Oh, *SNAP?*

That's right. The Hebrew Israelites are getting revenge on you Edomite filth. It is YOU who are guilty

No but they will be next...

Who are they to judge?

She spelt sold wrong.

i hate niggers

You're free to leave.

What a fucking retarded name.

Did he just admit all blacks are retarded too?

Almond status: ACTIVATED

Really makes you think...

Yesssss. It's working. They can't be this retarded.

yes, by your own people in Africa then later sold to the Europeans in a pure business deal

None of you were kidnapped. And none of us kidnapped you.

Get the fuck over it.

Pay blacks enough for reparations and Theyll leave

Never would have seen that coming, didnt you?

but the white man didn't kidnap any negros from africa, other negros did that

And we're so, so sorry... Here's your boat ticket back to your home.

>I'M THE VICTIM NOW

TOP KEK

If by kidnapped he means that his ancestors were sold to us by their fellow people in exchange for trade goods, then he is right.

does that justify the actions?
No.

any proof blacks were the first slaves?

lel. a friend of mine used to do fake Amazon reviews before they had verification, and one of his best "characters" was named Kwame. He was a self confessed "African in America" and loved Arrested Development albums.

Time for the return ticket, so.

DAS RITE

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Is he the same guy who created Blockbuster Uganda on Facebook?

Not an argument. Enjoy your firebombings hood niggas.

You can leave though, the door is open and has been for a hundred years.

White people bought african slaves from other african tribes or we stole slaves. Very few slaves were kidnapped blacks.

They are actually right you fucking a white male
Just fucking apologise for what you did to them and buy them tickets back home, what's so hard about that?

Kwame a river.

Can we send all the blacks back to Africa then? They clearly don't like it here, I'm sure they'd be far better off.

I just hate to see these young coloreds throwing their lives away like this

I don't understand why this isn't called out more but the American Negro's belief is they ruled Egypt, right? Well didn't they have Jewish slaves?

The hypocrisy is astounding.

So, let's assume they are right and millions of kangz and kweenz were kidnapped from their garden of eden and sheeit. What's the first desire of any kidnapping victim? Right, to be rescued and get back home ASAP.
So what the fuck is wrong with them not wishing to go back to their sweet sweet homeland? Stockholm syndrom epidemics? Or are they just tsundere for their white oppressors? Seriously, fuck this hypocrisy

>We were mentally handicapped first
fixed