This could have been anyone of us

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/nR4hJZ4
youtu.be/hh2vLQzaRl8
twitter.com/tml103/status/816866814428934145
youtube.com/watch?v=E_oxlwd9iM4
heavy.com/news/2017/01/brittany-herring-chicago-facebook-live-video-kidnapping-torture-photos-arrested-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=S35eXyC-jiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying I relax around blacks

no dude
this shit happens all the time but its rarely filmed or fucking live streamed

the low income whites that get beat by niggers usually just become niggers themselves and Sup Forums always dismisses them as white trash and wiggers anyway

why does everybody care now? because it's on film and associated with trump? that's a load of shit. you fuckers didn't care back then and you don't really care now.

>you fuckers didn't care back then and you don't really care now
you sound like a giant gaping vagina

Nah look he's an anglo, that's why Sup Forums doesn't care.

They're better at dividing whites than the fucking kikes are.

fuck you this is all just for your political agenda
you don't give a shit about white genocide you just care about triggering lefties or some shit

you're all full of shit. I hope this actually causes something but it wont. 'white pride' my ass.

lmfao you disgust me.

in before a nigger.

I feel the same around shitt skins
>Never relax around blacks

k keep me posted

Not me. I don't live in Shitcago and I CC all day every day. I'm never not within grabbing distance of a gun.

Also this

No not really. They don't send guns to mentally ill. The blacks intentionally targeted their equal.

Yeap, that natural feeling of stress and uneasiness you feel when your around other races?

That's your subconscious trying to keep you alive.

praise

I don't think so. Not that I'm like a super badass or anything, but I was in the infantry, and I'd put up a fight.

A year ago I was walking home from getting some beers at a gas station, and I noticed these two young black guys walking behind me. I was thinking that it was suspicious, but I didn't want to be racist and run away just because they're black, but I wasn't relaxing either. I put my hand up under my chin casually so that they couldn't choke me from behind and kept walking down the pretty busy street.

There was this darker patch before it got to the light, and I heard them both break out running as soon as we reached it. They clocked me in the side of the head and shoved me down, yelling for me to stay down. I pushed me of the guys off and started getting up; the other one punched me, but I kept getting up, kicked one of them in the knee and shoved, yelling, "I don't even fucking have anything."

They ran, then stopped on the other side of the street watching me collect my beer cans. I yelled "What. You want the beer? Get the fuck out of here." They ran away.

Nigs don't actually fight. They attack in groups and hit from behind. If you hit back they scatter like crows. Just don't relax and don't give up and you should be good against your average nigger.

nah..i'm not a fat cuck, thanks tho

Join us today for the gayest most redpilled chat:

discord.gg/nR4hJZ4

of course urgay is a year behind the memes

I'm just trying to secure a future where white children don't have to worry about being tortured for being white.

Is that Richard Spenser?

>Nigs don't actually fight. They attack in groups and hit from behind. If you hit back they scatter like crows.

Or pull their knives/guns on you. Our immigrants act like your niggers. Can't speak the language even though they were born here, always go in packs and just chimp out.

moonman moonman cant you see, kikes and spooks should be hanging from trees

I bet you look for any opportunity possible to tell that story and clearly missed the point of the meme. Sad.

>implying me and my friends dont have weapons to defend ourselves
fucking leaf

wish it was chris chan

I'm not a special needs child and I'm armed so very unlikely

Considering I'm on Sup Forums like 12 hours a day since I got laid off last month and you haven't heard it before, I really don't.

>t. Sheltered fuckhead

I know some cunt curb stomped by sudos on the steps of parliament house in my city so eat shit and join the real world

Niggers usually roam in large crowds and carry weapons. Even if you were the best fighter ever what would you do if 15 Niggers run on you with guns?

>mfw that "fuck Trump and fuck white people" poster was serious

No it couldn't have. I'm not white

No, it couldn't

No, because I don't hang out in Dindu areas. White people who go to shitty parts of Chicago have a death wish.

let's be honest, that big scary nigger could have cucked anyone of us

his testosterone is 2 or 3 times ours and his dick could reach places in our girlfriends we never could

im glad it didnt happen to me because i would've just cried and begged the feral nigger beast to spare my life

t.Reddit

t. honest white guy

niggers are dumb beasts but so are gorillas and I have no doubts that a gorilla could absolutely dominate me physically and make me cry like a bitch

Satire??

This is fucked.

He was mentally retarded, so while it could have been anyone of you, it could not have been one of me.

They abducted him from surburbia.

found the shitskin

will the whites retaliate?

You're a fucking retard, Sup Forums has always been about protecting our white brethren from dindus. It's just that it's easier to get passionate over a video than statistics and flowcharts.

Never seen it happen, but I'd probably get killed if 15 gun-toting niggers were after me. For the most part, nigs seem like cowardly opportunists. If you're weak and distracted, they'll hit you from behind. If you don't go down right away and push back a little, they'll run off and find somebody easier.

If I were a mugger that's what I'd do. City's filled with people looking at their phones or just aimlessly wandering. As long as you're not flashing enough money or valuables to make the hassle worth it, they'll move on and get somebody else.

full pic and torture stream youtu.be/hh2vLQzaRl8

>Implying a nigger will jump a guy who is open carrying

I don't have autism though.

