Is this board becoming ignorant?

Call me whatever you want. Cuck, faggot, CTR, shill, doesn't really matter to me. However I cant help but notice a wave of euphoria that has swallowed up this board. Can't you guys see whats happening to the world? The U.S dollar is about to collapse and the stock market is due for a crash which will send the world economy tumbling down. The next treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was a pioneer of the credit default swap and crony practices that caused the housing collapse and the actions that he will take following the crash will likely screw regular people even more. Tensions in the middle-east, Russia, and China are very high and Trump's cabinet seems very favored to a war with Iran. Trade war with China also seems imminent and all of these factors combined seems to point to an ideal scenario for a huge war to occur, perhaps even larger than WW2. In such a time we will have a leader that has authoritarian tendencies that hasn't been seen in the U.S in a very long time. Why are you guys not worried?

Other urls found in this thread:

profitconfidential.com/economy/7-signs-of-a-u-s-economic-collapse-in-2016/
theantimedia.org/us-troops-russian-border/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cuck

its fun

>The U.S dollar is about to collapse and the stock market is due for a crash which will send the world economy tumbling down.

The perfect storm for fascism to rise and dindus to be sent back to apefrica and spics sent back to mexico. If the mouse utopias falls, the mice will wake up.

What would you rather happen OP?

That humans evolve above our natural tendencies and never fight in a war again? Should we just let Islam, China, Russia, or Niggers just take over the world?

Literally no different than any other time span throughout recorded (((history))).
>Strap in faggot

i want to marry elsa from frozen

You're stating a lot of things as fact that need to be proved.

We haven't had a good happening in a long while, a real big one. I can't wait, and Trump being president will be the icing on the cake.

This. Trump collapsing all faith in government will be our best chance to reverse the shitshow of cultural marxism and degeneracy.

you've never experienced a large happening, 9/11 was a crumb

>TL;DR - OMG, it might be happening, is anyone scared?
>Sup Forums - "please be real this time"

OP, you really are a faggot

We should stop giving Islamic extremists weapons and stop our alliance with Saudi Arabia. And get out of the region--that would suffice. War with China and Russia are completely preventable and war should always be a last resort.

I wish I still had your optimism, but this time the warning signs are all in place. Shit will hit the fan.

yeah but if when the abomb was dropped you only heard about it on grainy radio isnt 911 in hd actually more impactful

>trade war with China
>bad

We need to stop being so reliant on Chinks who like to put toxic shit in their products.

>knew about all this since late '15
>"why are you guys not worried?"
because ive worried about it for over a year and now im burned out

Weaponizing extremists and allying with Saudi Arabia is decided by the billionaire elite globalists.The Clintons, Bushes, Soros, etc.

Why are you worried about Trump when he is the one opposing them?

For economic collapse, this article does a fairly decent job. profitconfidential.com/economy/7-signs-of-a-u-s-economic-collapse-in-2016/

As for war with Iran, Bolton being deputy SOS is a very troubling sign as he is on the record for wanting war. Tillerson's ties to Exxon suggests that going to war there is probable as oil companies have much to gain in the region. Flynn also wants war and Mattis has a strong anti-Iran sentiment so that seems very likely.

Trump's tweets signaling hostilities and China's response suggests that China would retaliate towards any measure taken by the U.S.

Also the MSM is pushing anti-Russian propaganda, but on that point I do think that having Trump and Tillerson in charge is for the best.

lol nothing drastic will happen
you posted about it here so therefore it negates the happening
search your feelings you know it to be true
>me mes in 30 mins

Nothing will ever change without a huge crisis anyway, so I say let it come. It's inevitable.

>large scale clusterfuck billion dollar hellish wars full of brainwashing and thousands of deaths
>our natural tendencies

pick one

The main reason that there are Islamic extremists in the first place is because of the power vacuums that our government via the CIA promoted. Also the hundreds of thousands of "collateral damage" gives extremists more support. With Trumps ass kissing of Israel gives Islamic extremists even more support. If you wanted to have a genocide happen then I think Trump would be right for you. But I'd rather not have more innocents die.

If you don't believe he has his own masters, then you're a fool.

We still don't know if Trump will bend over to Israel. But he seems to oppose the CIA and probably realized how much Israel effects the CIA. Im not convinced that he will continue to let it happen.

Tribalism and warfare is what lead us to evolve into the dominant species on Earth. It will always exist in our DNA.

I'm just frustrated that this whole board seems to think everything will be great now

Let's talk about this shit:

theantimedia.org/us-troops-russian-border/

Pic unrelated (sensationalism)

>Sup Forums thrives off of happenings
>Why are you not worried about happenings!?
You have to go back.

I also mentioned tensions with Russia. Obama is being a fucking nigger by trying to incite unnecessary war.

Mutualy assured destruction

I wouldn't go that far, but even if your worried about all of whats in the original post... i kinda doubt we'd panic as much as the liberals did on election night last nov 8th.