/CKTHCG/ CHICAGO KIDNAPPING, TORTURE, HATE CRIME GENERAL #4

Let's get this organized lads. Discussion and updates.
Pastebin: pastebin.com/qFJ2gVm2

LIVELEAK VIDEO
liveleak.com/view?i=154_1483565133

PETITION
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-brittany-herring-and-her-accomplices-hate-crimes-0

Tweet to the following. No excuses. Make a Twitter if need be:

1. Fox: @TuckerCarlson @seanhannity @oreillyfactor @Foxnews @AnnCoulter @Liz_Wheeler @JudgeJeanine
2. Conservative-leaning newspapers: @nypost @dcexaminer @chicagotribune @Bostonherald @wsj @reviewjournal @dallasnews
3. Donald Trump: @realdonaldtrump. If Trump retweets it, MSM has no choice but to cover it.

Use #BLMKidnapping

VIDEOS
vid.me/w3aF
vid.me/SVgu
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcerUi2OGZA
youtube.com/watch?v=IdA1oNo3NB4 (Tommy Sotomayor)

ARTICLES
fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227116738-story
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/four-teens-held-connection-kidnapping-after-facebook-live-torture-video-n703331
nbcchicago.com/news/local/Persons-of-Interest-Questioned-After-Man-Beaten-in-Facebook-Live-as-Attackers-Shout-F----Donald-Trump-409709875.html
cnn.com/2017/01/04/us/chicago-facebook-live-beating/
fox59.com/2017/01/04/4-questioned-in-sickening-facebook-live-video-of-man-being-tortured-chicago-police/
buzzfeed.com/claudiakoerner/four-people-in-custody-after-man-tortured-in-disturbing-face?utm_term=.qfy66YAQ4#.wjMaa9JY7
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4089510/Four-people-arrested-footage-young-man-beaten-tortured-streamed-live-Facebook.html
townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2017/01/04/four-people-in-custody-after-live-streaming-the-kidnap-and-torture-of-a-purported-trump-supporter-n2267307

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Yva0MJ_tF9g
twitter.com/HMMemeUnit/status/816900950141108225
is.Sup
youtu.be/hh2vLQzaRl8
youtube.com/channel/UCO5lqTkyZVzp77YkB3O8QPw
google.nl/amp/www.nu.nl/buitenland/4374489/vier-arrestaties-in-chicago-live-mishandeling-facebook.amp?client=safari
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Liberals and minorities want a bloody revolution against the "evil white oppressors".

Retweet me you cuckolds

@HMMemeUnit

Some faggy liberal reading your comments about whether BLM is to blame

youtu.be/Yva0MJ_tF9g

BLACKS ARE A PEACEFUL RACE!

Post the link to the actual tweet you dumb faggot.

White people need to die

>tfw ten year minimum sentence

The journalist class and the elite class want whites dead.

lmao

Fuck you colony #5

I have multiple tweets

This is a fucking PSYOP you fucking Sup Forumstard shits

Even the "PBG" gang members condemned the crime on social media

Of course, I know you're glad for the opportunity to play this psyop up, in fact whoever set it up might actually be relying on some USEFUL IDIOTS to blow it up

it is ironic

liberals are scared of a trump presidency and a white revolution but the majority of violence and discrimination is rooted in democratic cities

they add fuel to the fire they created, and then cry wolf

electing trump has made america more dangerous for whites, which is a turn i did not expect

it breaks my heart to see america like this, deprived of what used to make it great

how will trump address violence in america?

THE SHITTY OF SHICAGO BELONGS TO THE PEOPLE

Reminder that this is not a hate crime because the victim was white there's no such thing as reverse racism

>woman
>ever getting properly punished
I don't think so, Tim.

Huffpo's take.

Everyone needs to go full retard on this. Start petitions to get these 4 fully pardoned. (((Support))) them on facebook. Go loud on twitter and say they dindu nuffin wrong. Do it all unironically or at least as long as you can.

>Of course, I know you're glad for the opportunity to play this psyop up, in fact whoever set it up might actually be relying on some USEFUL IDIOTS to blow it up
they don't want people to lynch them, no shit

>let's keep pushing white people
>it's not like they will ever do anything

>Even the "PBG" gang members condemned the crime on social media

ohhh goody.

