Moving to libshit lair

Hello Sup Forums.

I'm unironically thinking about moving to a liberal infested area of the United States. I want to be redpilling Commies and enlightening people about niggers and the Kikes and everything. Best case scenario is that I get killed by a nog and I'll become a martyr for the white race (that's the hope, at least).

Where do I go to cause maximum chaos and butthurt?

Los angeles is hard mode so maybe Seattle

california

Taken a trip to Seattle and it seemed like super hipster SJW paradise. Where's the worst area there?

Nice map lol

Take it from a guy living in the most liberal area in the country, San Francisco/Silicon Valley... DONT FUCKING COME HERE!!! These people are the fucking worst they are a cancer and all you will do when you try to show them the light is a bunch of triggered SJW's which will make you're life a living hell... take this from a guy who has had to live here my whole life

Never been there sorry

just kill yourself now and save the trouble

>i'll become a martyr for the white race
kek wills it

I'm being 100% serious here, best case scenario is I get killed by a nog and race war commences.

godspeed dude, I've been doing the same in my home state but we aren't super hippie infested. Still a good portion.

m8 if your from a red county I doubt you've ever been around hoodrats in a grocery store at the very least. Don't act like your going to be a hero.

seattle or portland. maybe boulder.

From a pretty blue area in Arizona, LOTS of faggy college libs here from the West Coast here.

its already begun m8
trump, chicago kidnapping
just adding fuel to fire

Its almost like the disaffected areas that voted for trump want their industries back while the places that didn't want to keep the status quo.

Really starts a cognitive process...

praise

>If I mention the completely valid counter argument in my shitty b8 image, It won't be valid anymore!

Nope.

Trips helps narrow it down for me, Kek will guide me to my destination.

The bay area

See that black circle with the blue area. I live in that county. I've been around rough neighborhoods for jobs and stuff. You keep your mouth shut and head down in sketchy neighborhoods. There are some ok people in inner cities though not all that bad.

Really activated my almonds.

Guys, I just recently moved to the Portland area and everthing they said about this place is true.

Been trying to find a decent trade school but I'm having difficulty finding one.

There's a plethora of art schools to choose from though...

What is it, leaf?

That the Republican states leech all the aid and still stay poor?

Nah, they keep making shitty decisions (electing Republicans) and stay poor despite leeching all the gibmedat money.

Might join you soon, I'll help you out man. Just be with me on the Day of the Rope.

I live in Seattle. If you can afford to even consider here, parts of Capitol Hill, Madrona, Queen Anne, and the University district are the heaviest areas, but anywhere would do. Just don't settle down in any of the sub-ghettos there. If you really want to chase after people, hang around the Amazon buildings during lunch hour. Lots of liberals regularly visit the Pacific Science Center as well. Northern Seattle is pretty spread out compared to the center, but a good chunk of that area has 4 person liberal families.

>>Believing Trump is a garden variety republican
>>Not noting the political revolution
Really starts a synaptic response.

Convert to Islam and change your name to some Persian name, that'll really fuck their racism accusations up

Fuck off, we're full.