Red pill me on David Irving

Red pill me on David Irving.

From what I can tell, he doesn't deny the holocaust, he just thinks it was exaggerated.

Does anyone know his estimate for the number of Jews that were killed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8qAdJTHQysI
youtube.com/watch?v=bwp7tVZuXKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>OY VEY SOMEONE TRIED TO QUESTION THE OFFICIAL FACTS THUS THEY MUST BE AN EVIL ANTI-SEMITE WHO MUST BE SILENCED

But in all seriousness the reason jews attack any opposition the the Holocaust is because it's become an ingrained part of their identity, so attacking the holocaust is attacking them

is this the lizard people man? lmao.

i think his research is p legit

Hah - no, that's David /Ickes/.

You can watch videos of David Irving on youtube.

In his lecture in Texas (San Antonio, I thnk), he indicated something round 1,000,000. No gas chambers. It was mainly by more conventional means including machine guns. He makes a pretty compelling case. The video is on youtube. Type in David Irving and Texas.

he is an anti semite. i normally report any youtube video of his that i find.

Two.

Don't you have a white farmer to kill?

David Irving is a really cool man. It's too bad he's been bullied by multiple governments.

That's what you get when you defy the nose

He denied until he was tossed in the gaol...it is illegal for him to do anything but be an exterminationist loon now. 27-29K Jews died during the entire existence of the KZ system.

Required viewing

youtube.com/watch?v=8qAdJTHQysI

youtube.com/watch?v=bwp7tVZuXKM

the thing is, its hard to tell how many people were killed exactly, because if bodies were burnt you wouldnt be able to tell from the remains how many there were. It could be exaggerated, it could be spot on, we'll never know.

>because if bodies were burnt you wouldnt be able to tell from the remains how many there were
nazis could not create such burning chambers, there is no tech right now
this is fallacy, they could burn some corpses, but:
1. There would be remains: teeth, bones
2. there would be so much accellerant needed it makes entire process wasteful and redundant

How did a country that was short of fuel use so much fuel to burn people they thought were worthless?

I think official narrative is to get rid of evidence

pretty much this. The ovens at Auschwitz were not psychically capable of incinerating the amount of people who supposedly died there in the 4 years it operated.

I saw the video a while ago. I don't remember if the 1000000 figure included those who died of typhus. I seem to think it did, but I am not sure. This is not a major interest of my life, so I apologize for my fuzzy memory about the video.

> In addition the ashes were to be disposed of in such a way that it would be impossible at some future time to calculate the number of corpses burned."[164]

This is what wikipedia says. It kind of makes me laugh.

this fact strangely corelates with the increased ammount of kikes in USA, camp inspected by international community, and all weird shit like skin lampshades, human soap, etc, etc

I thought that behind the kikes the poles loved the holocaust

David Cole (who is a Jew) said around 3 million. I'd probably set that as an upper limit.

Irving is quality shit but he's not a Holocaust expert, just a general WW2 guru.

What is here to love? Kikes love germans now, and suddenly it was Polish Death camps, from time to time some kike arrive in Poland and claim some house for him because he has forged documents that claim that his father shlomo was owner, you cannot find any treasure from WW2 because kikes instantly shout that it is theirs, and Polish people who fought and died got ignored in favour of jews who, turns out, did not even die but only thought that because it was real in their mind

>Irving is quality shit but he's not a Holocaust expert

He's spent a large part of his career working on the holocaust at great personal expense. Not an expert? You find someone else who has dealt with as many primary sources as Irving on this subject, you can't do it. The guy is the foremost expert on the reality of what actually happened during the 'holocaust'.

This