What makes black people so witty?

What makes black people so witty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UndRkZ2ukYE
youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
ajc.com/news/local/trial-set-for-year-old-charged-with-gwinnett-pizza-driver-murder/53PW8Fn5NuRtjlUGfSnqFJ/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3834121/I-said-don-t-touch-Don-t-harm-opened-door-Kim-thought-sister-started-screaming-pulled-bed-Concierge-8-5m-Kim-heist-says-let-robbers-acted-INTERPRETER.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this was remarked upon by visitors to the states as far back as the Revolutionary War.

It's part of their basically childlike nature.

They're ridiculously charismatic and swag. Just ask white women. BBC knows how to get white pussy juice flowing.

niggers will use any excuse to get out of class

They have to deal with white ppl

But you already knew that

;)

>black people at school, rather than sitting at home drinking 40s

thats the joke right?

>implying a black person made this

Obviously made by a white guy who just likes memeing. Not enough emojis and shit, just the two little ones at the bottom. Classic case of white guy trying to be black

When you drop out of school and don't have a job you have all day to think up memes

I love the "white people are unhinged and dangerous" meme, that's right you fucking niggers we're all one more shit joke away from killing you

youtube.com/watch?v=UndRkZ2ukYE

Why's that funny?

They're implying that someone is bullying a white kid (mentioning race too), and he has had enough and they all run.

Better question.
What makes you think black people are especially witty?

why are niggers so bad at mass shootings?

columbine was fucking surgical. Bigly!

niggers will wake the masses who will gas them

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

>niggers do crime
>get arrested for stealing 15$ from a pizza delivery guy
>whites do crime
>pic related

They're a naturally happy and jovial race, of course they excel in the social arts. I remember reading Darwin comment on it, and contrast it with the serious and morose nature of the indigenous Americans

>school shooting
>everyone laughing and smiling
they could of put some effort into it

ajc.com/news/local/trial-set-for-year-old-charged-with-gwinnett-pizza-driver-murder/53PW8Fn5NuRtjlUGfSnqFJ/

meanwhile white people

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3834121/I-said-don-t-touch-Don-t-harm-opened-door-Kim-thought-sister-started-screaming-pulled-bed-Concierge-8-5m-Kim-heist-says-let-robbers-acted-INTERPRETER.html

they haven't been caught yet either

Yes, if it wasn't for those pesky criminal whites, we could all drop our differences and unite as one

nigger that's not what I meant, I meant when white do organized crime they rip off millionaires or actually pull of crimes that make fuck tons in cash.

Niggers kill the pizza guy and steal his tip jar

ok so we agree, i assumed you were arguing the opposite because canada. ciao user

I'm a good leaf I swear

seriously read up on the kardasian heist, three white dudes ripped that coal burning whore off 8.5 million euros worth in jewels

Black people operate off of collective virtue signalling, constantly looking among their own kind for support. It's like a self sustaining system, individually blacks are not very witty or in the way with anything. Collectively, they're a hivemind, able to operate more efficiently as their numbers increase.

"Fast-twitch muscle fiber."

lol
a few years ago some urban youths in the Chicago area ordered pizza and then killed the driver, for the pizza. absolutelydisgusting.jpg

They dont have jobs so they have more time to think of funny things

The fuck? I can understand motivations for crime, but even assuming complete callousness, who would think A FUCKING PIZZA is worth risking life in prison or death penalty?

they're naturally good at figuring out emotions which is why they excel in the arts

I would be at _least_ 70 percent less racist if I could answer that, Poland

Snap son

That's a 3 year old level joke. I deal with toddlers. You people are retards.

their stupidity makes them the lowest-common-denominator comedians

it's like saying banging drums is better than mozart because more people "get it"

This is why blacks attack in numbers. 1v1, they would have a hard time. Now, in a 6v1 situation it is impossible for the victim to hold their ground.
If there's more than one nigger, have your finger on the trigger.

^triple checked^

I guess it's true that, "Ignorance Is Bliss."

Black twitter is actually pretty funny desu, theyre aloud to be as vulgar and unPC as they want.

I just realized that white people are generalized as school shooters because they actually go to school. Blacks shoot out more frequently than whites, but niggers do it on the streets because they dropped out in grade 5