Stop it. NOW

stop it. NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/11/22/1-arrest-2-sought-in-el-sobrante-fatal-shooting-hate-crime/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

checked pkek

So, that person is saying blacks lack self-control and would chimp out?

And what happened in the past has nothing to do with the present. That's not an argument.

>what did kek mean by this?
Okay so because white people did it back then, it's okay that blacks do it now? Only difference is, the American people are allowed to fight back, the slaves couldn't do anything

CHECKM8

I forget, are we in the present? Or the past?

Maybe it's time to start that up again.

and sick digits cunt

FUCK NIGGERS

>those quints

Kek is a black god confirmed
Get fucked whitey

we Emmitt Tilll mufugga

We would need to use steel cables and cranes for some of these heffers.

niggers enslaved themselves and have brought low standards and dumb ooga booga bullshit wherever they go. STOP IT

I don't get it. What's the argument?

White people lynched black people in the past therefore...?

seems you're just the type of commentator this educated and empowered black feminist was referring to.

have you no shame sir?

Wait, what year is it?

are you kidding me? i made a special meme just for the poor guy

and black people are literal demons

i learned this on an acid trap, no joke. niggers are literal fucking demons

has glenn beck finished playing liberal?

this makes me feel even more bad for him

>muh historical racism and excuses

Things have obviously changed, because getting kidnapped and lynched is what would have happened to them back then.

>what happened was bad BUT

>she will never have the self awareness to appreciate the irony of this

oh fug she is onto us lads

>this makes me feel even more bad for him

are you as autistic as this guy?

Isn't he mentally challenged?

Praise kek.

RACE WAR

m8 look how sad the pepe is in that photo it really does speak to me the depravity of the situation

Right wing retards getting kidnapped and tortured hits too close to home for most Sup Forumsacks

2017 the unjustening?

HAHAHHAHAHA this level of denial is unforgivable

Someone reply

ALL OF THEM!!!

Lol that one dude's shit eating grin, and all the other guys are like "wut dont show this to the popo" and that one dude is like "hey, cameras steal ur soul"

>fake white oppression
my ancestors were literally workhouse slaves for 50 years after the emancipation proclamation.

I learned this too on an acid trip, niggers are demons.

Like 6000 people were lynched in America's entire history and looking at blacks today you just know most of them deserved it.

>implying slavery was kidnapping
kek'd

their ancestors sold them to the whites as slaves. their own people didn't even want them

Lol, the black people who did this were the ones being lynched. Lynching doesn't imply innocence, Negroes acted like this back then and were dealt with accordingly

Did she mean "Blacks kidnapped other blacks and sold them to Jews and Arabs and then blamed whites for it all"?
Because it looks like that's what she meant.

wew

Half of all lynchings were of Whites, as it was generally how cattle thieves were dealt with.

I hate social media

WTF
twitter removed Mr. Not An Argument's post from the top

It will start soon I canĀ“t wait for it.

They'd never want to leave the safety of white civilization and go back to that hell hole, either. Slavery was a net positive for American blacks, but they'll never admit it. How's Liberia doing these days?

Stop imposing western temporal logic on this proud PoC

CHECKED

IT'S GONNA BE A GREAT YEAR BOYS

These digits. What do they mean?

bretty gud. poignant even.

>Sup Forumstard claim moral high ground when they support dylan roof
lmao'ing @ ur lives rite nao

It already did, right after the election. Except in this case they killed the guy. No riots. Just justice served to the perps.

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/11/22/1-arrest-2-sought-in-el-sobrante-fatal-shooting-hate-crime/

witnessed

It's a celebration. Kek is happy with Chaos we've fed him and he is rewarded us with digits.

And that lead to a civil war.

haha race war is a brewin now the jews throwin out the bait

therefore we get a free pass for scalping whitey today

Jon was always the best Grump

Apparently neither will you

I think we all need to chill out a bit and remember it was just childish stupidity

Well, if I'm going to get blamed for it, I might as well start doing it, right?

>FUCK TRUMP
not politically motivated

>ALLAHU ACKBAR
not religiously motivated

So did everyone's ancestors.
But currently white people doesn't do this for political reasons unlike blacks, that's the difference.

You can't justify everything you do because your ancestors 100 years a go did something worse.

If it's going to be like this then Italy owes me an awful amount of reparations for what they did to my ancestors, and Germany owes a lot to romans, and Persians owe a shit ton to Greeks.
We all entitled to be criminals because our ancestors killed people.

>black people logic

I actually think thats the police chiefs way of saying, "they're just dumb niggers", which, we all know, is why this happened.

>shoot kid bashing your head into the concrete
FUCKING RACIST WHITEY
DEY JUST WANA KILL US ALL! KKK!

By white standards, yes.

Current Year + 2

All the negroes looting arent nearly as concermed about ztrayvon as they are the new pair of Jordans they getting for free

>alleged Trump supporter
>they beat him up because thought he was a Trump supporter but it turns out he isn't so this is actually fake news guys
i like how they seem to think attacking random white people because they 'might' be Trump supporters makes it better somehow and not way worse

>tfw you are slav
>tfw they tell you , your kind knows shit about being slave

This made me genuinely angry, I don't get angry at much.
A HUMAN BEING was TORTURED and KILLED in an terrorist attack on your own soil. That video was the type of thing that I would expect to see happening in the middle east and these dindus are busy still claiming oppression points.

Jon has always hated the SJW double standard

>when he got interviewed by Breitbart and had people telling him he was some kind of Nazi because of it
wew

what does this even mean?

What difference does that make?

If dumb white people do it, it's racially motivated.

If dumb straight people do it, it's sexually motivated.

If dumb christians do it, it's religiously motivated.

So why in the fuck isn't it racially motivated when "dumb" black people engage in "stupidity"

Clearly, they're fucking stupid. They fucking live streamed a kidnapping.

That doesn't change the fact that they said plain as day "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" while torturing a white person. Of course its racially motivated, they're acting out of revenge against a white person for what they perceive as being slighted by "white people."

10/10 I'm mad as fuck you nigger

My fucking face all day long. Great grandparent from Croatia.

Kek, this feel.
Its the hypocrisy of the left, I'm just pointing it out.

Fake infograph is fake

is this finally waking up the normies

The green hand is a masterful touch.

>support Dylan Roof

Maybe if you say it enough times you'll believe it.

They didn't kill him fyi

So is this whore saying she want us to start lynching niggers again?

>she knows that she's being retarded
Kek

It's still okay to say white boy.

They say it with such disdain for us. The white boy.

we're trying for a narrative if you didn't notice

low quality bait

Lmao holy fuck, the irony. It's too much.

Niggers aren't "concerned" about "police brutality" either. They're concerned about lashing out at whitey.

We're winning, goys. First Trump, now the redpilling of normies.

>FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE JEDI ARE EVIL

Oh really? I just assumed.
That's a good thing I suppose, at least he can't be a martyr.... and that's good for him and his family or something I suppose.

dylann roof is a fucking martyr/hero put some respeck on his name nigga

How many free passes before we're even?

he used the hastag. Thats right mate, keep fueling the fire. Show your people for what they really are. Soulless and immoral. Sociopaths born.

I'm not but kek supports you, so I guess you're right.

I always thought him being to politicaly incorrect was the reason for being thrown of the show.

>stop it

NO U