White people enslave black people for centuries: We are just better than you deal with it

White people enslave black people for centuries: We are just better than you deal with it

4 black guys torture a Trump supporter: OMG!!1 black people are less than humans, they are racist

This is what Dylan Roof wanted, deal with it faggets

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QXwOdSqF8dI&
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did you just fly in from /f/?
Nice cover libtard

Libtard?

they are racist

What do you think it means faggot?

Oh! That's a combination of liberal and retard! Oh ho ho ho ho ho! Didn't see that coming!

Neither slavery nor torture no matter who the perpetrator is are acceptable.

Now go away.

They tortured him because he is a Trump supporter. Since one do political ideas=race? Seems to me that you are being politically correct and wants to label them as racists as an easy way so you don't have to understand the intricacies of what lead to this problem.

When did I say that this was acceptable?

bullshit, he said fuck white people

they tortured him because it was easy. he was retarded and they were just being cowardly by going after the easy target.

>bullshit, he said fuck white people

So? I have said fuck white people when I see them put fucking snuggies on their fucking chihuahuas and I'm white. Does it mean I'm racist?

Being racist means thinking that one race is superior or should have more privileges than other. Just saying "fuck white people" or saying "fuck black people" doesn't mean racism, it's just an expression to express frustration. So don't be so politically correct.

Oh... you're still here?

Jimminy Christmas you're a faggot

>White people enslave black people for centuries: We are just better than you deal with it
Turks and Arabs enslaved millions of Europeans for centuries! Does that mean I can start kidnapping random mentally-challenged middle-eastern kids and torturing them with my friends??

Get a fucking grip. I hope to God you're just trolling.

>White people enslave black people for centuries:

Here's what is wrong with that statement: youtube.com/watch?v=QXwOdSqF8dI&

Portmanteau of Liberal and retard.

No faggot, you can't start kidnapping middle-eastern kids. But if you do kidnap one based on his political ideas it doesn't mean that you are racist. Why is this so hard for you?

Lol, man up pussy. You know what's coming bitch boy.

No, what?

→They tortured him because he was white too

>Beleiving

I wonder if this was made by a redneck . . .

It seems like they tortured him because he was a Trump supporter who just happens to be white. Why does everything have to do with race with Sup Forums?

Wait, did you even watch the video?

No, but if you said "fuck white people" while you beat up a bound white guy, it would make you a racist, just like how if someone beat up a bound black person while saying "fuck niggers" they would be a racist too.

So you're telling me that people from the black lives matter movement would still torture him if he was black and voted for Donald Trump?

Yes, it seems that some autistic Sup Forums retard got out of his basement and started chanting his support for Trump to those black guys thinking that the worst that could happen was for a naked banana to appear. The black guys didn't like it, he got kidnapped and then the video was made.

lemme bust in that cute little pure penetreble white ass white boy

H E A D S H O T

So, I didn't hear them say anything more racist than what I read here everyday. they also called him a nigga, does that mean they are racist towards black people too? They called him a Trump supporter first before anything else and many more times. In fact they said they did it because he supported Trump and they even made him say "fuck Donald Trump". His political affiliations where at the center of it all, he just happened to be white.

How come all black people are part of the BLM movement but not all white people are racist? I mean, if you are going to generalize like that at least be consistent. And yes, I think that if he was black and a Trump supporter they would still beat him, you don't think so?

Your mom will die of cancer soon.

I don't think so because they were CONFIRMED as being part of the BLACK LIVES MATTER MOVEMENT. A movement in favor of black peoples lives as the name states.

Hah, no then they would've just shot him plain and simple. If he was black then he would be an alien to them and they would just kill him. A textbook white trump supporter is a perfect effigy, and he was made into one plain and simple.

Why? Because I'm not politically correct like you?

What? Like they had BLM VIP cards or what the fuck?

msm obviously wants us to do some crazy violent act in retaliation, to divide america before trump or maybe to prevent him getting in. The right action is of course to just sit back and do nothing in this case, as they've shown the world the truth already.

lets turn this girl into our femdom queen of Sup Forums by idolising her on twitter.

Glad to know that you recognize this is not a hate crime.

>lets turn this girl into our femdom queen of Sup Forums by idolising her on twitter.

Like Sup Forums did to this guy?

Do you think anybody here cares what you think or what argument you're trying to win? Fuck off back to whatever echo chamber you just crawled from where you and your faggot "progressive" friends just all had this exact big boy discussion.

>like Sup Forums did to this guy

I don't know who this is, either I'm uninformed, or you're just up past your bedtime.

CTR shills are back.

Have you heard of the "self hating Jew?"

Yes you are racist, but in an incredibly retarded way. Don't worry, we'll be hanging you people from lamp posts soon enough

Uh, what? The abductors quite literally said "fuck white people." I don't know how much more direct it can get.

Funny...

