responsibility to live life to their full potential and to be held accountable for their actions.

fpbp
also
>pic related
/thread

"deserve a right to life", rather.

>Oh. so you're pro-choice except with what race of people I rent to, as well as associate with, where my money goes and what taxes I have to pay, what I am allowed to say, and what guns I can buy?

>healthcare doesn't kill you
>food stamps don't kill you
>death penalty is for hard criminals
>the left is more pro-war than the right

Also enjoying how the imagine smugly assumes anyone and everyone who thinks murdering babies is wrong carries stereotypically right wing views.

A right to not be killed is not the same thing as a right to stuff.

I'm anti-abortion.

Show the numbers of white abortions.

Nothing more to say.

Go and fuck some subhumans you cuck.

A right to habitation of the womb is not the same thing as a right to life

>thinking Sup Forums is Republican

Hi newfag.

We're pro-abortion because it kills lots of niggers and is a form of eugenics.

Literally comparing themselves to babies.

I'm not pro life at all.

I care as much about an unborn fetus as I do about a redwood being cut down or a baby seal being turned into a hat.

When you realize some life isn't sacred and therefore all life isn't sacred, no lives matter.

>Death penalty
Why do Liberals act like the capital punishment is worse than the President they voted in that supported the War in the Middle East and who has no problem bombing civilians and killing terrorist suspects? I mean, seriously, you can't tell me the death penalty is this tragic occurrence when the innocent rate is lower than 5%, but then pretend bombing a hospital is an acceptable casualty. Not to mention that both Obama and Hilton are all for starting wars with both Russia and China, repeating this pointless slaughter of people all over again.

I don't get how liberals neglect this

>have a gun pointed at some guy about to kill me
>this guy woodie allens in
>HEY aren't you PRO-LIFE?

Well I am pro-life with all those things except the death penalty. I dislike people who are so principled, that they they executing some serial child rapist is somehow morally abhorrent.

Also, Clinton and Obama are the ones who've had a hard-on for going into Syria and Libya and maintaining their already bloody wars.

We need more abortion clinics in nigger town.

>babies haven't had the chance to fuck up
>the rest have fucked up
I will never understand the cognitive dissonance here. They're two separate groups entirely.

This, although I still think we should encourage minority abortions.

Behaviour is 100% genetic.
Innocence is impossible except on a conceptual level, or through careful eugenics/genetic engineering fulfilling an arbitrary definition of the word innocence, though under most common definitions such a being would be subject to the first even mildly malevolent beings coming their way and so unviable on a geological scale.

a lot of people can't afford shit because they have babies they didn't want but have to take care of

I'm pro killing babies because, Napalm Sticks to Kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=yOTsMHTwshg

Pro-life people are anti-murder. What happens to your dumb ass throughout life is your business.

>implying forcing a baby to be born into adoption (most orphans end up in jail or addicted to drugs or dead, even foster kids) is giving it a "chance"

KEK

He could also end up as batman, ya fucking leaf

Yeah, alright, I'll bite.
>Negative rights are rights that require others not to do something do you
>Positive rights are rights that require others to do something for you or give you something.

The right to live is a negative right: all people have to do is not kill you
The right to free shit is a positive right: it requires people to give you money, their labor, etc.

They are completely different and good luck explaining why a doctor should be effectively held a gunpoint because you want free shit.

It's funny that people who identify as pro life tend to not give a shit about the same people who they think should "get a chance" and whine about them being a drain on society.

A lot of these people are going to be born into homes that don't want them and it'd frankly be better for everyone if they weren't born

Of course republicans cry the moral high ground, yet if they are asked to help pay for these children, then they just blame the people who had a broken condom or made a drunk slip up once and say they should have to pay for that one mistake

>REPUBLISHITS GET IN HERE
>Sup Forums is a sing person meme

>or made a drunk slip up once
Yeah, because we don't punish fucking drunk drivers right? It was only a single drunk slip up after all.

> Behaviour is 100% genetic.

Absurd.

forgetting to put a condom on before fucking and getting in your car to drive are two very different things and don't quite carry the same weight

> And you are pro-choice unless it's a white male that makes the choice to think different from you

But it was just a little drunk slip up. We should forgive that. You said so yourself. It doesn't matter. They made a teeny tiny drunk mistake.

