First Post Evahhhhh

Hi everyone,

My friend told me to go to this "anonymous image board" as he called it, in order to expand my outlook on politics.

I'm a PoliSci major, and I've always been interested in this type of stuff since I was a kid.

He said to just leave a post here with a Pepe picture and said you guys will get back to me with stuff for discussion.

Sorry if my post sound kinda weird/rude/dorky, this is my first time doing this whole thing.

Thanks!

I'll start with the first topic *ahem*:

What do you think would have happened if Hillary had won the election as opposed to Trump? Also, do you all feel that this country needs to swing back to the right, or keep going to the left?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/nR4hJZ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lurk more newfag

Fuck off nig nog.

lurk more you flamin faggot!

Just Lurk

Fuckin new fag

why do you guys hate me :( and i'm not a fag

lol whats a nig nog

This is pretty funny despite being bait

L U R K M O R E N E W F A G

U

R

K

M

O

R

E

N

E

W

F

A

G

If ur gay, join our chat!
discord.gg/nR4hJZ4

If Hillary got elected it would be bad for Israel, therefore bad for us.

You are, stop trying to fight it, niggerfaggot

Sup Forums larpers are always the worst goddamn

how is this funny??? im literally trying to start a discussion lol

>holds up spork

Hilarious thread OP! I'm in stitches!

Now Kys.

ya i feel so bad for those poor palestinians, but to be fair she would be better than trump (who is actually very pro-israel btw)

just go monitor the pastebin chicago kidnapping thread go to the catalog ctrl+f /CKTHCG/ and watch that thread, you'll probably get a taste of everything

lol whats with the picture whats it supposed to represent

If you're a girl, how'd you like to talk politics down under nomsayin?

ew

worst fuck RP ive ever seen

L
U
R
K

M
O
R
E

N
E
W
F
A
G

ill get that one going in a new tab!

please tell me this is some roleplay.....? guys....?

>those poor palestinians
xaxaxaxaxa
глyпaя дeвчoнкa

Are you a girl, user?

or we could just talk about it here ;P

what do you mean by roleplay?

I don't know, you tell me

This website is for homophobic racist fagots, everyone posting here is one, deal with it. Your friend broke rules one and two and deserves to be curb stomped for it.

why yes i am are you also one?

lol nice pepe btw

wooooowwww what the fuck happened to anime

I know this is bait, but here goes:

Your Political Science degree is worthless. Half the things you learned are either no longer applicable or entirely negated in the post 2016 political world. The United States is not moving left. If anything, we are seeing the pendulum begin to move in the opposite direction, a Thermidorian Reaction, if you will. So long as Democrats continue acting like a bunch of elitists there will continue to be a rise of nationalist sentiment. Hopefully long enough for the entire Democratic Party to go the way of the Whigs.

Also...

LURK MOAR FAGGOT

What if OP isn't some autistic larper and is actually a popular qt college girl with a large network of normie friends and we're fucking up a good chance to drop some red pills?

what are rules one and two and lol i dont think he would send me here if that was the case

delusions

I'd say you have an over active imagination and should kill yourself

Hehehe yes omg I'm a girl too (;

You can have this pepe for free

All those fucking whites!

tits or gtfo you autistic larp faggot

Oh shit wrong board guys. I was talking about printer paper with someone on /po/. Had two pages open

my degree is not THAT worthless lol an i work for a living to sorta and i commute so i save money that way

the democrats are definately not going to die out. maybe trump saved the republicans asses this round but they havent changed really

honestly i think theyre a bunch of elitists even more so in most ways

The nips are and have always been nazi. Jews fear the Samurai. The parasites cant conceal themselves in nipland so they did not get subverted after the war to nearly the same extent as Germany.

Pascal's Wager

i dont speak your language lol. all i got is that i might be a female specimen in college with a vagina and you want to bring me to the matrix.

and holy fuck maybe that other guy wasnt lying about the whole alt-right thing here

Dems are dead. Unchecked Immigration is over. Outsourcing is outdated.

Ask someone about the Jews.

lol no youre not

Have you ever tried anal? What are your thoughts auditing the Federal REEEEserve?

