Will this "torture" incident finally put whites in their place?

It was just a matter of time before your black citizens rose up. Time to leave the world stage and focus on your own problems, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abram_Petrovich_Gannibal?wprov=sfla1
dailycaller.com/2016/08/11/report-forced-child-marriages-skyrocketing-in-switzerland/
youtu.be/-22ZhmfBhAg
vid.me/aIsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I assure you we can handle keeping both niggers and Russians (similar, at the end of the day) under control. It's been a while since we've put effort into doing the former. Will soon change.

What's your problem?

Isn't there a Russian slang word for NEETs like OP? Something about being a plant grower?

Lol, go get tortured by niggers and drink toilet water, butthurt 52% white man.

Everyone in USA knows that black penis is larger. Maybe it is a inferiority complex. All I know is that when I did university exchange, USA girls (white) loved me and I did them.

Its been called a Cyka in Russian terms

What is this?

Stop hacking his feelings.

famous black guy with a small dick

Why do you have a black guy with a little Johnson saved?

russian hackers cgi'd the whole incident

>Russians everywhere are laughing their asses off at Americans getting cucked by fucking subhuman niggers
Superpower my ass

We could handle the crime problem in 2 weeks if we weren't being so nice.
White peoples are the only people in the world that would bend over backwards to be inclusive

In my experience, Americans love black penis. I had a few three somes and the husbands wanted to suck on my penis. I said no.

Cyka. Yes.

having fun roleplaying?

What does this mean?

I wouldn't let pozzed mulattos suck my penis either.

Are you African?

Because you are a frican bitch

What do you mean? They were white to my knowledge.

>Will this "torture" incident finally put whites in their place?

No. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. They are sowing the wind, we will reap the whirlwind.

I am a bit more concerned by the fact that Yvette Felarca was not only imprisoned after what she has done, but was instead reinstated after a brief leave. A middle school teacher assaulting people for their views seems more dangerous than some dumb nigger kids. Sign this petition: change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

Even if all the niggers in north america rose up to fight the whites they wouldn't win. numbers are not on there side.

>"to my knowledge"

Do you know what an oxymoron is, nigger?

You forget how many chucks and race traitors would gladly help the blacks kill whites.

>Russia
lol back to the gulag now

>implying they aren't just either fat or malnourished cheer leaders

I am not african, you dumb amerinigger. Look at my flag. Your ancestors had incest with niggers probably. That's why you look like a pale ape. Your degenerate country is a ground zero for all cuck shit.

>mfw this video

These fuckers better get the death penalty.

Niggeria Lel, this is believable story for sure, fuck man what a waste of the little internet you have to lie on a Tuvulan naval tactics discussion board.

Bail was $1500.

Stay fucking mad

Kek'd hard.

haha look at the nazi, threatened by a 4 ft latina

Why are white guys so pathetic and weak compared to black guys?

It really triggers me

Like almost no average white guy could be a black guy in a hand-to-hand combat fight

Wasn't that for some October offence?

I wouldnt call torturing some autistic kid "putting whites in their place." They didnt even do a good job. They bound him, slapped him, yelled at him and cut his hair and scalp a little bit.

It really showed how pussified the average thug lookin nigger is.

Kek. That autistic faggot probably got BLACKED.

Oh god not you agian
>300+ replys incoming

THEY LITERALLY SCALPED HIM HE IS GOING TO DIE OF TOILET AIDS

I'll be honest, when I see the kid's face, I feel defeated as a race. All this "day of the rope" BS is just talk. We aren't going to do shit.

At least I'm not.

liberal city whites can't fight. All the others can and will beat a nigger. Soon as you show force to niggers they submit easily like the slaves they are, they didn't have fathers to train them how to fight after all.

Kidnapping and battery will probably get them 10 years max.

1 on 1, I think they could. You vastly overestimate people who LOOK scary; genuinely dangerous people (read: not savages) are good at going by unnoticed.

And in all my years having lived around many black folks, I have only seen a single individual engaged in a 1 on 1 fight maybe twice. Ever. They are cowardly most of the time and pick fights with people who are explicitly weaker and more defenseless than them: this obviously lessens the chance of being embarrassed in front of peers.

it will result in niggers being lynched

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

So go in the city and show them who's boss, tough guy.

straight to butt stuff eh?

that's cuz ur a fag

Torture incident? What happened?

'nuff said

kek

here's another one

>Ivan thinks flag matters
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abram_Petrovich_Gannibal?wprov=sfla1
You made one a noble and fucking general. Seeing as you are probably neither of those, there is a slight chance you could be too.
>Inb4 that was centuries ago
>Inb4 you made one your president (gone in 15 days)
>Inb4 le 60% funny ebin meme

>All these Aryan tears

Hilarious. Hopefully more events like thia

>you made one a general
And you made one a PRESIDENT

Story???