Feel free to continue experimenting with civic nationalism, personally i don't plan to stay around in the west to witness the obvious third-worldisation myself.

are you going to even try to make valid argument or are you just going to try and twist my words around?

why don't you just fuck off

bringing another human into this word irresponsibly is as bad as anything a drunk driver will do

why do liberal memes look like they're straight out of 2010? Why can't normies into humor?

at least you're trying to make a valid point even if your opinion is retarded

I wasn't the one who made excuses for drunken idiots. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Reckon that's how your parents ended up with your retarded ass.

Fine, it's genetic and environmental, both of which are deterministic. Innocence isn't real.

You mean like how they neglect their kids?

>the world is overpopulated!
>we need population growth!

Choose one.

>Not supporting Eugenics

NatSocs >>>>> Republishits

I consider myself hardcore racist yet I would never say 100% genetic, wtf. Behavior is affected by a LOT of factors, genetics play an important role sure but saying 100% is as stupid as the libtards who say 0%.

so let's ignore the drunk thing I made as a passing example because you seem really fucking hung up on trivial details, probably because you have no actual argument

how do you justify bringing a kid into the world with parents who don't want him and likely can't afford them?

chances are they're just going to grow up miserable and probably would be better off not having lived in the first place

> someone having a right to live is equivalent to someone having a right to my labor

Nice false equivalence.

Sage.

ITT baby bird brains get stuck in Hegellian dialectic set up by Jews, still haven't figured out these tertiary issues are divide and conquer ploys

What does life have to do with welfare?

How do you justify murdering a child who hasn't even been given a chance?

Libtards logic:
-it's ok to murder unborn, innocent children
-it's not ok to kill murderers

are you going to answer my question?

I'll answer yours by saying it's not a child cause it hasn't been born yet so who even gives a flying fuck

any more people that we bring into this world should be put into loving households who are at least going to try and scrap together enough to be able to feed them, considering we already have trouble feeding most of the world as is

Republicans are now pro-healthcare, medicare, medicaid and anti-war

We elected Trump, you nominated warhawk Hillary

who is the liberal now?

>by saying it's not a child cause it hasn't been born yet so who even gives a flying fuck
That's a nice opinion.

>any more people that we bring into this world should be put into loving households who are at least going to try and scrap together enough to be able to feed them, considering we already have trouble feeding most of the world as is
Brokedick retards, like your parents, can't afford abortions. They keep the kid for 'dem welfare programs.

WAIT A SECOND I WAS THE REASON THAT MEME WAS CREATED. I MADE SOME FAKE PIZZAGATE IMAGE AND SOMEONE DID THAT TO ME. SMALLWORLD

Hey I'm only against pre-birth abortions, not post-birth abortions.

No sympathy. Fucking mongs need to learn to pull out, wear a condom, etc. There are so many ways to prevent a pregnancy if you don't want a child that I don't feel the least bit bad for you if it happens. It's disgusting how flippant people are about reproduction.

Im not pro life, I dont support socialized healthcare, I dont support food stamps and I support the death penalty

am I republican?

kek never change Sup Forums

well you still haven't answered my question....SAD!

and not that it matters, but my parents make six figures, so they can keep the welfare for your dumbass and the children that otherwise would have been aborted

except that most people aren't flippant about it at all. Most people tend to wear condoms and abortions are very hard decisions for everyone involved

>Daily reminder that abortions in white countries aren't women's issues and religion issues but social issues

In not degenerate countries we actually have settled the conditions when abortions are legal and the matter is settled. Stay degenerate, murca

Most pro-life people are ok or at least undecided about aborting the disabled. 90% of niggers are legally retarded so I'm fine with it.

>pro life
>anti death penalty
>anti wars (fought for globalist bankers)
>free food and medicine isnt a fucking right
I can virtue signal too :D

>where my kids can go to school, what size soda I can buy, which doctor I want to see, what speech is protected under the 1st amendment, which political candidate I should be allowed to vote for...

> When you realize that some food doesn't taste good therefore all food doesn't taste good, no food is delicious.

Anything after the third trimester is fair game.

>anti death penality and anti war

always make me REE the most, since medical or food isnt a right its an earned commodity that the people have to provide for themselves.

as for war and death penatily, WTF thats just business, whats wrong with the death penatily when eliminating the threat to society is a crucial step in maintaining it peacefuly.

I'm not pro-life, I'm anti-degeneracy.

>babies should be held to the same level of accountability as adults

kys, liberal scum

They don't neglect it. Liberals delight in hurting people.

im pro choice

checkmate.

It's simple. You have a right to life but not a right to other people's property.

Babies have been born.