LOL WTF NO

riiiiight

what about the jews (im like scared to ask now lol)

and i doubt it

Rules one and two apply to raids

You're the newfag

yes to both, because the first one is totally relevant somehow lol...

what are raids

(((alt-right))) is a fake term invented by our enemies to label us. It is hard to fight against the unknown, they seek use liberal shaming tactics which are not effective when employed against nameless forces.

For a Political Science major, you don't take internet discussions very seriously, do you?

The entire framework of the Republican Party has been reorganized, You (assuming you aren't some LARPer) of all people should understand this, as the last 30 years of the Republican hierarchy, namely the Bushes and their surrogates, have been ousted. If the Republicans were seen as more elitist than the Dems, half of the arguments against Clinton's demeanor would have been negated.

Under President Obama's tenure, over one thousand government offices were lost for the Democratic Party, i.e., the status quo of the Democrats was and is a massive failure, and seeing as they haven't changed a single thing about their platform or public outreach, I see no reason for this trend to stop, let alone lose momentum. Please substantiate your claims if you're interested in a more dedicated dialogue.

>what would happen
We all would have died in nuclear hellfire by the end of 2017.

>should we swing right or left
Right obviously, because we've gone too far left of center where we should be at.

PS: Lurk moar newfag.

they will have their brazen mouths shut after we have lost our patience

What state

Vagina isn't God user

are you alex jones by any chance?

Tits or GTFO

Raids kill roaches

And thus the bait reveals itself

he's actually speaking the truth, no memeing
only newfags from reddit call themselves part of the alt-right

HI

it is relevant. what else do you want to talk about. I want to know about the real you and then the 'political science' debtard version of you . In my opinion, doing anal makes you a degenerate. and 'yes' isn't a proper answer to my second question.

trump is probably a blip for the gop. whos going to replace him? also, how do we know that neocons are gone for good? there were a lot of those rino republicans going for hillary because they could not stamp trump

post tits

so ww3? how? and honestly the only type of right-wingers i like are the reactionary monarhists who are all optimistics about feudalism aand shit lol. they bring up solid arguements, but like no thanks at the same time.

Post tits faggot

ummmm

do you burn coal?

Because she hates Russia and would put American boots on the ground in Syria and end up going to war with the Russians

im from virginia

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

In order to have discussions as a female, you must provide a topless image with a timestamp written on your breasts. Only then will you receive a fruitful welcoming and (((respect))).

what does that mean???

gotcha...

fpbp

CIA Psyop confirmed, fuck you, you CIA nigger

Post your titties or get the fuck out

Honestly half of me wants to sand blast that fagot CIA plant for hours on end until nothing remains but a bloody pulp.

He spreads so god dammed much crazy on the rare shards of truth he shares, its infuriating.

The other half recognizes that a decent number of plebs are getting something akin to redpills from him from time to time and that maybe has some value.

I'm conflicted.

He's going to crack down on illegal immigration, something both the left and the right have neglected completely because of reelection. Without these millions of votes (yes, there is data to back this up), the democratic party is done.

we need to audit the federal reserve and anal is fun and you cant deny it lol

kek agrees.

Listen, you probably came to the wrong place to have legit political discussion. We're all Ultra-nationalists, Sup Forums is an extreme right-wing paramilitary organization.

I'm sure you understand that neoconservatism is a dead ideology. We saw that the day Trump called out George 43 as a liar, and received cheers. Assuming the term limits legislation is passed in the next 4 years, the entire system of long term politicians which allowed characters such as Pelosi and McCain to manifest themselves will die out. THAT is how the neocons will die. No popular support, and loss of their incumbency.

As for Trump's successor- that is irrelevant. As long as the Republicans nominate a nationalist populist again in 2024, and continues to push for manufacturing and STEM growth in the U.S, the Republicans will maintain their popularity long enough for Generation Z to come of age.

lol go away

Please kill yourself, and Livestream it on Facebook so I can jerk off to the sight of you dying.

>there were a lot of those rino republicans going for hillary because they could not stamp trump

Don't want em, don't need em. Hope they never come back.

I don't think he's a CIA shill but I do think he's only in it for the money, he must have had a huge revenue increase from this election cycle

>tfw reading ops comments and still no titties

i dont date black guys im just not into them desu. i like mediterranean guys even if theyre a little weird

How can you call yourself a dem and want the fed audited