>I should leave because You don't like what I have to say
>I live in an echo chamber

Welcome to Sup Forums, if you are a racist you'll enjoy your stay.

The entire internet is an echo chamber. It's a non unique argument across the board. Regardless, I proved this was a hate crime and yet I have no response trying to say it wasn't.

Yeah, why are you even here?

Nope, fuck Hillary Clinton. You know, you don't have to label in order to have a discussion with me.

Did you expect anything different? Now fuck off to leddit or what ever globalist machination you came from

Libnog?

So a faggot in Politically Incorrect says that I'm racist when I say "fuck white people" because they dress their Chihuahuas in snuggies . . . Kek ok

Hey at least white people died fighting to stop slavery, which the blacks in Africa did not. America has progressed far more than any other country in terms of human rights. There is a reason why this shitty country received so many immigrants.

they made him say "fuck Donald Trump and fuck white people".

Read
>>

Did you capture and torture the guy who had the Chihuahua in snuggies? You probably would've if you weren't a total pussy judging by how you defend the pavement apes who carried out the act in the OP

Yes upside down satan.

If you use a race based term to insult, deride or anything like that, you are racist.

Idiots put clothes on animals.

>deal with it faggots
Nope. Already reported five coons for possession and intent to sell today. I'm going down my list to ruin as many black lives as I can before the weekend.

How many of these do you think will be third strike? The only thing prettier than a white Christmas is a nigger in a casket, but a jail cell will do just fine.

Yea, no. My point was the "fuck white people" line. If you can't turn that around then I'm just gonna declare victory right here so get to work.

You admitted that those guys would still have acted the same way if the Trump supporter was black. The problem here is not the race of the guy but his political affiliations. I can't make it any simpler than that.

They wouldn't have been yelling "fuck white people" if he were black you ignorant baboon.

It was a racially motivated attack, period.

Uh, no I said that he would've been killed if he was black, and that he wasn't, and treated differently specifically because he was white. Read closer.

>Did you expect anything different?

Stupid me thought that I would find real politically incorrect people in a board titled "Politically Incorrect". But they are only PI when it benefits them, and good to know that you admit it.

>sees something on Sup Forums he doesn't wikey-wikey
>gets butt rash in his daiper
>turns into a literal cry baby tattle tale

Cry more pigskin faggit stoolie

"fuck white people"
cmon man I'm not even in the conversation you're having. I'm not even in the thread, just on the first page, but I can refute your lame ass.

>snitches get snitches

ooga booga go back to africa

>America has progressed far more than any other country in terms of human rights.

Really? Tell me more . . .

>There is a reason why this shitty country received so many immigrants.

Wait, you receive them as in you are actually nice to them?

>You probably would've if you weren't a total pussy judging by how you defend the pavement apes who carried out the act.

Please don't be racist.

>Already reported five coons for possession and intent to sell today.

Personally I think weed should be legal, but if you want to solve a problem that you consider to be of racism with more racism, well then good luck to you.

I always loved the arguments like:

>hurr Alexander the Great was a despotic monarch, what the fuck are you talking about his army being less of a slaves than his enemies!!!11oneone!

And the same idea applied to Roman Empire etc. etc.

You see, the Roman people, especially in Imperial days had less political freedom than they enjoyed during the Republic, and the Republican freedom was nothing when compared to freedom of Greeks in Athens and other democratic city states. But then Greek women had relatively no rights in comparison to Roman women, "democracy my ass, isn't it".

What that kind of opinions have troubles with is that back in 300's, Imperial Roman citizen of any sex was thousands times more free than Germanic or Celtic serfs or Parthian subjects. When libtards complain about women in 19th century Britain having no rights(OUTRAGEOUS), they don't recognise the fact that they've had rights, much, much, much more extensive than women living in China or Ottoman Empire

They also complain about slavery, but had abolitionist movement been born in the middle of black Africa? How about India? Middle East?

For some unknown reason however, there are people who always focus on what has west done wrong while not realising that everyone else was thousands times worse than them. Was Alexander despotic? Sure. He wasn't even close to being as despotic as Darius and his theocratic society of slaves, even though he wanted hard to come close to him. Had Ancient Greeks been sexist? Sure, but women in their city-states still had their rights, just like their slaves(picture of crying Plato screaming "ochlocracy"). Has Roman Republic been discriminating the poor? Yes of course, but it was not even comparable to what Carthagenians or Celts did. Have European colonists(both Dutch, British and French) in South Africa been racist? Perhaps it was, but was it that much more racists than Bantu people genociding Bushmen on their way into the region for over a millenia?

I'm surprised OP can keep this argument going despite having no real point
Keep typing boyo

Declare it, I don't care. I don't come here to "win". I already explained to you how the race of the person was inconsecuental and how this had to do with his political affiliation. You want white people to be the victims of this crime and not a stupid Trump supporter, be my guess.

Just a reminder.

