Why are there so many homosexuals in the Catholic Church?

Why are there so many homosexuals in the Catholic Church?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/nR4hJZ4
gotquestions.org/NT-authors-inspired.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MeM_l5mkyYc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because Catholicism is heresy

What is the true way?

Obeying the Bible
Baptist theology is correct, but there is no monopoly on rightly dividing the word of truth
In any teaching there is a correct answer

what amazes me is not the "hate" nor the "degeneracy" but just the fact that these people are basically making it seem loving and benevolent to accept sex with assholes.

its like, grown adults tiptoe around the most simple thing of the argument:

homosexuality is sex with assholes. its gross.

but somehow they got the majority of people supporting them?

its just... weird. and gross

Because your mom's got a chin like Buzz Lightyear you fucking prick

fuck you toothpaste I hope your mother dies of cancer

Homosexual Mason infiltration in the 1960s/1970s.

>Being this mad

Join us today for the gayest most redpilled chat:

discord.gg/nR4hJZ4

I have to agree with pseudo-germany on this one

>tfw orthodox
Thanks grandpa

Im not even mad I just like saying I hope people's mother dies of cancer

>can you sit in a pew?
>can you put coins in a plate?

Welcome aboard!

Fags are attracted to places where men are. Churches, military, gyms and etc.

Because the statue of the naked, tortured man nailed to the cross, a feature of every Catholic church I've ever been inside, is perhaps titillating, stirring up BDSM-related homosexual fantasies. Perhaps the first time a young man comes into a church and sees this, latent homosexuality stirs inside (he gets a woody), and the individual subconsciously interprets these feelings as a love for God. He is not turned on by women, so the heterosexually celibate lifestyle of the Catholic clergy is attractive to some homosexual men.

>Conservative
>Moderate
>Liberal
Is this stastic for Orthodoxs in the US? Cause Liberal in Europe is a whole differnt thing than in the US.
Orthodoxs from Southern&Eastern-Europe certainly arent "liberal".

Yes, this is US only

I'm an abstinent gayfag. When I was a staunch traditionalist Roman Catholic as a youth, I briefly, but seriously considered the priesthood. I incorrectly believed that I could transform my cross and make my celibacy useful and virtuous by taking Holy Orders. I realized that these were selfish reasons to join the priesthood, a very poor foundation for a religious vocation.

I am still abstinent and will never act on my orientation.

I am probably not the only person to consider the priesthood for this reason and I am sure that many became priests for similar reasons.

Look up Wilhelm Reich.

Because faggots love altar boys.

it's because of those slutty altar boys

Should have been LCMS

good job not perpetuating faggotry i guess.

this is my favorite childrens book author

>both parents were jewish

nice try schlomo.

I'm not recommending him as an author, you dolt. I'm saying he was the one who intentionally attempted (and succeeded) to subvert the clergy.

>Baptist theology is correct
Ex-Baptist here. This is completely false.

Sola Scriptura is a self-defeating doctrine. The doctrine of Sola Scriptura is not found in scriptures. If the scriptures are the sole rule of doctrine, then the doctrine of Sola Scriptura would be in the scriptures. The Biblical canon itself is not defined within scripture, and therefore the Biblical canon itself is dependent on rule of doctrine outside of scripture.

Once saved always saved (if saved added if you're Southern Baptist) is also a false doctrine. It is based on when Jesus said that no one will be able to pluck them (the Christian) from the Father's hand. He did not say that you can't choose yourself to reject God. In fact, in the New Testament, there is doctrine to say that you can voluntarily reject God, in Romans 1. Romans talks about those who know God and glorify him not as God, change the truth of God into a lie, and "even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind". It then says that those people are worthy of death.
Jesus told a parable of a house that had been cleansed of unclean spirits. Then he says that when the unclean spirits are allowed to return, they bring with them many more unclean spirits, and the house is worse off even after having been cleansed.

There are a number of different aspects of the Baptist denomination and the Protestant faith as a whole that are very very bad and outright heretical. Both theological and in practice. Read about the history of the Christian faith - and not from Baptist sources only. Read the Didache, it is a book detailing Christian practices from the first century AD. The original Christians practiced nothing like we do.

Realize that there is truth outside of what is objectively testable. Your experience with God is not objectively testable, although it is real and cannot be discounted by you. Understand that there is this same kind of truth in tradition.

Yes, US based statistics make most of Christianity look bad. It would show a lot more conservative Catholic who read their bibles without the obnoxious amount of beaner """Catholics""" in America

I appreciate your developed response
I agree with most of your final statements, and that there is value to tradition but of course not at odds with the Bible. We are to be as the bereans and test everything by the word of God and cling fast to what is good

>there is value to tradition but of course not at odds with the Bible
I agree with this wholeheartedly. But I would still urge you to study the things that the Didache teaches. It was basically a New Christian Guide in the Early Church - what they told the new converts. They were supposed to pray the Lord's Prayer three times every day, fast on Wednesday and Friday, and a number of other things that Baptists have consigned to vain repetition and pagan religiosity.