>Gannibal
W-wait a second, did I just read proof that niggers can be human?
I-i'm confused..

Gosh dammit Tiny Denmark you either didn't read the whole post ie you did and are trolling. I'll assume the latter. The Trumptrain arrives at the station in 15 days bitch. Get ready.
Also, enjoying the child marriage? I wonder who could be doing that in Europe of all places?
dailycaller.com/2016/08/11/report-forced-child-marriages-skyrocketing-in-switzerland/

>you either didnt read
Kek. Im sorry but you cant inb4 8 years of being ruled by a nigger famalam
>dailycaller
Fake news

Those idiots started chest compressions?

Now we're going to have a man who's causing economic devastation in foreign countries without even being in office.

No regerts

kek

Aaaaaand not a single one of you posts the video.

Faggots.

No, it's just pissing them off more and more.

>Can't Inb4
I just did and it shows that I acknowledge it happened. You can't remove several decades of being ruled by the pseudo-confederacy/fauled imperial abortion known as the
>Holy
>Roman
>Empire
or the fact that the language that even comes close to being your own, Romansh, is far outnumbered by 3 foreign languages. I wonder if Farage considers you a non-country too. At least you're doing better than Belgium I suppose.
>Fake News
You're on pol. Good God. There are other sources for the story anyway. Just google it.

I don't want to sound gay here but DAE think that maybe it's time for us whites to take a back seat for a while? You know, just let the black man reign? I'm not talking about cuck stuff although that might be where it leads...

Burgers are chicken shit cowards. They never dare fight Russians, knowing they will get ass kicked if they do.
Same with nigs.

ooga booga to you too

It was the hand of Kremlin all along!
Chicago Nigger Republic is coming

>He has something against the holy Roman Empire
Kek. Must be a nigger.
>unironically trying to make fun of Switzerland
You cant win this m8. Relax

>nobody posts the video

is that Richard Spencer?

that punch makes no sense to me

youtu.be/-22ZhmfBhAg
Here, you non-country

So, are Americans going to start killing blacks now? I've been told that's what would happen after incidents like these, especially since they have guns unlike us poor unwashed here in Europe

>972 views

>Must be a nigger
Kek, he thinks the HRE wasn't a flaming mess of inpet administration its whole existence. He also likes being ruled by Germans. We are the master-race after all, amirite?
>"Trying" to make fun of Switzerland
It's not very hard. You neutral pussies just hide in your mountains with your chocolate and watches and horde your jew money every time a war occurs.
Admit it, your logic has as many holes as Swiss Cheese.

this

t. dugin

>You neutral pussies just hide in your mountains with your chocolate and watches and horde your jew money every time a war occurs.
How will he ever recover from *THAT*?

This isn't being covered in the MSM.

If the races were reversed, it would be ALL OVER THAT SHIT.

US is cucked as fuck.

Check here

Ooga booga indeed

>torture
vid.me/aIsM

I have been saying it for a while now... The time is coming

>hide in your mountains with your chocolate and watches and horde your jew money every time a war occurs.
>it's much better to die for the jews
Kek. Dumb third-worlder.

Original got taken down by (((YouTube))) for "deceptive practices". It's a mirror and it's legit. Stop complaining and be glad I posted the link for your lazy ungrateful ass who couldn't even search it himself.

Why bother? Rural life is comfy. Now that I can work remotely, I can get city pay with a rural cost of living.

How about you go fuck yourself. It's not often I meet a Russian as cucked as you.

That's rich coming from Yurope's Niggerstan.

Just pointing out that this story isn't going anywhere.
Victim is white and perps are black, this is barely local news worthy.

Most realistic scenario I can hope for as I watch the video is they start gang banging the chick who's streaming.

>Austria trying to be relevant
You don't deserve those trips or a proper reply
>I'll call a citizen of the most militarily and economically powerful nation a third-worlder, that otta show him!!
Come back when you have even one carrier, let alone a navy for that matter. Mongolia has one and it is a single flotilla of a couple shitty boats. They have even less water then you I bet.

>The first toilet is installed in his village this year
>The nigger is still high off the fumes

If we really wanted them dead, we'd cut off their food stamps. Most of them would be dead by the end of the year.

>You don't deserve those trips or a proper reply
One I got regardless and the other you're not capable of anyway.

>Economically powerful
Topkek! If your annual salary has less than 6 digits you're a fucking third-worlder. No exception.

fixed it for you

>No white guy could be a black guy
That's probably the only argument you'll win tonight. I'll let you have this, even if it was an accident.

It's called a backfist and it probably didn't make much sense to the sucker on the ground either.

>google "white man tortured Chicago"
>results: Fox 32 Chicago, heavy.com, wreg.com, patch.com, dailycaller.com

You're so fucked America.

This would be bigger news than the moon landing if the races were reversed.