USA WAR

Trips decides which country our country will go to war with next.

USA bros only, everyone outside of our borders is considered an illegal arab mexican terrorist and ur trips don't count.

>China

Ourselves, but we win.

MAGA

Civil Race War

North Korea
getitoverwithalready.jpg

Israel. Nuclear holocaust.

UZBEKISTAN FUCKS

South Africa

Canada

Russia. Obama will use his address in Chicago to instigate the biggest chimp out in history, then instate martial law. He'll then officially blame Russia for hackings, and announce that in [current year] that amounts to declaration of war.

Assad will be toppled days after, ISIS will regain ground, and the invasion of Europe by Africa and M.E. will ramp up.

Jews will profit.

Check em.

race war.

mexico

Israel.

civil war

wew lad

Please invade brazil and liberate us from the hue's

ourselves

Lol.. the world laughs, but just imagine if we told "Geneva" to fuck off and total war'ed everything.

They really just don't know, do they?

Next war will obviously be against venezuela btw

France. We land on the beach again, except this time we're fighting to save the French from the occupying Muslims.

the media

D E U S V U L T
E
U
S
V
U
L
T

Holy shit

yeah obama will continue to /try/ and incite some stupid tensions with russia and putin will continue to act the bigger man and not do that shit and then as soon as trump gets in office we'll be fine

fuck off illegal arab mexican terrorists
this is a burgerboy-only thread

I can totally see trump using UN to police the EU

wew

Wow that was fast. I wonder if France will surrender based on the trips alone, or if we'll actually have to declare war on them first?

bery good

Germany again

PRAISE Trump and PRAISE white people

Civil Race War and Foruth Reich will rise

I wanna go to war with china like in fallout and glass the fucking chinks

Yer mum's vaginer, its pretty massive,senpai.

>tfw Kek is in this thread

I'm guessing Muslims take over and launch a terrorist attack against us / harbor terrorists and we have to clean house.

Tuvalu

Canada

Welp.
Vive la France

I can totally see you being an illegal arab mexican terrorist that needs to leave this burgers only thread.

Praise

china

>tfw I'm a illegal arab mexican terrorist living in the USA

UACHTANN DIA É!

>He's getting results already.....

CHINA PREPARE YOUR SLANTED BUTTHOLES AMERICA IS GONNA FUCK YOU UP WITH THERMONUCLEAR WARHEADS

Praise Kek