Where's Obama to do a national speech? Where's all the talking head pundits to blow their gaskets over it, like they did the hijab hoax or the plane hoax?

They all need to disavow.

Where can I donate money to the oppressed black youths that have been harmed in the video?
Does Al Sharpton have a paypal?

Friendly reminder that a "hate crime" is a contradiction in terms. a leftist perversion of logic, a meme.

Holy fuck pol is overreacting hard as fuck to this.

I watched the entire video and the kid is fine, they didn't beat him or anything.

absolutely disgusting

Fuck off shill. Day of the rope started. You think RWDS is a meme, but its happening NOW. Except the enemy just "goes missing". But they'll never be found. Ask yourself why the minorities are projected constantly to be further ahead in population proportion than they actually end up being each year? They would be there if not for the RWDS

Remember lads.

Around blacks, literally NEVER relax.

Best part is that I know blacks will come out in support of these animals in full force on TVs and media all over the country.

Obama will say the police who arrested the thugs behaved stupidly.

Control your social anxiety and go outside, it's not so hard.

What did he mean by this?

>Sup Forums supports Dylan Roof
>Gets asshurt about this

The lack of MSM coverage is telling, but we've long since known that they were controlled by jews with an agenda.
You're not actually upset over this because it's senseless violence, you're mad because it's blacks doing it.

>They didn't beat him or anything.

>which is a turn i did not expect
I expected than user, I thought most did honestly. Whites, historically, are a people slow to action but unstoppable in action. Of course Trump would create mass anger among these spastics and of course it would manifest itself in violence toward whites. It all adds to the bubble bubble, toil and trouble though. We're simmering right now, one day soon we'll hit boiling point and all hell will spill free.

Oh yeah. Twitter is fucking goldmine when it comes to "B-but white people did a thing one time!!".

>normalizing violence against people that don't agree with your opinions

And they wonder why Trump was the president elect

They cut his head with a knife and while the camera is facing the female, you hear thudding and beating going on. You also hear them discussing whether they should kill him or not and the girl behind the camera says "No not while we are online" (referring to the stream). They also talk about "pistol whip him, go ahead" and you hear thudding straight after that. Watch and listen carefully since the Camera is facing the wrong way most of the video.

herr gott Sup Forums this tanishia is mother of 2 and had a job, what went wrong? what was she thinking doing this? jesus.

is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1483597098104.webm

Look, don't you guys think you're overreacting a bit? They were just kids, having a bit of harmless fun.

If digits, we keep mass tweet this link to Trump for a day straight until he fucking responds the way the American people EXPECT him too, with war : youtu.be/hh2vLQzaRl8

Huffington Post's headline.

>Allegedly Bound

She got niggered. Never go full nigger.

OMFG SOMEONE TWEET IT TO MILO AND BREITBART ASAP

>t. tyrone
It's a case of "mad bites dog" vs. "dog bites man".
Niggers do this all the time. They're the dogs. This is a rare time it makes the national news.

youtube.com/channel/UCO5lqTkyZVzp77YkB3O8QPw

Dumb niggers don't need any help being dumb. A psyop, a false flag? Fuck off out of here with that nonsense.

"reverse racism' "racism" "hate crime" - These are all meaningless words.

This is nothing but pathological anti-white hatred. Supported and encouraged by leftists. These are WIDESPREAD BELIEFS.

Progressivism 101:

Whites = Racism
Less Whites = Less Racism
No Whites = No Racism

your post assumes that blacks and whites are equal. im sorry to have to tell you that they are not

the victim of this crime was mentally disabled, blacks are truly subhuman savages

you would spend much time trying to find a story where a group of white people kidnapped and tortured a mentally disabled black person (in the last 30 years)

*man bites dog

No. you need to say "black lives matter" three times while looking in a mirror, then take out your wallet and turn off the lights. When you turn them back on, he will be behind you, taking your wallet and shutting off the lights, only for him and your wallet to be gone when you turn them back on.

Drumpf doesn't care about white people.

>Inciting violence
Someone report this to the FBI after Jan 20

We need to go full Rambo on this one.

