Whats so wrong with black people...? They're good on the inside

Whats so wrong with black people...? They're good on the inside.

Absolutely nothing. You're just a racist and you should fucking kill yourself

What did the leaf mean by this?

>leeeef

Wtf I love leafs now

this is a decent comic.

Let me tell you about the time I was at a strip club in Canada.

>went in the club with buddies immediately looking for the finest white ass stripper
>Got a very physical lap dance with a stunning stripper
>sweet
>moments later, a she-nigger got on my lap and tried to get me to go to the VIP room with her
>fuck dis shit, ain't gonna waste hard-earned money on a she nigger that I can pick up on streets for a pop of crack.
>try to get the she-nigger off my laps, she absolutely refused to leave the table or my laps.
>She-nigger looks absolutely fucked up or drugged up at least
>she nigger is too fucked up to just simply leave my table.
>go to bathroom and promptly told her to gtfo my table
>go back, she-nigger sits on my lap
>get steaming angry, but don't want to get kicked out by the bouncer since I was eyeing another stripper that I would love to get a dance from
>she-nigger STILLS refuse to gtfo after telling her to gtfo over ten times at least
>buddy next to me tries to strike a deal with her, the stripper-negro offers $1 for a lap dance to my buddy
>buddy says sure why not
>she-nigger goes into the VIP room with buddy
>about fucking time

>enjoying the view with another buddy
>an hour passes
>my buddy and I started to get nervous about the friend with the she-nigger in the VIP room

Part 1/?

continue

Do it.

Took a piss, continuing.
>asked my friend if we should check on them
>he's not sure but he think we should let our buddy have fun with his nigga fantasy or some bullshit
>15 minutes passed

>friend comes out looking paranoid and pissed
>negro stripper looks like she's ready to bite his client's dong off
>finds out the stripper tried to charge him 100 for that bullshit
>stripper gets bouncer involved

>luckily the bouncer seems to be on our side and seems like the bouncer knows what that she-nigger is trying to pull
>friend is absolutely pissed off and apparently he tried to get the stripper off him but the stripper instead bites his fucking neck and his ears.
(I forgot to mention the part where the stripper bite my ear and blew into my fucking ears. WTF)

>she-nigger is loudly complaining we owe her money and the bouncer seems to be sick of her shit
>I immediately tried to negotiate with the bouncer, and we finally asked for the manager

Part 2/?

Anyone else see those lightning bolts and immediately think they were Trump/Clinton RCP 2016 poll results?

Do tell us the rest.

>manager's shit gets flipped, he is threatening to call cops on us.
>while my friend was trying to negotiate with the manager, he rubbed the manager's back just to fuck with him
>situation gets worse FUCK

>they bring down the due amount to 66
>my friend is not interested in paying for it. Why the fuck should he pay for her when he can just pick up an eighth of a gram of crack for a blowjob.
>manager doesn't believe friend that he's out of money, he forced friend to try pay with credit card.

>credit card DECLINED
(Friend smartly transferred the money in his checking to savings before charging the card)

>manager gets ready to order his bouncer to beat our ass
>we immediately hauled ass out of the club
>fucking fleeing out of the club
>I got teary-eyed because I did not get a chance to do one more dance before leaving
(Canada strippers let us touch their asses and breasts unlike American strippers)

>as we were about to get the fuck out of club bro bouncer stopped us at the exit and asked us for ID
>FUCK IT WE GON GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE
>bro bouncer just let us go without us giving them our I'd
>we run to the car and got the fuck out of the club.

Fucking niggers

>(Canada strippers let us touch their asses and breasts unlike American strippers)

Maybe it's a state thing, but my state definitely don't let us near strippers more than 3 feet away.

>meme war ptsd

yes brother, yes

>ear shit

she was trying to turn you on.

I use to hook up with this chick who would fuck with my ears when we made out and it was hot as fuck.

still wtf

why would a bouncer want your ID on the way OUT of a club?

> tfw no strip clubs

A-a-at least our age is consent is 15 ;_;

I fucking love these pictures.

Gave me a hearty chuckle
>Absolutely nothing. You're just a racist and you should fucking kill yourself