The land of America wasn't "nice" to the pilgrim either you imbecile. There were no marts,farms and factories when they arrived. Early settling of America was people living off the land, on farms they built, constructed with wood they cut, improving infrastructures and economy for their children to have it easier.
Immigrants come into the country and expect to get gifted the work of generations of americans without contributing to improving the system.
From a European perspective, America always has been the land of opportunity for a reason. Not the land to have a better life, but the land to make yourself a better life.

No, they would have called him "nigga". So? For it to be a hate crime you have to prove that the attack was racially motivated, this was motivated by his political affiliations, the attack would not have happen if he was a Clinton or Stein supporter but it would still have happened if he was black.

>tfw black slaves had it better in america than they would've in their home lands

Please don't be racist.

That's nice and everything but we are talking about a problem in the U.S. Not in Africa or in Ancient Rome. If blacks had enslaved white people here than we would see the same social problems affecting black people today affecting white people.

My point is that this wasn't a hate crime. It was a crime motivated by politics.

they were colonized, not enslaved

colonialists set up schools, create jobs

What proof do you have?

then it's terrorism

This could have been any of you autistic faggots. Right wing death squads when?

Here is your (You)

>we're just better than you
>doesn't even know about wheels until the 19th century when the first European colonists bring them

Ok then

Some people are racist, get over it. I don't see why racism is the main issue in the American politics.

Your only point is "the attack had nothing to do with race". They clearly said "fuck white people" and many other racial slurs during the video. That makes them pretty fucking racist if you ask me.

And I don't care whether they were racist or not. I don't care whether they were black or not. But the people on the video are worthless subhuman pieces of shit. I can't fathom why would you wan't to defend them.

>My point is that this wasn't a hate crime
They kidnapped and tortured the guy on the video because they hated him for his political beliefs and skin color. Do you really care that much? Just lock them up, give the incident proper media coverage and be done with it.

Well one could argue Islam is a political ideology (as well as religion). Can we start beating up random muzrats?

youre actually autistic

I would like to know if you have any proof please.

>It was a crime motivated by politics

Even if I concede you the notion that "fuck white people" was said in irony while torturing a white person, a politically motivated attack is still a hate crime. You hate your political opponents so much you attack them physically. If you won't call it a hate crime then call it terrorism

so people deserve to get beaten because of who they supposedly politically support?

Typical of a fucking nigger.

They didn't say "fuck Trump and fuck his supporters". It was about white people.

lol

How long has slavery been a human institution institution, you delusional sheltered faggot? THOUSANDS of years. Human slavery exists today all across the globe including in every single (black) African country.

Within a hundred years of this country's founding, slavery was outlawed. Were were the second country in the world to declare it illegal. This was at the cost of 600,000 white men.

White people are the most altruistic group on the planet. You think arabs or africans give a shit about human suffering? Youre fucking deluded. Grow up.

>w-white p-people do stuff t-too. We would all totally be running around like violent niggers if we were slaves

You think white people have never been enslaved? Nice millennial redditor talking points, fag

>bitching about someone reporting an actual crime

Meanwhile you coons are always making false accusations of racism and lie about niggers that threaten cops being unarmed. Maybe you shouldn't snitch you fucking ape

>Americans keep protecting these apes

Nothing good comes from those closest to their primitive African heritage. Take a look at my flag and understand our history.

The blacks here are all a mix of something else. Dominicans are the same. A lot of Cubans as well. But no, it's only those true tribe-niggers that commit crimes the most.

And these fucking dumb, violent lip-smacking niggers are promoted all over the media. They're pushed down your throats in the name of "diversity", and then you get shit like this.

America is gonna fall to this multicultural, "diversity" bullshit, because it's not too far off from reality to assume that crimes can and will be forgiven if you're some kind of minority.

There's a reason niggers from Africa still sold other niggers for money. Even THEY don't trust their own kind.

Yeah all those immigrants came to white countries because they wanted to be oppressed...

How fuckng stupid could you be nigger?

>Early settling of America was people living off the land, on farms they built, constructed with wood they cut.

So like, that land was just there, it didn't belong to anybody else? And like they build everything? Like, they didn't force people to do it for them? Are we talking about the same country?

>Immigrants come into the country and expect to get gifted the work of generations of americans without contributing to improving the system.

Unlike Europeans who arrived and took advantage of the forced work of other people's generations.

>The land to make yourself a better life.

You missed a whole chapter at school where Europeans enslaved other races to make themselves a better life.

Look I'm American myself, and I'm white, but it pisses me off when people pretend to glorify something that doesn't deserved to be glorified. Sure, our standards of life are better than the majority of the countries on the planet, but really low compared to countries with free higher education, free health care, lower incarceration rates etc. there is nothing more patriotic than pushing your own country men to be aim for more.

>A third of the posts in this thread are from a retarded newfag OP who doesn't even know what 'libtard' means