Don Lemon on #BLMKidnapping

youtube.com/watch?v=Peup5yftiBw

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca)
youtube.com/watch?v=oIjt3d0HiEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just another nigger spewing leftist bullshit

KILL WHITEY

ITS THAT SIMPLE

FUCK EM

nigger being a dumb nigger

translation: niggas gon nig, yo

>home-training

What? Like a fucking dog? Why won't these leftists let blacks have any agency?

They wuz good young boyz just trying to get their life on track

They don't even think blacks can use the internet and order birth certificates, so ofcourse not.

Because they want them to have no punishment for killing whites. Prepare for the race war, just wait until Trump is in the white house.

>bad home training
what the fuck is this even supposed to mean?

do you want total war?
because this is how you get total war
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8

>home-training

I was surprised by that too. Is he saying that all blacks should have their property rights taken away? We can't let a racist be on TV! (Just like we can't have a racist teaching our kids: change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca)

Bad home training? Ok.

>I dont think its evil
>I think they just have bad home training

WOLLT IHR DEN TOTALEN KRIEG!?

Is he equating niggers to dogs? Not that I disagree, but the fuck type of language is that? "Bad Home Training"? WTF

is there a video that shows more of the segment? this is too out of context

Ironically the left is more racist.

JAAAAA

>bad black teenager
>you're not supposed to kidnap retarded people and toture them on video and upload it to facebook
>bad bad black teenager
>ruh-uh

ABER JAAAAA

HEEEEEEILLL HEEEEEILLL HEEEEEEEIILLL

Look at that face, Sup Forums

that's the face of evil

it's not so stereotypical emperor looking dude. it's a gay lame mulatto

fucking googles

at least (((theyre))) not burying the story

>bad home training
What did he mean by this?

Nigger nigger tell them lies, black face and bloodshot eyes. Crooked toes and crooked nose / That's the way a nigga goes.

>this source seems biased, do you have an unbiased source? i cant make a decision for myself because this upsets my preconceived world view, can you present this in a way more appealing to myself?

shadilay.

Stop calling it "White Genocide" and start calling it "The Great Replacement". You have no idea how retarded and pathetic "White Genocide" sounds to the average person.

If that were true, I'd vote for them.

so you have to teach your kids not to kidnap and torture people? Wew

Raaaaace waaaaaaaar!

Holy shit I need to see their reaction to that comment. Look at their faces, they're shocked.

I'm taking some niggers down before they gas me

What if this is another Soros attempt to destablize America.

DIN

Muh bad home trainin'.
>implies blacks need to be trained
Kek and mate

>bad home training
is he calling black people dogs?

Keked

Also he bleaches his skin

Whites gaining collective racial consciousness in America is literally the last thing Soros would ever want.

Both are racist. It's just that we have it right. Niggers nig. Period. No amount of screaming "muh white boogeyman" can change that.

The left's strategy of telling every white person that disagrees with them that they're a "racist" is doing a fine job of it.

"Young people who have bad home training."

That's nigger for "They're niggers and they have shitty parents."

OK, Don. I fail to see the nuance that separates being a no-acount nigger and being evil but fine, let's do it your way. They're not evil. They're just niggers. We can call it that if you like because I think I want evil and nigging punished all the same.

Please give me an example of something that he could have possibly said after those words, that would make you believe this was taken out of context and what he said in that clip is justifiable.

Is he implying that blacks are so morally bankrupt, that without proper training, this type of behavior is where they default?

Leftist media all the same all around the world. Here we have TVN and Wyborcza who acts exactly the same as this negro. Spread the word, people need to see this.

i mean i just want to see what happened before and after

> "bad home training"
> admitting that niggers are animals

This is what liberals do. It's a mafia mentality. They will try to see if they can get away with sweeping something under the rug. Don is at the best hoping that others will support and rally around him. At worst, he's confident that he won't get in any trouble.

This is evil and despicable. This was a violent hate crime, carried out like a Hostel movie. There should be swift and tough justice brought against this behavior but the liberal media will try to make a "safe space" for the anti-white racists.

>implying that blacks are animals

wtf I love Don now

Here you go

youtube.com/watch?v=oIjt3d0HiEg

There's nothing that changes the context and everyone just agrees with him when he says it.

What are the most insane, ridiculous things we could ironically get Lefties to state by making them perform mental gymnastics in order to avoid consistency?

#HomeTraining
Don't scalp people.
#HomeTraining
Don't attack police officers
#HomeTraining
Do your bussiness on the toilet or outside

Dem good bois

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnn black people ...................

You can tell the exact moment when the Jew in his earpiece tells him to say those words....

You can just tell.

Amazing.

I feel (((they))) forced him to say this, something is wrong

JAAAA

Spread this everywhere.

JAWOHL!

I think we need to control home trianing in the black community better.

What a dindu

good idea

He's admitting that Blacks are inferior as a defense against personal responsibility.

Iz not evil yo. They b black, nahwhutimsayin? They be gittin poor home trainins mane! Ain't a black man gon behave right if he ain't home train right, nahmeen? A black man ain't like them white fools. ya heard! Niggas be real out here yo. They real, they ain't playin. Fuck whatchu heard, nigga. The fuck you talkin bout? This shit real, son. Niggas need home trainins man, can't blame dem when dere be no programs and parentin and shit. Shit's not evil, yo, jus niggas tryin ta live. White folks don't care bout dat doe. Dey lettin a nigga starve so they got only themself to blame when a no hometrain nigga flip out and do stupid shit, nahmeen. Black man gotta be train, is what I'm sayin, word..

>I dont think all those niggers getting shot up in that church is evil, I just think he had bad home training

Imagine the reaction if someone said this shit.