The Bible alone is not sufficient when it comes to defining the religion of Christ's followers and filling the church with life. Nowhere in the New Testament does it describe in any detail what church services are supposed to look or be like. Growing up as a Southern Baptist, I always assumed it was sort of like a prayer meeting / Sunday school, because that's the sort of thing I was told.
The Orthodox Church have what they call the Divine Liturgy. The present form that is most used is what was put out by St. John Chrysostom in the 4th century AD. His version is an edited-down version of the older 1st century AD Divine Liturgy of St. James.

The men who were converted into the faith by those who walked with Christ were praying the Lord's prayer, fasting on certain days, and carrying out their services in a liturgical fashion much like the present-day Orthodox.

Do not take what I am saying at face value. Take some of these ideas, study some of the history of the Christian church, and test it against the scriptures and pray on it. I don't mean to make you stumble by trying to point out deficiencies in the Baptist doctrines - I am just trying to warn you about the shakiness of the foundations underneath what the Baptists teach.

There aren't common, they are publicized.

Wolf what is your perspective on Francis atm?

Will he take off his sheep's clothing? Will he run the Church into the ground?

Vatican 2 was a mistake.

The sufficiency of Scripture seems to be the source of our disagreement

2 Timothy
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work

With questions of "can I practice Christianity correctly without tradition passed down from other Christians" the answer is yes

I object to this statement:
>The bible alone is not sufficient when it comes to defining the religion of Christ's followers and filling the church with life

sometimes I wonder if hes my pope.

I have mixed opinions on the pope. I support and respect much of what he says and them other things I feel he's just highly mixed up on or are complete misinformation from media. I find the biggest issues to be around political things but much of that extends to our difference in how we understand the situation than our application of morality to it. I don't think he'll run the church into the ground, I just don't believe he's got his fact straight much of the time. But then again I do not follow the guy much at all.

Are you an NO Catholic?

The only parish I have in my area uses Novus Ordo, so yes. And I did not grow up Catholic.

This. Communists too.

>Gets cucked and proved wrong
>"I appreciate y-your response"
>Doesn't defend his stance

Typical protestcuck. Typical baptshit too. Bapshits only ever listen to what their pastor says and never do independent research.

Good work, stay strong.

>mfw Paul was probably talking about OT books
the OT was obviously considered scripture... I doubt he was talking about the new testament as scripture. Quit calling yourself a christian. Protestants, especially baptist, are not christian.

>Vatican II

I thought better of you, Wolf.

Much of my faith comes from my research and reading, which is likely where the dislocation comes from.

>All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work

None of this says it's sufficient of the faith nor defends Sola Scriptura.

>Probably talking about OT
>I doubt he was talking about NT

You're speaking pretty strongly for someone who doesn't have a firm stance on the matter

gotquestions.org/NT-authors-inspired.html

Question: Did the writers of the New Testament regard their writings as Scripture?

The pope of Rome is the Antichrist.

This is my first time hearing about this

We need righteous men of the faith, brother.

Come home.

Sincerely,

Traditional Catholicism

The Second Council of Trent. AKA, the beginning of (((Vatican II))).

The church was infiltrated by marxism/masons and has been hostage ever since. There is a civil war brewing underneath the church. People are being labeled schismatics and we are closer to another reformation everyday.

You think that's bad? Look into why Pope Benedict suddenly left Papacy...

b/c during antiquity it was a safe space for homos, esp. if they wanted to be good chrisitans. They gave up their carnal desires to do God's work. It was a way for them to be productive members of society and in return the church took care of them in old age b/c they would not have produced a family that would.

the source you listed literally only had one semi decent claim. It says peter considered the wisdom in the letters that paul wrote to churches in asia minor as God given. It's literally just one man saying that SOME AND CERTAIN writings of another man were scripture, not all of the fucking OT. Read your own damn source you protestcuck, Typical for you to send me to "Gotquestions" which is such a protestcuck heathen dick sucking website.

>worship a woman
>act like a fag

Not surprising tßh

Can we at least all agree butt stuff feels better when your not the one on the relieving end

Let me correct myself, because i am not a protestcuck bapshit, i have enough dignity to correct myself when i have made an error. Peter did mention that all of Pauls writings have God inspired wisdom... Still, it's just one man saying that the writings of another man is scripture. It isn't saying all of the OT and its only peter saying it

What can I say, there's nothing more right than the inside of an altar boys mouth desu

youtube.com/watch?v=MeM_l5mkyYc

Watch from 5:40 onward

I thought most gays were gay b/c they liked being on the receiving end.

And when you turn them around, what feels right I'd pretty tight~

I had a prostate exam. It didn't feel good, didn't hurt. I don't know what gay dudes like about taking it in the ass

>faggot never had a partner who knew how to please an ass

That's differentry from anal. The doctor is looking for something wrong not to make you paint the walls white

so what would you have done if the doc put in some effort and made it feel good? Are you just one good doctor away from going full flamer?