Blacks Kidnap, Torture, Gangrape, Rob, Kill, Mock, Terrorize Whites

All whites are able to do is saying "my guns" "blacks have low iq" "trump is going to fix it".

Whites in america are fucked up. You are not brave enough to form armed white groups and defend your people.

t. Roach
Maybe if a respectable country told me this I'd listen.

Westerners are mentally castrated.

we roaches literally slaughter our minorities when they cause trouble here.

learn from roach.

How's al-bab you murtad?

Things need to get so much worse before they get any better.

People need to see and experience this shit first hand before anything changes

All OPs demanding, exorting, daring, defying or advising Sup Forums to form terrorist groups and engage in illegal activities are pretty damn self-explanatory.

You mean NIGGERED

kek

Having a real problem listening to a fucking roach here

WHO'S

OUR

HERO?

At least we don't get shot up by Santa

daily minority crime is worse than terrorist attack.

I'm leaving Sup Forums for a while after this shit. I'm so drenched in absolute and unyeilding rage over this, and CNN's coverage of it, and that fuckwit 'police' chief, that I'm god damned nearly in a fit of rage writing this.

Why the fuck do they always prove Sup Forums right.

PLEEEEASE COMMIT A MURDERRRRR OF A MINORITYYYY

What does it take asshole?

What button needs to be pushed here??????????????????????

>You are not brave enough to form armed white groups and defend your people.

Cops are supposed to be those armed white groups but we shamed them into letting blacks run free and wild in Chicago, like it's the goddamned Serengeti.

It's an intentional attempt to bait you into starting a race war. We all know that Jew Soros funds and owns BLM user. It's all in the plan. Don't let them force your hand on their terms.

>inb4 "but muh guns"

We are literally attacked internally and internationally if we do. We are the only group that gets the stink eye from every shade of shitskin if we do.

kill all these niggers

>Whites in america are fucked up.

yep

the kid is mentally disabled, dick

Are there any scientific studies that look into the average testosterone levels of black (((women)))? They act more like apes than women.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh this is too rich, white men being tortured by the african beast, stupid infidels.

That's what our police are for?

We are waiting for the right time roach, most of us are strategic and not impulsive like you sub humans. Liberals still have too much control over the narrative. If and when any whites retaliate they will use that to neutralize this story

You killed innoent Assyrians in WWI, go fuck yourself.

I'm glad PKK and other terrorist groups are fucking killing you off.

How does it feel that Santa Claus will never be caught?

wasn't there a couple of Mexican gangs that tried to cleanse a city of niggers?

If the race wars comes, the niggers are literally fucked since no one like them.

Yea, it was called the gang wars and it happened throughout the 90's in LA.

The hispanics prevailed to a certain extent too. The Mexicans keep their shit tightly controlled, don't allow drive by shootings or killings without authorization etc and are all about business. The black gangs are generally rowdy and undisciplined so the police cracked down on them the hardest. The hispanics basically moved in and stole their turf afterwards.

AYOHOLUP

dafuq you mean.."your people"..

Stop shilling for a race war. We all know it'll only cause marshall law and stop our transition

SPREAD THE WORD

roach or not roach, he's right, you better start organise a militia, burger

Blacks are just scared because Trump's going to bring back jobs, forcing them to cut their welfare and integrate as productive citizens into soceity