Tfw these guys literally rule the world

tfw these guys literally rule the world

tfw the abo is still posting this shit

They can't even rule their own faces.

wtf quit posting these guys everywhere

Stop saying Bogandoff. It's Bogandov. They are Russian operatives

who are these guys?
why aren't we allowed to talk about them?
what are we afraid of?

What happened?

>This isn't even my final form

There's nothing to talk about they have bogus degrees that they barely received passing marks for other than that they are rich

>There's nothing to talk about
what are you afraid of?

What the fuck is wrong with their faces? Is that surgery or are they aliens? Are they just like a couple of ultra rich gays who thought that this would make for a good look?

This is what happens if you inject to much memes

The path of the red pill is not for the meek.

What's their endgame?

OI!

RUHMEMBA 'OW YEW SED DAT FORECHAN KIN TERN MEEMS IN TUE REALIH-EE? WELL LETS JOHS SEY DAT THE MAYNE STREEM MEDIER ISNT AWL YEW INFLEWINCED

These guys are bankers and politicians. They obtained PhD's in the most bare-ass, gentleman's-pass way possible, and went forth to shit up reputable publications with absolutely horrendous physics.

they have heavy influence in media, banking and politics, so basically the (((trifecta))).

It's unclear exactly what they do in each sphere, though there's been a lot of rumor and hearsay, most of it supplied by them directly or indirectly.

At a practical level, they're either
1) spoiled brats who probably aren't taken seriously by anybody of real consequence
2) top tier Illuminati with the balls and sheer power to remain public.

> (OP)
>What's their endgame?

You are not at the Unlisted OT levels yet, to take you there before you are properly prepared would only destroy your entire existence...

what the hell are they planning...

rothschild Moneys!

You will all be Bogpilled, there is no escape.

I am now a /Bog Missile/

They're doing a shitty job of it if so. I want off the Bogdanoff's wild ride.

What will the brothers have in store for us in 2017?

Sup bisho

I know from a high level insider that Bogdonoffs are responsible for #CheeseGap.

> (OP)
>They're doing a shitty job of it if so. I want off the Bogdanoff's wild ride.
>What will the brothers have in store for us in 2017?

I think I've got it narrowed down. look below! I will also include another "RARE CHIN" as well...

Russian nobility liked to change the 'ov' to 'off' in their last names to sound fancy

The right question is.. WHAT are these guys?

To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.

A new strain of humanity.

The final form of man.

this

>tfw this is the actual time machine the Bogdanov's used in order to travel to 2901 to acquire the secret of cold fusion which they use to rule us today

>
>The right question is.. WHAT are these guys?

Scientist, the combined OT level that these three lifeforms is incomprehensible.

>
>A new strain of humanity.
>The final form of man.

Or maybe its the Genesis strain... Please check "The Big Picture".

They are wealthy guys who used to be young, good looking playboys. They had the money and outrageous vanity to do that to their faces. That's all whats going on here besides memery

>used to be
the bogdanoffs are in their prime right now faggot

Care to explain how Dianetics fits in this picture?

What was their reasoning to become a new race?