>tfw you realize America is past it's prime
>just like Great Britain and Rome, all great empires must come to an end
>nobody will ever take America seriously again

God damn it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hh2vLQzaRl8
discord.gg/nR4hJZ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was those empires' coming to an end that brought about advancement. So there's no need to be sad about it.

youtu.be/hh2vLQzaRl8

how? there was about 1000 years of dark ages that followed rome's collapse. and all the native american and oceanic civilizations decayed into nothing.

I think you are mixing up Germany and America.

Also: it's "its prime" and not "it's", you semi-literate fuckhead. Go read a grammar book instead about crying about nonsense.

Hard times bring out the best in people.

I know. The war for white supremacy is lost.

But gentlemen, if you believe I am going to leave America, you are seriously mistaken. I'd rather blow my own brains out.

just move to germany and move on man

And to think just 16 years ago no one would be saying this.

Cheer up, OP. We just elected Trump. Our run might not be over yet

I highly doubt trump is going to be able to deport as many illegals as he said he would.

>it will never be the roarin 20s again
>it will never be the rockin 50s again
>you will never witness bobby kenedy get killed
>you will never watch silent movies transform into colored films
>you will never be an actor in old hollywood
>you will never be alive at the same time as hitler
>you will never play cowboy and indian with your friends
>you will never have an old fashioned family

Jewmerica was founded by godless Freemasons and Rothschild money. It's a fairy tale that we ever had real freedom here as Whites. Time for the next phase of history, time for whitey to get his shit together.

The Republic is ending.

The empire begins.

I feel the same way, but he seems pretty motivated on the wall and maybe we'll enforce stricter quotas and shit.

Also it isn't just about immigration. We were not respected by the world under Obama's administration. Trump will build up the military again and lead the country with confidence. Hopefully we'll stop getting raped on trade as well. Tougher leadership = more respect worldwide.

Believe me. I bet people in the 70's after Carter's administration fucked up bad thought our great superpower was dead. But out of nowhere Reagan turned the country around and brought back American exceptionalism. I'm hoping that can happen again.

There's a reason the world thinks you're a joke.

If any of Trump's proposed tariffs do come into effect, China will have the world's economy by the balls. Americans won't be too well off either, since your manufacturing relies on cheap Chinese supplies and your average person buys nothing but cheap Chinese shit because they don't have the money to pay 10X the price for American-made with quality only marginally better.

>you will never have an old fashioned family

Sounds like you just had a shitty family. Were your parents liberals.

I'm mostly disappointing I'll never live in the Old South

>quality only marginally better.

Don't cry Trump will created the roaring 2020's

China is a paper tiger with a demoralized population and lack of farmland. Without outside support and the military backing of Russia half their population would starve out.

whites without sub saharan ancestry are less than 50% in america

just a reminder

In general which countries even live in empires and kingdoms? Those days are over and gladly so. To maintain those reputations it was constant war and battles with other countries, then everyone realized it would be better to live in peace instead of trying to be the best for no reason.

We start a new empire in western canada

At least we still have the redpilled gays of /polgb/!

discord.gg/nR4hJZ4

ive been saying this for years, we need another Major war, we dont have to start the war or be directly involved, just involved enough so that we show our fucking superior strength and remind the world how powerful america is

>the wall
See the wall only works if you actually deport people because even though i know Sup Forums doesn't like to hear it most illegals come by air not land.

I do think trump is going to be one of the best presidents but you need to understand that to get a lot of the things he wants done hes going to need help from american's which he probably won't get.

Or who knows? Maybe i'm dead wrong trump starts building the wall/deporting people by mid-late 2017 and we win the netherland german and french elections and the next hitler is on the rise.

>there's a reason the world thinks you're a joke

Stay mad, Chink. We're still the wealthiest nation in the world. We're still the most influential nation in the world. Even in our downfall. You can think we're a joke, it won't change the fact that we're a much more powerful and successful nation than you.

You're just mad we destroyed you in WW2 and put salt on the wound by nuking your industrial capitals into a wasteland

lets not speak to soon.

Proof please

That's the thing, there's no way to tell at all. I'm honestly just being optimistic. What else do we have? It was our hope that got Trump in in the first place. No one thought that will happen

No one ever took America seriously you loser

this OP is an autistic kid

start your own old fashioned family and teach your kids how to play cowboy and indian

i did play cowboys and indians as a kid.... that was a long time ago. a better time.

Honestly.

Good.

White America can rebuild it's own ethnostate in the ashes.

Balkanize when?

>no one ever took America seriously

Lol, are you joking, or does being a country full of failures make you mentally deficient or something?

((((((dark ages))))))

200 years is all empires can handle. Comfy living breeds soft men

Tbh the only reason trump lost the population vote was because hes a new politician and the average american didnt really take a risk on him (Sadly)

But again the next hitler could be on the rise and literally in this thread watching us talk. We have no idea.

So lets just focus on trump and the upcoming eu elections.

Everyone in America seems mentally deficient so it must

>911
Rip in pieces amerikkka

USA at its peak was the highest (relatively) one civilization can go. When they were the only country with working nukes they could have single handily destroyed any country or continent on earth and survived. That was the highest point anything on earth will ever reach

nigga we just finding our 2nd wind

the empire will rise again! and we comin for that clay boy! rule britannia!

America will be succeeded by something even greater - the Interstellar Australian Empire.

AMERICA

>That was the highest point anything on earth will ever reach
oh ye of little faith

Lol, that's why my ancestors fought off an empire and won their freedom and yours got kicked out and abandoned. We're obviously the mentally deficient ones.

>tfw you realize in the future the next great empire will be Indian or Chinese

unless we wipe ourselves out

>TFW WE BACK

Shill thread,

one post by the OP,

neutral digs against America,

leftypol/shill

sage and move on

Why would your family wipe themselves out?

I used to be pretty anti-American and anticipated its collapse but honestly, who else is going to replace it?
Chinese government is too draconian and everyone is going to die of cancer from all the pollution. Russia has its own problems. India can't find the loo. BRICS is a pipe dream.

We should have just nuked the world and started our white society from scratch

>you were born just in time to see RWDS

*whispers*
>and it is the age of Israel

This has already been pre-destined for hundreds of years. While religious and cultural values were dominant, ie traditional Christianity, then the society was held together regardless of circumstances. After people stopped believing in paleo-conservative Christianity, then society was held together by mutual interests, like money, protection etc. Gradually people realised that they had better interests outside of their nation state e.g. manufacturing in third world countries, offshore banking etc. From then The Empire, was on its way out.

Traditional Europe isn't going to come back,and people aren't going to revert to being paleo-conservative Christians in mass. Next-era nationalism, colonialism, would need a new ideological foundation. (Which survives the decline of traditional Christianity.)

Communism is the only one I can think of that actually reached government level status. Obviously there are loads of groupish ideologies though, like scientology, Anarcho Capitalism, etc.

New Hampshire is supposedly the An-cap state, at least it has barely any taxes, and relaxed gun ownership.

That's why we're on top

>great empire
Kek, no.

>Rome
WE

Can't hear you in the discount whites section.

Im hoping they will be more like this.

>America's Hand has arrived.
>They oppose Trump!
>Pursue them!
>They think they are safe in there....
>BURN THEM ALIVE!!

>Im hoping they will be more like this.

>he doesn't understand that we have nukes and the most powerful military in the world

Fuck outta here bitch boy