I wish, at least then I'd be able to fuck a woman properly and make her cum

sure I'd be low IQ but the greater sexual prowess and overall swag would be worth it

Calm down everybody, it was just a stupid prank.
>Kids make stupid mistakes, I shouldn't call them kids, they are legally adults, but they are young adults and the[sic] make stupid decisions
twitter.com/tml103/status/816866814428934145

>tfw actually do go out of my way to avoid walking near blacks when out walking
>even if they're nowhere near me I'll still look over my shoulder ever few seconds to make sure the pack of chimps aren't following me

Maybe they shouldn't be such weak little faggots.

KEK fuck yourself.Were not all pussy's and some of us have huge dicks. Unlike yourself. . youtube.com/watch?v=E_oxlwd9iM4

napped, bound, beaten, gaged, stabbed, tortured, napped, and raped

This is the future for ALL white bois. This is the future YOU chose.

says the german cuck

No I carry a whistle and I don't know them

I actually got harassed by my ghetto black neighbor in Chicago for having a Trump sticker on the back of my car. I've also had my car keyed a few times.

I truly fear dealing with liberals. They give me the impression that the only solution to their bottomless ignorance is by separating their head from their body.

>but that guy is kind of a pussy

nah my awareness of black sexual superiority stems from my awareness of racial differences in general. Eventually I stopped just looking at the differences that made me feel good, like white intellectual superiority, and accepted even those differences that hurt my ego, like BBC. cuckolding is the final redpill. you'll get there eventually user.

t.ZionistRedditCuckBoi

aw... look at the weeb samurai larper everyone

You shame my country you stupid non-reading computer illiterate fuck.

They picked on him because he was an easy target being disabled (which the media is of course leaving out)

they wouldn't do it to a normal white guy, fucking cowards

KEK to all the people on here saying Hurr Durrr not me im a Bad Azz..

couldn't be me
I'd spaz the fuck out and unholster
I'd be dead or relatively fine

I found a pic of you in real life

Actually, the fact he is disabled is the only thing the media is trying to push. They are trying to say that this had nothing to do with racism or political beliefs and only to do with the fact he had a mental problem.

Niggers chimpin out. So what else is new?

Shit like this is why Dylan "one man klan" Storm Roof kills those 9 niggers at that church.

This meme here (pic related) should be pushed.
Strong links between the two cases.

>Drexel University professor tweets "all I want for Christmas is white genocide."
>Drexel University dismisses everything as "satire."

>A few weeks later niggers are hunting down, capturing, tying up and torturing whites.
>Smug George is smug.

(You).

Consider suicide

drunk af right now so apologies for shitpost but

theyre fucking trying to say that this shit wasn't a hate crime but it was "stupidity"

heavy.com/news/2017/01/brittany-herring-chicago-facebook-live-video-kidnapping-torture-photos-arrested-trump/

"At this point we don’t have anything concrete to point (toward a hate crime) but we’ll keep investigating and let the facts guide us on how this concludes.”

what the fucking shit like what the fuck else was it

im not even white and im fucking livid about this whole fucking stupid ass situation

Um no. I have a 10mm nigger killer on my hip when I go outside

But I own a gun.

Yeah, cause everyone knows that blacks sure have a grudge against disabled people. Thanks, media.

>this gif
This unironically causes the neurons to light up, some anons will understand

wtf kind of nonsequitor bullshit is that, lol

They kidnapped him from the burbs and apparently he's slow nigger apologist.

>captcha easy pass signs

Hopefully he'll be frying in a chair by the end of the year

Why should this privileged white be spared the violence that he and his kind have been the root cause of?

hard edition: no strawmen

No I live like 400 miles from the nearest concentration of black people. There are a few here and there, peppered in my area, but they're not nogs, I feel sorry for them.

I hope Trump has these four people executed on national TV for sedition though, they repeatedly vocally identified with the terror group Black Lives Matter.

Time for a change, there's a fresh breeze blowing in from the north.

Are those legal? Ive thought about building something like that in my car. Figured it'd be too much of a hassle if i ever get pulled over.

What do you bet his parents are left wing fucknuts?

"We're sorry our son messed things up for you, we forgive you. We had it coming since we are white".

Fuck off, FBI.

Depends on the state. I know texas lets you car carry without a chl, put most others require one.

>uploading evidence for your crimes to social media, under your real name

This has got to be a new low.

Nope. He got fucking rekt on all sides of the also he might get a felony charged for not paying taxes.
youtube.com/watch?v=S35eXyC-jiQ

They didn't abduct him. He went to school w one of the girls. He went w them willingly after they stole a van. He's not some Trump supporter either. They just lashing out at him because his whiteness reminds them of trump. GD Folk is a very violent gang.

black people here do it quite often... its amazing really.

Maybe you should stop trying to spin this yourself: this was blacks showing that they're stronger than whites.

And it worked.

lol nah

A FUCKING MULATTO

Like any of you would even care if was the other way around.

You probably make fucking memes about the 4 whites with that fucking frog face. You would say shit "LEL DEY DID NUTTIN WRONG XD".

Bunch of fucking hypocrites

nah, there would be lots of
>all niggers are retarded, tho
with a smattering of
>white niggers going off on a nigger nigger
and
>fucking scum make me a little less proud to be white

You're a fucking weakling thats why. You need to beat them the fuck up. Niggers look intimidating, but they really don't know how to fight, hence why they need gangs. Hell, sucker punch them if you're a wimp, just make sure you keep beating them until they submit. I did that to a nigger once now he talks to me with respect.

hahahahahahaha...good joke m8

Wouldn't have been me because instead of nogs it would be Russian kidnapping me and harvesting my organs without livestreaming it.

Second that. I have that weird inner alarm going off most of the time when I have to interact with persons that clearly don't have European culture or background.