>It's different when WE do it
You sound exactly like a racist black screaming minorities can't be racist.
Horseshoe theory gets more evidence every day I lurk Sup Forums

YUP MADE THE NEWS IN THE NETHERLANDS

google.nl/amp/www.nu.nl/buitenland/4374489/vier-arrestaties-in-chicago-live-mishandeling-facebook.amp?client=safari

Retweet me with your mene accys

CTR doesn't exist anymore, and you don't get paid now either. Give up, you lost.

Journalists are wonderful creatures, aren't they?

Fucking kek'd. Stupid nigger.

Is Chicago a dump literally all I ever hear from there are shootings robberies and chimpouts

>Tfw the video was probably shot on a phone designed and programmed by a white man
The very definition of irony

Meme dammit 7:30am

It is an allegation. Until there's undeniable evidence or a guilty sentence, "allegation" is the right word for the press to use.

I messaged my local news page on FB and called them out on not covering it.

They fucking ought to considering it's AL

The duct tape could have been just a photoshop.
YOU DON'T KNOW!

you're not refuting anything

>Journalists
That word used to mean something. I think "Clickshills" is a more apt description.

I actually suffer from terrible agoraphobia, social anxiety, general anxiety, depression and PTSD.

This stuff scares me, user. This is not to be taken lightly. I feel scared to leave my house now.

This. Anyone who has any sort of false flag social media presence needs to push hard

>they dindu nuffin
>no one would care if a black boy was being tortured by whites
>racist media blowing up non story
>just some kids fooling around, not serious at all
>he said racist things therefore deserved it
>this is Trump's fault for creating atmosphere of hate and violence
>systemic racism

Just go full SJW in a way that's going to completely turn off normies without being an obvious parody

Awake all night or just woke up?

It's contained in like 2 neighborhoods.
The rest of the city is pretty okay sometimes. Wouldn't take the El if my car broke down though

me too leaf i rarely leave my house

>willfully playing along with an obvious psyop
Good goys.

>I believe everything conservative radio tells me
Obama actually condemned every cop killing committed by blacks. at least operate in facts instead of being lie-pushing niggers.

Sup Forums didn't support dylann roof though, you stupid piece of shit
stop fucking posting until you've lurked more

>dumb niggers don't need any help being dumb
Malcolm x was shot by paid niggers, you retarded fuck

They love to pay niggers to fuck themselves over, it's literally their MO

who?

Why would you be afraid to leaf your house?

we counter them with images of successful black people who bucked up and did what they had to do instead of being lazy and claiming the race card + gibsmedats

All night mate

>Rosario
Back over the wall he goes

what are you talking about? this guy seems like our guy.

But no charges are going to be brought down on the white kid, and there's video evidence that proves he was bound.

They can talk about the four suspects that allegedly kidnapped him, but the fact that he was bound is just a fact.

They're some British models, not sure what their names are. I'm sure you'd eventually find them if you just typed in "QVC models" or something.

how powerful will KEK be in 2017?

Make accounts LARPing as black people and encourage him to say more shit like this and spread it in the black community.

If you want chaos that is.

>NigNog style - Verse 17: Infinite edge

So where was the "hey guys lets be cautious ok" language when the entirety of the media blew their fucking gaskets over the Hijab hoax and the Plane hoax?

The media hates whites and wants them dead. The media is run by people who view whites as their mortal enemy.

Do I give a fuck? What does Nigger X have to do with what I just said?

Zero chance this doesn't go down as anything except a throw-the-book trial at the niggers.

Because apparently, the only white they could take was special needs and they're just old enough to be tried as adults without any need to worry otherwise. If they don't treat it as a hate crime, people will start looking for ropes.

Jail's probably the safest place for them. I don't think given where they live a lynching would be likely, but lead poisoning in Chicago is a common problem.

is that even her? sources tell me that's false.

You guys better get ready because later this morning when the media finally starts to cherrypick what to post sooner or later they'll come here looking for information.

Now's our chance for maximum damage

THIS

stay vigilant, or "woke" as the uneducated tend to say in their vernacular

> The journalist class and the elite class want whites dead

The slaves are not a threat, leaf. ''Democrats'' wanted slavery to continue. It's pretty simple.

I'm starting to like poo-land

top kek

Fucking savages. Rock ape, shit skin, subhuman beasts.